Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,467

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
benson

Richmond, VA

#4841 Dec 31, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Why in hell should anyone "Favor" the poor blacks? If you give or lend them any kind of resources. they'll just lose it. They're no frickin good for anything. Just useless eaters! The republican party did not make them this way, they were useless long before Reagan ran for president. Useless, just useless!
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
You know full well you evil turds did damage to blacks a long time ago...and you're still continuing that same craziness even today.
I would have you to know that a slave trading British bloke set the agenda as to how the slave owners needed to control their slaves. His teachings was adopted by the American slave owners and effectively rendered them helpless. That dirty rotten white b@stard was non other than: WILLIE LYNCH. Look him up, if you ain't a chicken azz.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#4842 Dec 31, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you posted was EXTREMELY stupid. Please, don't do it again.
"funguswart"
Everything I posted was true. Trust me I will post it again and again and again.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#4843 Dec 31, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You blind azz kkkrackas keep saying stupid shyt about our President. Leave him the helll alone. He is not a failure simply b/c you want him to be one. There is much success in his mgmt. of America....the problem lies with you FOX bots being loaded down with negativity. Its amazing to me that you ppl. can talk negatively about Obama and then wonder why he can't get it right. You must understand that life and death is in the power of your tongue. You give life to words that come out of your mouths.....positively or negatively. Its quite obvious that you ppl. choose to be negative and pessimistic without any hope of saying or doing anything worthwhile that amounts to being a conduit for constructive change. Back off kkkrackas, your days are numbered..
"bensongalturd"
Back off? You gotta be shitin me. I will continue to post the failure"s that are this presidents, nobama's, trademark. Spade you can not offer a decent threat, back off from a loser handout liberal, never happen.
Peace
KMA
Merry Christmas

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4844 Jan 1, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, maybe Benghazi will out better for you than George Soros, the birth certificate, Saul O-linksy, and those 14 swing states, eh, Au Dumbo?
Shame it seems you can't find a Republican to run on his own merits...
No, we are doing quite well with those. Obama isn't.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4845 Jan 1, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculative non-sense.......most blacks are productive and want something out of life. The problem blacks encounter most of the time is some white man standing in the door way of opportuinity. Bill Cosby made his millions by observing how white ppl. did things......hardly a man that came up from the rough side of the mountain. Most of those celebs have no clue what it means to have struggled along lifes pathway. Its shameful how they trash their own race in favor of making a few more bucks in climbling that ladder. You being a kkkracka will never understand the daily struggles of the poor.....and the poor doesn't necessarily mean black poor either. Get a revelation kkkracka.....you're not a QUEEN BEE!!!!!!!!!!
You mean a very small minority of Blacks are productive and want something out of life instead of depending the Federal Government to provide for them which has already been proven which you Racist Black Call successful blacks Uncle Toms which you have even referred as Bill Cosby being one because Bill Cosby has been so out spoken about Black America and the majority of blacks besides the fact that Bill Cosby was raised by his mother only which Bill Cosby is proof that blacks have no excuse why they are where they are socially and economically and you black racist will never acheive anything out of life which your post confirms that besides proves you no nothing because you always claim that it is the whites fault which Bill Cosby is correct there too that it isn't the Whites fault for why Blacks dont want to better themselves especially when every chance has been handed to them because of reverse discrimination and still didn't want to better themselves.

Location hidden

#4846 Jan 1, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Cosby the comedian.....hardlay a mouthpiece for black aspirations
E W Jackson, the politician/pastor......hardly a mouthpiece for black hope.
You, the de-facto idiot.....hardly a mouthpiece for black thought.
We all know you are the de-facto idiot of Black America that cant stand the Truth about the state of Black Ameirca because you are part of that Majority that Bill Cosby and E.W. Jackson are speaking out against that is taking the black race down socially and economically which they proved in Detrioit, Chicago and I could keep going.

Location hidden

#4847 Jan 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it wasn't Jim Crow laws like Eric thinks.:-)
I know how Eric thinks.

Location hidden

#4848 Jan 1, 2014
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been a union carpenter for more than 35 years, and an union Engineer 25 years. 250 Billion was not near enough to do the maintenance on America's infrastructure that is required, but it helped to reverse the massive job loss we experienced under Bush.
Based on your idea of quantitative easing you haven't read up on exactly what the Treasury is doing, nor do you realize how the Treasury invest and conducts it's business or grasp that the Treasury funds is unrelated to the Nation's Debts.
this explains why you favor communism then.

Location hidden

#4849 Jan 1, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Think in the future tense, you stupid idiots. Reagan is dead and his policies never worked in the first place. The old guard of Reagans era gave us a helluva problem to solve in this century. Know this......there were millions that have suffered greatly during that trickle down non-sense. So glad we are no longer under that stupid Reagan crap.
No you need to think Stupid Reagan was an Old Left Liberal to the Core and had no use for this New Left Liberalism Economical Policy we have today and the Federal Deficit today is showing the end result of this New Left Liberalism and there is alot more people suffering now than ever in this Country because of years of the Economical Policies enacted by the New Left Liberals especially the Great Society which has really been detrimental to the US Socially and Economcially which is what happend to Detroit.

Location hidden

#4850 Jan 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the governments job to stimulate the economy? Where is that written? Certainly not in the Constitution.
Believe it or not the Liberals put the Federal Government in Charge years ago.

Location hidden

#4851 Jan 1, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...thanks for showing us a) how mentally challenged and partisan you are, and b) that you think of Reagan as a RINO.
Today's 'baggers and reTHUGlicans believe in Trickle Up Economics. It means moving the wealth of the country upward to the wealthiest at the expense of the poor and middle class.
you ALMOST got something right there, putz....:)
you proved you are mentally challenged and yes Reagan was a Liberal Demcorat until the 1960's when the Democrat party was taken over by the New Left Radical and yes Reagan would be considered a RINO and I will tell you right now that you would have no use for FDR and his Liberalism since you have no use for Reagan and his economical policy which was based on FDR's Economical Policy and the only difference between what Reagan and FDR did was FDR implemented the same economical policy using the WPA & World War 2 and Reagan used it during the Cold War and Idioit I am a Registered Democrat and I know you are not Republican either which you are more of a Leninist.

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#4852 Jan 1, 2014
just saw the movie Django Unchained...now that was a look back at the good old days. I thought I saw Benson in it too, but he didn't do anything except pick some cotton.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#4853 Jan 1, 2014
If you're scared you shouldn't be in the markets, it's that simple.

But under no circumstance have I ever vacated my market accounts. You can always have your manager diversify your accounts. The market has a history of swings. This is just one of the best runs ever.

I held on to AIG certificates, they fell to $.098 in 2009 now they are trading at more than $43.75. It's a bad strategy to run with you're scared.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that if you had $100,000 in the market today, and they announced the feds are going to stop quantitive easing tomorrow, you would keep your money in there???
Even you don't believe that. I guess it's easy to say that you would keep your money in there, but if you have real paper in the market, you would pull out faster than your fingers could punch the phone buttons to your broker.
Many of the "stooges" you see on television are experts in this field. Don't let an Obama kiss-up piece tell you differently. There is a reason for this quantitive easing, and it's not just to keep interest rates down.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#4854 Jan 1, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>this explains why you favor communism then.
Well, I wouldn't put 25 and 35 years into a career or employer if there was nothing with financial security for me and my family at the end.

You'd have to be a fool or desperate to give that much time out of your working lift to the benefit of someone else without a secure pension and health care at the end of that tour.

Some of you that don't support unions or make believe you look down on unions are ridiculous because your employers aren't providing at the end of your service to them anything like pensions. You are the individuals who will depend on social security and food banks to survive in your golden years.

Employers in America aren't giving pensions to front line workers in America, they don't have to entice workers with pensions today. Most of you hate government workers with pension because 85% of American workers in the private sector don't receive pension, and their pays are so low they can't participate in the company's 401k contribution benefit program.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#4855 Jan 1, 2014
America in my opinion has never been a true capitalist system. The Constitution grants congress authority to regulate commerce.

In America all individuals were not allowed unmitigated access to Capital or the markets for more than 100 years after the creation of the country, so that can't qualify as a capitalist system when certain segments of the population are shut out of participation.

When the powers that be shut out parts of the culture from capitalist pursuits then the entire capitalist community is stagnated.
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
That's part of it, a small part, capitalism, hard work and the desire to benefit oneself is what made this country great. If you subscribe to that you will do well, as I and millions of others have.
Too many libs and dem voters desire to do well with the fruits of others labors.
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

#4857 Jan 1, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>For the love of God people open your eyes to this Antichrist Obama!
Get saved before the Rapture and you will not only avoid Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama's final residence in The Lake of Fire but you will avoid the 7yr Tribulation.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of salvation. John 3:16-17
It must be told. Slavery STARTED in Africa where it still exists today. Are you people really that foolish to think an old sailing ship with a crew of thirty and some blunderbusses could go into the dark continent and round-up natives to enslave? If it wasn't for slavery there'd be no peanut butter and Al Sharpton would be running around the jungle with a bone through his nose eating roasted natives from other tribes.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#4858 Jan 1, 2014
You sympathize with idle workers........ most idle Americans are so because they lack the skills to be competitive and produce.

The day of heavy manufacturing in America, where workers generated livable wages is over. The outsourcing and republican corresponding policies and trade agreements have made overseas production more profitable.

Workers earning $4.50 an hour at the maximum is more attractive than $12.50 in America. When I started my career $12.50 was the apprentice rate almost 40 years ago. Mexico City Ford Plant workers earn less than $35.00 a day. There is just no way Americans can compete with that wage scale, in China, Vietnam they earn much less. Those are the countries that invested in educating their population unlike here in America where we are reducing and cutting funding for education. For every action there is a reaction. Some of the decision made in America are coming home to roost.

You have a better chance at achieving the American dream educating yourself, acquiring competitive skills and working for yourself and competing against those in the market where your skills can compete.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking overall, not just me. As for myself, I'm doing fine. I have a full-time job and being a landlord on the side, the surge in renters the last couple of years makes my rental units worth more money. I'm fine. In fact, if not on vacation for the holidays, you wouldn't see me here until after I get home from work.
The market is not an indicator of the economy, the unemployment numbers are. In spite of automation, people are still needed to do jobs. If there are few jobs or the government is giving incentives for people not to work, then the economy can only go up a little or down a little. You have to look at un-manipulated figures:
December 24, 2013, 6: 45 AM
Holiday sales slump for 3rd straight week
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holiday-sales-slu...
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#4859 Jan 1, 2014
That's how Bernie Maddoff made his fortune, telling people he knew when the market was going to crash. Now he's the investment consultant for prison guards. I had a neighbor who should be on the same cell block as Maddoff who employed the same scam the Government just auctioned off his property.

Nobody knows when the market is going to crash........

I just leave my investment alone to follow the S&P 500 Index, when things look to go south switch the balances into more stable funds or long term bonds. I never leave the indexes without coverage. The AIG Certificates I purchase with cash from a property sale in 2004 which today was better than leaving the funds in a passbook account or purchasing bonds.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when you know the market is going to crash. You know, buy low--sell high.
My sister made a ton of money by doing just that. She sold almost everything, and when she thought the market went low enough, she bought everything right back just more of it. It went a little lower, but as you said, it came back up.
My investment company did the same thing. They held on to my and my employers contributions. When it hit bottom, I ended up with over twice as many shares as I would have had if I had bought them before the market crashed. But I'm glad you made out as well with your strategy.
If it's one thing I learned in commodities, it's that you don't react to what you think the product will do, it's what you perceive others think what the product will do. I remember years ago when they found two cattle with hoof and mouth disease. Cattle futures dropped by 12 points. I knew it would come back because the selloff was reactionary. Sure enough, in three months, cattle came right back to it's original level. If I wasn't involved in another trade, I would have made a ton of dough of that.
Of course two stupid cows had no impact on our beef supply. There was no shortage and there wasn't going to be any in the near future. But that's how investors react to such news.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4861 Jan 1, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
you proved you are mentally challenged
You told us the Lincoln and Marx were pen pals and we have been waiting for proof ever since.

You are full of cr@p: it should be noted at the head of all your posts, AnalOriface.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4862 Jan 1, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
yes Reagan was a Liberal Demcorat until the 1960's when the Democrat party was taken over by the New Left Radical
Reagan was never a liberal and supported Eisenhower in 1952.

He support Nixon for president in 1960.

His switch to Republican party so support Nixon run for governor in 1962.

It took a long time because Reagan was dim-witted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ventura Co. Secret Service Waste Tax Payers Money 23 hr MumraTheEvaLiving 1
Dangerous Trade Agreement Sat The Commentator 1
berenice marlen flores Fri Carrera 1
Review: Richmond Locksmith Emergency 24-7 Fri britande5645 3
44. Delegate Joe Morrissey (Jul '11) Thu stasiland 12
moving from ky to va help me Jan 27 Buddy Mitchell 6
Group stages die-in at Richmond Police Departme... Jan 22 pragmatist 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web