Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments (Page 223)

Showing posts 4,441 - 4,460 of9,758
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Just over the last 12 month the New York Stock Exchange produced more than $3 Trillion in wealth, obviously you don't have a 401K plan to suggest the returns are fake.

The Economy isn't bad, job creation is bad. Companies are earning record profits with fewer personnel resources. Production is up across the board. If you have a job or a source of income that sustains you comfortably, how is your story the economy is bad?

The economy is bad for individuals not ready to accept the challenges faced to impress a potential employer. If you're competing and working everyday the economy isn't bad.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still fake. The market is not doing well except for the fact of the feds involvement. What you're trying to do is base DumBama's success using the market as an indicator. How can an economy be so bad and the market be doing so good with the exception of multinational companies?
The real indicator is working Americans. That's what would turn this economy around. That's why the Republicans want to cutoff federal unemployment benefits. As long as people are not working, the economy can't go anywhere.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine included. When the rock bottom hit, the company that takes care of my retirement fund bought new shares like they were going out of style. It was like a two-for-one sale. I don't need my retirement for another 15 years. I didn't lose one dime and in fact, gained quite a bit.
The market is a good indicator if nobody is screwing around with it. Left on it's own, the market tells us the success of businesses mostly in the US. It tells us of the confidence companies and share holders have of our economy. Right now, they only reason investing is a good option is because investors know what's holding the market up and making it profitable. Once that's gone, so is investor money. People will take their winnings and go home.
'
That is exactly what you are supposed to do, get out ahead if you can and reel in before the getting stops, the markets have been on a 4 year expansion after a complete collapse under the Bush administration and hands off regulations and oversight.

The markets are on their own, your idea of quantitative easing and believing it's market manipulation is incorrect, purchasing debt from banks as investment options for the Treasury has little if anything to do with performing companies in the S&P Indexes.

I've heard stooges on television mumbling the same wayward theory, the same morons forecasting inflation and market collapse for the last 4 years.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate Cheney, why would you quote him?
Here, let's quote someone you adore: "If you like your insurance policy, you can keep your insurance policy. Period." " If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period."
There. Isn't that comforting? Relevant, too.
What's the matter frightwingnut? Don't like a quote that's relevent from one of your heroes, five deferment Cheney the draftdodger? And I don't adore anyone. And Obama swallowed too much teabag kool aid with his Heritage Foundation Romneycare Healthcare Mandate. He should have had the balls to push through a single payer system of healthcare for all of us. Including you teabaggers.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The leftists mock trickle down economics but supported Piglosi when she said that keeping people on unemployment and welfare stimulate the economy. If that's not a definition of trickle down, I don't know what is.
But you see, according to leftists, trickle down works that way, just not with businesses.
The economy is stimulated greatly with gov't spending programs....what the hell, spend spedn spend our way out of everything. Tax the hell outta the rich, and close corporate loopholes. Forbid offshore money laundering that corporations and individualts use in avoiding paying their fair share of taxation. What else..........
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals always had a warped definition of trickle down economics.
It was never enough that jobs trickled down to stimulate the economy.
They want the profits to trickle down by the boat loads to people who do nothing to create the wealth.
If it wasn't for liberal policies, you voo-doo ecomonic trickle down clowns would not been able to create wealth or jobs. Its the gov't's job to stimulate the economy by any means necessary.
Bring your worn out warmed over ideas to the trash barrel one more time.....its time to burn them up in 2014.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the difference in thinking and Ideaology of the Old Left Liberals Vs. the New Left Liberals of today which is the reason why Reagan and many others abandoned the Democrat Party in the 1960's and changed their affilitation with the Republican Party.
Think in the future tense, you stupid idiots. Reagan is dead and his policies never worked in the first place. The old guard of Reagans era gave us a helluva problem to solve in this century. Know this......there were millions that have suffered greatly during that trickle down non-sense. So glad we are no longer under that stupid Reagan crap.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be, look at who they elected twice.
I thank them......keep'er going in 2016 for the election of Hillary.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Money for luxury, green , unneeded crap for European embassies, but not enough for Libya. Maybe with an electric car they all could have got away.
You ppl. didn't care about the Benghazi boys......all your concerns centered around making it a political fire storm. GIve it a rest already....its over and done with.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus didn't run for office.
Be that as it may.....He surely upset the status quo back in the day and challenged them to do more for the poor. He certainly believed in wealth redistribution for the greater gain of all ppl.
He didn't need to run for any office....even though the white romans thought He was'
WIthout running for any office.....the ppl. saw Him as King of the Jews. Being a King trumps any lower office holder. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords....something mere man could not give unto Him. Learn something boy!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the only thing you're qualified for , querking with your mama.
I'm more qualified in many areas than you'll ever be.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus was a good man, the son of GOD. Obama just thinks he's god, when in reality, he ain't crap. Obama has done MORE damage to this country then all our enemies throughout history. He has ruined race relations, and destroyed our military. GOD (the real GOD) help us.
You don't know God.......
Obama's ascension to the high place wasn't predicated upon whether you thought he was a messiah or something. His elevation was primarily designed to expose wickedness and corruption coming from the elitist 1%'ers against the least of God's children. This country is not being destroyed or damaged like you say. Your ignorance is all to well being exposed everytime you post.. Give yourself a trophy for being stupid.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know so. You are the same as all racists. You think your particular brand of racism is justified. You are the same as a skin head.
Nawh......your skin-head relatives are far worse than i am. Your klan kkkracka family are a vicious bunch of vagabond racists. Your teaHADISTS siblings make me look like a saint.
You ppl. eat up racism 24/7.....who the hell do you think you are/
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what he believed in was people giving of themselves--not people give to the government. Jesus and government didn't get along all that well.
He instructed his followers to render unto gov't what is due unto gov't......including the taxation.
Jesus didn't have a problem with gov't...He had issues with the individuals in the name of gov't as to how they oppressed the ppl. and how they robbed, stole and mistreated them.
I doubt very seriously you are a student of the Word or for that matter a follower of Christ.
No need to front!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones that suffered were those who didn't want to work. As for the rest of us, Reagan was a gift from God.
Yeah....Reagan favored the rich over the poor all the time. He was a cheap azz old "b" movie actor with no heart for anyone except for his kind of folk. Reagan and the republican party saw to it that the poor would not be considered worthwhile in the whole scheme of things......as it remains the same even today. Poor ppl. suffered greatly under Reagan while he embraced his communist buddy Gorbachev. Reagan was definitely a shill.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the governments job to stimulate the economy? Where is that written? Certainly not in the Constitution.
There's a lot of things the Constution doesn't address.....for the framers didn't have a crystal ball peering into the future. Let it be said the gov't can and will do whats necessary to keep things going to the benefit of all to the best of its ability.
WIthout policies and laws of gov't there would be total chaos in the law.
Yes, gov't is the "boss."
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you believe, then why doesn't the government put us all on unemployment and food stamps? Seems to be working so far, doesn't it?
That would be the way of communism......and certainly our form of gov't doesn't allow such.
Wouldn't be a bad idea to put some of you ppl. on the system just to see how y'all fair.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Think in the future tense, you stupid idiots. Reagan is dead and his policies never worked in the first place. The old guard of Reagans era gave us a helluva problem to solve in this century. Know this......there were millions that have suffered greatly during that trickle down non-sense. So glad we are no longer under that stupid Reagan crap.
"bensongalturd"
Now you are a happy turd, under the enlightened rule of nobama's crap the US is now a laughing stock of the world, laughed at by all. nobama;s "HUGE" foreign affairs coups, leaving 4 American's to die in Benghazi, giving guns to the Mexican drug cartels leading to more American deaths, providing arms to his ally's, the tallyban, in Syria. Tell me the above is not stoopid. Tell me that nobama is not a failure.
Peace
KMA
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it would be tough sitting home all day with the heat on 90 eating like we've never eaten before. Watching all that television would be maddening.
Putting everybody on government programs would be communism but forcing people to buy health insurance they can't afford, don't want or don't need isn't communism. Typical liberal thinking.
Well now.....didn't know you resided in all those welfare homes. Damn boy....you sure do know how to get around. I guess that makes you a "rolling stone".....like wherever you laid your hat was your home. NOT!!!!!!!! You don't know jack shyt about what its like to live on the system. You cazy willie lynch overseers are just plain stupid.
You'll need ObamaCare before it needs you.....better get on board boy.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I would say you are ignorant to history and in particular, the founding of this nation.
It's not the job of the federal government to support the economy or try to orchestrate it. The job of the federal government is to govern, that's it.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794
You're such a dumbazz......the role of gov't is to govern by any means necessary, and that includes dealing with all phases of econonic growth and the regulating of it. WIthout gov't intervention in the economic arena, there would be wholesale chaos. You how you shysters are.......love ripping people off. Yes sir, we will continue to reugulate and control you greedy animals.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we've seen how the liberals have addressed poverty, doesn't seem to be working too well does it?
The solution to poverty is simple: money. The way to get money is to work for it. The way to keep money is to save it, not have a family before you're financially capable of supporting that family, and not buy things you can't afford.
Why should the government be in charge of this simple solution and not the individual?
Money is not the cure all. Plenty of wealthy fools out here.
If ppl. held back on purchasing items they can't afford......how would the economy fair.
The economy thrives on purchases, and those purchases depend on someone plopping down cash or whatever to start the engines of prosperity. Gov't spends, ppl. spend, welfare recipients spend. All of the spending works for the good for them that have it. Reduce spending and watch what happens to any economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,441 - 4,460 of9,758
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat abe 1,350
70 year olds robbed OMG Sat just wondering 2
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) Apr 18 GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 237
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Chesterfield, shooting, female, Seti, Court - wtvr (Jun '10) Mar '14 Family torn apart 43
chesterfield board of supervisors and new pp ta... Feb '14 GUY B ROSE III 1
Former police officer gets 2 months in jail for... Feb '14 hate cops 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE