Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

stormy

Bridgeport, WV

#5023 Jan 2, 2014
Never could stand a liar when they just lied to me, but when a man
LIES to nation, HES gone too far.....

Those who are still making excuses is showing
the world the USA is full of idiots.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#5024 Jan 2, 2014
EasyEelFellator wrote:
Excuse me, my brain's afflicted with funguswart.
Nothing I posted was true, but trust me I will post it again and again and again.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
And a happy new year to you, liar....:)

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#5026 Jan 2, 2014
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Well I guess you're using Republican accounting practices..... Afghanistan was home of the terrorist who plotted NYC and DC Attacks, Bush ignored the perpetrators and abandoned the pursuit to invade Iraq, despite Germany, France and NATO disputing the fraudulent testimony before the UN Security Council
after wasted trillions in Iraq NATO was proven correct.
<quoted text>
Why the lies?

Bush didn't ignore Afghanistan, he invaded Afghanistan, and kicked the crap out of Obama's, i mean Osama's , buddies, remember?

trillions weren't wasted, the Kurds are very happy, as were many Iraqis who had been abused by Saddam.. Iran is breathing easier as well. However the 7700 Iraqis murdered by lunatic islamofascists in the last year aren't so happy.

it should be noted no christians were involved in the murders.

Now, for the umpteenth time, eric, where are frikkiing jobs the liar in chief promised?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#5027 Jan 2, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
And a happy new year to you, liar....:)
"fungaswart"
Way to go. You have nothing of value to offer so you edit posts. You are a typical left wing loser, much like the boy president nobama, when you have nothing you lie. You love the boy president's mantra, If you lie, you can keep your lie. Period. If you are a phoney you can continue to be a phoney. Period. If you like gay sex you can continue to get corn holed. Period.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

“no one told me”

Denver

#5028 Jan 2, 2014
Texas attorney general says the president is a criminal, violating the constitution, as well as a liar.

i'm inclined to agree.

“no one told me”

Denver

#5029 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still paying Bush's bills, SnowJob.
Wipe your chin, shug.
Thx, Fartsack, there was a little butter on my chin from the lobster dinner I just ate.

Now, have you stuck your head in the bowling ball cleaning machine to remove the decades worth of encrusted splooge on your face?

LMAO

“no one told me”

Denver

#5030 Jan 2, 2014
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Interesting, but all we need to know about American weapons in foreign hands is that Reagan provided weapons in exchange for the release of the hostages in Iran, and those missiles and arms were used to kill 268 American Marines in Lebanon and 6 American nuns in El Salvador along with the Arch Bishop in agitating the over throw of a democratically elected government. It's called Iran-Contra Scandal.
<quoted text>
Judy,Judy,Judy, can you for once show some integrity?

What is the name of this thread?

Is it "let's post non stop recriminations"?

Is it " George Bush"?

Or is it "why so many despise Oblama the liar of the year"?

Try to stay on topic, we're not here to discuss the past. We're here to discuss the failure Oblama.

Perhaps there's a Bush thread that would serve your needs better?

“no one told me”

Denver

#5031 Jan 2, 2014
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Interesting, but all we need to know about American weapons in foreign hands is that Reagan provided weapons in exchange for the release of the hostages in Iran, and those missiles and arms were used to kill 268 American Marines in Lebanon and 6 American nuns in El Salvador along with the Arch Bishop in agitating the over throw of a democratically elected government. It's called Iran-Contra Scandal.
<quoted text>
Non responsive recriminations, you're really in rut, i may have to relegate you to the troll category, you've got nothing to add to the conversation, despite the many, many chances you've been given.
benson

Decatur, GA

#5032 Jan 2, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"bensongalturd"
Hey loser spade I made no threats. You are the one making the threats. I am soooooooooo
scared.
Peace
KMA
Happy New year
Ok loser kkkracka......be scared and hide behind your mammys skirt.
John McLaughlinsky

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5033 Jan 2, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, the dot com boom....a rising tide raises all boats...everybody was happy then, cept maybe Monica.
dat is funnies;) dot kom is mr. gold BARjob watch;-00h, do you buy Fiat IPO yet?;-00
benson

Decatur, GA

#5034 Jan 2, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruelty and oppression is "government is the boss" as you indicated.
Hitler was a government boss that got things done "by any means possible" as you said.
Seig Heil! mf, seig heil.
He was your "boss"......got'ta luv him.

“no one told me”

Denver

#5035 Jan 2, 2014
your demorats at work:

On March 24 2010, Senate Democrats rejected an amendment offered by Senator Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) to the healthcare bill. This amendment (SA 3644) would have prevented the medical device tax from hitting veterans covered by the Veterans Healthcare Program or TRICARE for Life. This amendment was rejected by a vote of 44-54. All but five Democrat senators voted in favor of retaining the tax for veterans.

The medical device tax was one of over twenty new or higher taxes in President Barack Obama’s healthcare overhaul. This permanent new tax is being collected now.

“On March 24, Senate Democrats had the opportunity to exempt our veterans from Obamacare’s new tax on medical devices such as prosthetic limbs. But 54 Democrats voted against the measure. They chose to side with the tax-and-spend crowd in Washington over our wounded warriors,”said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.“This is one of the many reasons Harry Reid and the Democrats did not want Americans to read the 2,500 page health care bill before it was passed.

Read more: http://atr.org/wounded-warriors-face-new-tax-...
Follow us:@taxreformer on Twitter
benson

Decatur, GA

#5036 Jan 2, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"bensongalturd"
You are the liar and you know it. You offer nothing to refute my post you just get your big spade handout mouth blabbing jibberish. Why do you not get off your dead fanny and get a job, be productive, pay a few bucks in taxes? Just once, you may find out that it is better to give then to take.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
I don't need a job buckaroo......retirement is wonderful I get so much retirement incme and dividend checks that still pay taxes. You on the other hand still much struggle to make ends neet with that Mcdonalds 8 per hr. job. You need a second job boy, just to help raise those test-tub step-kids your partner had. You impotent lard azz.
benson

Decatur, GA

#5037 Jan 2, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't know about that. A charity hospital nearby is run with rich people donations. I doubt if that will continue in the future.
New hospital wings are usually built, in some capacity, using rich people donations.
On example that took a few seconds to find:
http://www.archildrens.org/About-ACH/Construc...
Paltry donations from the rich amounts to very little.....anything they funnel out usually is tax deductible. Its about "whats in it for me"
John McLaughlinsky

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5038 Jan 2, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
your demorats at work:
On March 24 2010, Senate Democrats rejected an amendment offered by Senator Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) to the healthcare bill. This amendment (SA 3644) would have prevented the medical device tax from hitting veterans covered by the Veterans Healthcare Program or TRICARE for Life. This amendment was rejected by a vote of 44-54. All but five Democrat senators voted in favor of retaining the tax for veterans.
The medical device tax was one of over twenty new or higher taxes in President Barack Obama’s healthcare overhaul. This permanent new tax is being collected now.
“On March 24, Senate Democrats had the opportunity to exempt our veterans from Obamacare’s new tax on medical devices such as prosthetic limbs. But 54 Democrats voted against the measure. They chose to side with the tax-and-spend crowd in Washington over our wounded warriors,”said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.“This is one of the many reasons Harry Reid and the Democrats did not want Americans to read the 2,500 page health care bill before it was passed.
ObamaCare tryin to TRIcare YOU?!! ;-00
John McLaughlinsky

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5039 Jan 2, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
your demorats at work:
try CARE is not funnies!! GEico ad with piggy & maxwell or Alfac ad with Dr. Phil Duck actor!! ;-00h, onjoyment yo clownny!! ;-00
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#5040 Jan 2, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the lies?
Bush didn't ignore Afghanistan, he invaded Afghanistan, and kicked the crap out of Obama's, i mean Osama's , buddies, remember?
trillions weren't wasted, the Kurds are very happy, as were many Iraqis who had been abused by Saddam.. Iran is breathing easier as well. However the 7700 Iraqis murdered by lunatic islamofascists in the last year aren't so happy.
it should be noted no christians were involved in the murders.
Now, for the umpteenth time, eric, where are frikkiing jobs the liar in chief promised?
He's not lying, asshat, you are. Your post is full of obvious lies and bullshit.
benson

Decatur, GA

#5041 Jan 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
During the 503 days between the Trayvon Martin shooting and the Zimmerman verdict 10,865 blacks were killed by other blacks. Name ONE.
ALSO: The United States ranks 3rd in Murders throughout the World.
But if you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC and New Orleans, the United States is ranked 4th from the bottom in the world for Murders.
These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.
And All 4 are controlled by "Liberal" Democrats.
It would be absurd to draw any conclusion..........
I have a conclusion......you are a dumb azz. Can't blame Dems. for city murders, neither can you blame republicans for suburban school shootings. Go somewhere and sit your stupid azz down.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#5042 Jan 2, 2014
EasyEdthePed wrote:
Why won't people take my fungaswart seriously, dammit???
Way to go, I know....I have nothing of value to offer so I make stuipd posts. I'm a typical right wing loser, much like the boy president Booosh, when I have nothing I lie. I loved the boy president's mantras, he lied and I let him keep his lies. Period. I'm a phoney and will continue to be a phoney. Period. I like gay sex and will continue to get corn holed. Period.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Other than your "fungaswart," sounds like a cheerful year ahead for you, right?

ROTFLMAO!
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#5043 Jan 2, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a job buckaroo......retirement is wonderful I get so much retirement incme and dividend checks that still pay taxes. You on the other hand still much struggle to make ends neet with that Mcdonalds 8 per hr. job. You need a second job boy, just to help raise those test-tub step-kids your partner had. You impotent lard azz.
Ed's a resentful, racist pedophile....just ignore him. The Feds will catch up with him sooner or later.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richmond area help 9 hr movie curiosity7006 2
Swift Creek Middle School lock down today Sep 23 Concerned Parent 1
Why I Wouldn't Stand for National Anthem Sep 21 VN Vet 8
News Petersburg hit with lawsuit over $1.2 million i... Sep 21 True Judgement 1
Thriller Book Store (Aug '12) Sep 21 Vaboy 38
I buy these.. Accuchek, Freestyle, & One Touch ... Sep 20 Anonymous 1
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Jan '16 Steve 56

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance