Why They Hate Obama

There are 12491 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

benson

Decatur, GA

#4818 Dec 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you believe, then why doesn't the government put us all on unemployment and food stamps? Seems to be working so far, doesn't it?
That would be the way of communism......and certainly our form of gov't doesn't allow such.
Wouldn't be a bad idea to put some of you ppl. on the system just to see how y'all fair.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#4823 Dec 31, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Think in the future tense, you stupid idiots. Reagan is dead and his policies never worked in the first place. The old guard of Reagans era gave us a helluva problem to solve in this century. Know this......there were millions that have suffered greatly during that trickle down non-sense. So glad we are no longer under that stupid Reagan crap.
"bensongalturd"
Now you are a happy turd, under the enlightened rule of nobama's crap the US is now a laughing stock of the world, laughed at by all. nobama;s "HUGE" foreign affairs coups, leaving 4 American's to die in Benghazi, giving guns to the Mexican drug cartels leading to more American deaths, providing arms to his ally's, the tallyban, in Syria. Tell me the above is not stoopid. Tell me that nobama is not a failure.
Peace
KMA
benson

Decatur, GA

#4825 Dec 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it would be tough sitting home all day with the heat on 90 eating like we've never eaten before. Watching all that television would be maddening.
Putting everybody on government programs would be communism but forcing people to buy health insurance they can't afford, don't want or don't need isn't communism. Typical liberal thinking.
Well now.....didn't know you resided in all those welfare homes. Damn boy....you sure do know how to get around. I guess that makes you a "rolling stone".....like wherever you laid your hat was your home. NOT!!!!!!!! You don't know jack shyt about what its like to live on the system. You cazy willie lynch overseers are just plain stupid.
You'll need ObamaCare before it needs you.....better get on board boy.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4826 Dec 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I would say you are ignorant to history and in particular, the founding of this nation.
It's not the job of the federal government to support the economy or try to orchestrate it. The job of the federal government is to govern, that's it.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794
You're such a dumbazz......the role of gov't is to govern by any means necessary, and that includes dealing with all phases of econonic growth and the regulating of it. WIthout gov't intervention in the economic arena, there would be wholesale chaos. You how you shysters are.......love ripping people off. Yes sir, we will continue to reugulate and control you greedy animals.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4827 Dec 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we've seen how the liberals have addressed poverty, doesn't seem to be working too well does it?
The solution to poverty is simple: money. The way to get money is to work for it. The way to keep money is to save it, not have a family before you're financially capable of supporting that family, and not buy things you can't afford.
Why should the government be in charge of this simple solution and not the individual?
Money is not the cure all. Plenty of wealthy fools out here.
If ppl. held back on purchasing items they can't afford......how would the economy fair.
The economy thrives on purchases, and those purchases depend on someone plopping down cash or whatever to start the engines of prosperity. Gov't spends, ppl. spend, welfare recipients spend. All of the spending works for the good for them that have it. Reduce spending and watch what happens to any economy.
fingiswold

Fitzgerald, GA

#4828 Dec 31, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Trickle Down Economcis is Old Left Liberalism Economics which is what Reagan was to the core and belived people had to work for it where today's New Left Liberals believe in Trickle Up Economics where people don't have to work for it and can set at home and get something for nothing.
LOL...thanks for showing us a) how mentally challenged and partisan you are, and b) that you think of Reagan as a RINO.

Today's 'baggers and reTHUGlicans believe in Trickle Up Economics. It means moving the wealth of the country upward to the wealthiest at the expense of the poor and middle class.

you ALMOST got something right there, putz....:)
fingiswold

Fitzgerald, GA

#4829 Dec 31, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"bensongalturd"
Now you are a happy turd, under the enlightened rule of nobama's crap the US is now a laughing stock of the world, laughed at by all. nobama;s "HUGE" foreign affairs coups, leaving 4 American's to die in Benghazi, giving guns to the Mexican drug cartels leading to more American deaths, providing arms to his ally's, the tallyban, in Syria. Tell me the above is not stoopid. Tell me that nobama is not a failure.
Peace
KMA
Everything you posted was EXTREMELY stupid. Please, don't do it again.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#4830 Dec 31, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: Hillary Clinton dropped the ball and four Americans died. Whether by a group of protestors or a preplanned terrorist attack.
Hillary 2016- She'll do for America what she did for the Libyan Consulate- NOTHING
For the love of God people open your eyes to this Antichrist Obama!
Get saved before the Rapture and you will not only avoid Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama's final residence in The Lake of Fire but you will avoid the 7yr Tribulation.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of salvation. John 3:16-17

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#4831 Dec 31, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
That reply was to the post of your claiming that Lincoln was a criminal.
I don't see a correlation with Lincoln being a criminal and this country being exceptional..... can you elaborate?
The America seeking a more perfect union and our system of justice, liberty and equality makes America exceptional
That's part of it, a small part, capitalism, hard work and the desire to benefit oneself is what made this country great. If you subscribe to that you will do well, as I and millions of others have.

Too many libs and dem voters desire to do well with the fruits of others labors.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#4832 Dec 31, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
That reply was to the post of your claiming that Lincoln was a criminal.
I don't see a correlation with Lincoln being a criminal and this country being exceptional..... can you elaborate?
The America seeking a more perfect union and our system of justice, liberty and equality makes America exceptional
You mentioned states rights before I posted about Lincoln

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#4833 Dec 31, 2013
Talk about warmed over, stupid ideas! For once we get an admission of what you've been doing all these years, scaming the gubmint any way you can. You finally feel safe in stridently admitting that that's what you've been doing! Where is this concept supported in the laws, in the Constitution? It isn't! You've gotten an entire political party to go along with this legal larceny and do your bidding for far too long. De Gravy train done commed to a stop in nowhereville!
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for liberal policies, you voo-doo ecomonic trickle down clowns would not been able to create wealth or jobs. Its the gov't's job to stimulate the economy by any means necessary.
Bring your worn out warmed over ideas to the trash barrel one more time.....its time to burn them up in 2014.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#4834 Dec 31, 2013
Why in hell should anyone "Favor" the poor blacks? If you give or lend them any kind of resources. they'll just lose it. They're no frickin good for anything. Just useless eaters! The republican party did not make them this way, they were useless long before Reagan ran for president. Useless, just useless!
Regards, Terri
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....Reagan favored the rich over the poor all the time. He was a cheap azz old "b" movie actor with no heart for anyone except for his kind of folk. Reagan and the republican party saw to it that the poor would not be considered worthwhile in the whole scheme of things......as it remains the same even today. Poor ppl. suffered greatly under Reagan while he embraced his communist buddy Gorbachev. Reagan was definitely a shill.
John McLaughlin

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4836 Dec 31, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Why in hell should anyone "Favor" the poor blacks? If you give or lend them any kind of resources. they'll just lose it. They're no frickin good for anything. Just useless eaters! The republican party did not make them this way, they were useless long before Reagan ran for president. Useless, just useless!
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
dat is so funnies Terri;) guessing how many TIMEsquare i werey dead?!!! ;-000
benson

Decatur, GA

#4837 Dec 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Jesus say that government should tax people to take care of the poor? Where did Jesus say that money should be confiscated by the government to give to the poor?
That's not what Jesus taught. Jesus said his followers that believe in he and God should take it upon themselves to watch thy brother--not the government. It was a command to those that followed Jesus.
You are right....Jesus never said that gov't ought to tax the ppl. to take care of the poor...for He knew that the powers to be extracted money from ppl. even the poor to take care of the ruling 1%'ers like the republicans of today. The powers to be needed to enrich themselves more and more and to keep their military well equipped for useless takeovers of other countries.....pretty much like we do today.
Jesus also knew that watching over each other would be a hard task, b/c ppl. were so selfish and self serving just like the teaHADISTS of today.
You ppl. have a mind to do good...but a greater mind not too.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4838 Dec 31, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"bensongalturd"
Peace
KMA
You blind azz kkkrackas keep saying stupid shyt about our President. Leave him the helll alone. He is not a failure simply b/c you want him to be one. There is much success in his mgmt. of America....the problem lies with you FOX bots being loaded down with negativity. Its amazing to me that you ppl. can talk negatively about Obama and then wonder why he can't get it right. You must understand that life and death is in the power of your tongue. You give life to words that come out of your mouths.....positively or negatively. Its quite obvious that you ppl. choose to be negative and pessimistic without any hope of saying or doing anything worthwhile that amounts to being a conduit for constructive change. Back off kkkrackas, your days are numbered..
benson

Decatur, GA

#4839 Dec 31, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>For the love of God people open your eyes to this Antichrist Obama!
Get saved before the Rapture and you will not only avoid Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama's final residence in The Lake of Fire but you will avoid the 7yr Tribulation.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of salvation. John 3:16-17
Obama is not the anti-christ you idiot!!!!! What proof did you dig up signifying that Obama was the one. An anti-christ would never mention the name of Jesus in a positive light....for out of the foul one comes cursings and screams.
Better try the spirit by the Sprit and see if its of God. You are spiritually ignorant concerning the end times prophecies and whats to transpire in the immediate future.
Get a true epiphany and not one from FOX's gurus of hate.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4840 Dec 31, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Talk about warmed over, stupid ideas! For once we get an admission of what you've been doing all these years, scaming the gubmint any way you can. You finally feel safe in stridently admitting that that's what you've been doing! Where is this concept supported in the laws, in the Constitution? It isn't! You've gotten an entire political party to go along with this legal larceny and do your bidding for far too long. De Gravy train done commed to a stop in nowhereville!
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
You're from jerksey.....what the hell do you know!!!!!!!!
benson

Decatur, GA

#4841 Dec 31, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
You know full well you evil turds did damage to blacks a long time ago...and you're still continuing that same craziness even today.
I would have you to know that a slave trading British bloke set the agenda as to how the slave owners needed to control their slaves. His teachings was adopted by the American slave owners and effectively rendered them helpless. That dirty rotten white [email protected] was non other than: WILLIE LYNCH. Look him up, if you ain't a chicken azz.

Spokane, WA

#4842 Dec 31, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you posted was EXTREMELY stupid. Please, don't do it again.
"funguswart"
Everything I posted was true. Trust me I will post it again and again and again.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Spokane, WA

#4843 Dec 31, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You blind azz kkkrackas keep saying stupid shyt about our President. Leave him the helll alone. He is not a failure simply b/c you want him to be one. There is much success in his mgmt. of America....the problem lies with you FOX bots being loaded down with negativity. Its amazing to me that you ppl. can talk negatively about Obama and then wonder why he can't get it right. You must understand that life and death is in the power of your tongue. You give life to words that come out of your mouths.....positively or negatively. Its quite obvious that you ppl. choose to be negative and pessimistic without any hope of saying or doing anything worthwhile that amounts to being a conduit for constructive change. Back off kkkrackas, your days are numbered..
"bensongalturd"
Back off? You gotta be shitin me. I will continue to post the failure"s that are this presidents, nobama's, trademark. Spade you can not offer a decent threat, back off from a loser handout liberal, never happen.
Peace
KMA
Merry Christmas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richmond needs a Sambos Restaurant 22 hr Jerry Dilddo 2
Both Sides Wrong 22 hr Jerry Dilddo 2
Replace DOC Leadership Aug 16 Replace DOC Leade... 1
News ICE agents arrest 82 people, 68 with criminal c... Aug 15 spytheweb 8
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance