Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,467

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5922 Jan 15, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama announced the other day .
You lie when you blink.

If I want to know what Obama said, I'll pick up the paper where they get all the words right.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#5924 Jan 15, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that's not what I meant. Pulling on noses again?
Bieber doesn't contribute anything, yet a doctor's reimbursement will probably be limited.
Do you think the people have a right to another's intellectual property?
so you think people like you should determine what people make? not any good way for you to get out of this, teaman...either you think we should determine people's income by committee or by people like you or it is determined by the market...which is it?

i know what a real TEA person would say.

Minnesota's North Coast

#5925 Jan 15, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Justine Bieber didn't attend advanced schooling for several years to help people. Only you and Obama think that doctors should work for free. Obama doesn't seem to think that lawyers should work for free.
no he didn't... so you think the market shouldn't determine people's worth? da, comrade....tell us what the collective says you are worth.....

Minnesota's North Coast

#5926 Jan 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or sports figures, or Hollywood entertainers, or musicians.......
apparently, we need to start garnishing their wages as they didn't earn it....

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#5927 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you think people like you should determine what people make? not any good way for you to get out of this, teaman...either you think we should determine people's income by committee or by people like you or it is determined by the market...which is it?
i know what a real TEA person would say.
You know it's free market.:-)

I don't think I, or government, or anyone should determine what people make.

The point was the government is determining, or limiting, what a doctor should be paid.

Minnesota's North Coast

#5928 Jan 15, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was the government is determining, or limiting, what a doctor should be paid.
really? how so?

Minnesota's North Coast

#5929 Jan 15, 2014
or was it more like ht gov't was setting a price for what they would, and should pay...

we, as consumers do that all the time,. again that is called the free market...

why do you hate capitalism so?

Bordentown, NJ

#5930 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
or was it more like ht gov't was setting a price for what they would, and should pay...
we, as consumers do that all the time,. again that is called the free market...
why do you hate capitalism so?
It isn't a free market when the government sets the price. It is somewhat when a contract bid is involved.

The government has set a price at below market value. What is happening here is there are a lot of doctors not accepting any new Medicaid or Medicare patients. Actually, Medicaid patients are treated like charity cases.

Minnesota's North Coast

#5931 Jan 15, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't a free market when the government sets the price. It is somewhat when a contract bid is involved.
The government has set a price at below market value. What is happening here is there are a lot of doctors not accepting any new Medicaid or Medicare patients. Actually, Medicaid patients are treated like charity cases.
how is the gov't setting the price they will pay when they are the payee different from an insurance company doing the same thing?

seems you aren't a fan of the free market after all....

what will you call yourself now that Teaman is clearly not appropriate...

seems this is the whole problem with the whole TEA movement....
drunking ducky

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5932 Jan 15, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
;-000h, wanna Dr. Thanh Ho?!! ;-00

Bordentown, NJ

#5933 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how is the gov't setting the price they will pay when they are the payee different from an insurance company doing the same thing?
seems you aren't a fan of the free market after all....
what will you call yourself now that Teaman is clearly not appropriate...
seems this is the whole problem with the whole TEA movement....
You a veddy, veddy funny man.

I believe insurance companies negotiate prices. The government set a price. They,(insurance companies) didn't have the power to force someone to buy their product until recently and have their prices set. I guess that's capitalism, eh?

Minnesota's North Coast

#5935 Jan 15, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe insurance companies negotiate prices. The government set a price. They,(insurance companies) didn't have the power to force someone to buy their product until recently and have their prices set. I guess that's capitalism, eh?
you seem to be drawing a very fine line between the two who would the doctors get their business from is the insurance companies decided they weren't going to pay that price? seems they get to enforce their price also...

you just were told that one was worse than the other you you agreed to it without thinking...

now, that you seem to at least have one or two synapses firing...which of the two entitiies are making a profit off you ?

Minnesota's North Coast

#5936 Jan 15, 2014
shall i call you coffee man from now on? you know i will...

Bordentown, NJ

#5937 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
shall i call you coffee man from now on? you know i will...
No, negotiating is different from forcibly set.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#5939 Jan 16, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama announced the other day that he would use executive privilege to cause more havoc on our country. His policies put into executive orders will put addition millions of people out of work.
Unlike the Republicans Congress policies during the period from 2001 to 2009 that George Bush signed into law which did push Millions of Americans out of their jobs. 10 Million going to China, Mexico and Vietnam.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#5940 Jan 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse manure, Government reimbursement has always lagged behind private insurers. physicians aren't forced into accepting medicare or medicaid patients as you put in your post. Hospitals accept both because Hospitals receive those additional funding grants for research and treating the non-insured.

You can always elect as a physician to practice plastic surgery and other procedures which aren't covered by either the government programs or private insurers. Physicians aren't accepting new patients in rural areas where physicians are scarce as are medical facilities and new younger physicians aren't making a decision to live like Dorthy going to see the wizard.

Medicaid is a charity program for the working poor and indigent citizens in America.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#5941 Jan 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, negotiating is different from forcibly set.
no physician of facility is forced to treat medicaid patients, all he/they have to do is not sign the agreement for Government insurance. It is a free market.......
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#5942 Jan 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe wrong, Insures such as Blue Cross dictates their reimbursement rates, if a facility or physician chooses not to accept BC reimbursement rates then that physician looses access to Blue Cross subscribers. Blue Cross has near 100 Million subscribers coast to coast in the United States.

Smaller insurers serving in the markets where Blue Cross is active have no choice but to accept the reimbursement rates the larger insurers set in the area and region.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#5943 Jan 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like the contract don't sign the agreement, it's not just with physicians, All Federal Contractors at a point have to agree on compensation, and an agreement addendum to provide prevailing wages to their employees on that job.

How else is is possible to have a framework determined for a request for a proposal in soliciting and applying for Federal Contracts?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5944 Jan 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie when you blink.
If I want to know what Obama said, I'll pick up the paper where they get all the words right.
Obama to Dems: I'll act with or without Congress........Yawn, what's new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex 2 hr Ank 3
Jamb exam 2015 question and answer isoutcall_08... 20 hr DR WILLIAMS 1
Excellent SEO Service in Richmond, VA Tue businessadviser 1
Clean Energy may Not Be So Clean But Deadly Ins... Mar 1 TheEnvironmentalist 1
cherry blossom festival 1974 (Apr '11) Feb 27 Hermosa Chica 2
Herea s why you have low water pressure in Pete... Feb 27 iloveapples 1
Trooper Disrespect Feb 26 Respect 4
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web