Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,047

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#4281 Dec 24, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Old.......
Old RINO then.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4282 Dec 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you not aware of who was elected, Tea Bagger?
Old news, but glad you understand who's to blame for the mess and obama failure.

Paris

#4283 Dec 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The speech written by Matthew Scully two weeks before McCain had even chosen a running mate.

Not knowing who was going to give it.

And the bump that occured when McCain announced it.

During the Republican convention.

Which means: there is ALWAYS a bump during conventions?

Followed by her softball interviews with the right wing press?
Bs
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4284 Dec 25, 2013
Britegirl wrote:
<quoted text>You old berthers are dying off and there are less and less of you everyday. You nust hate Mr. Obama because he went to college and knows how to pronounce vomit..
He may know how to pronounce vomit, but he doesn't know how to pronounce "corpsman." Looks like he was sleeping through some of those courses in college:

Paris

#4286 Dec 25, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>More welfare goes to poor white states, dingbat. Of course to you "welfare" is racist code for "n----er," so we understand.

We despise you, but we understand. Now run away.
Lie
Spike

Akron, OH

#4287 Dec 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He may know how to pronounce vomit, but he doesn't know how to pronounce "corpsman." Looks like he was sleeping through some of those courses in college:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZlKIfzoC8D0XX
Like they say "Life imitates Art" when watching this product of affirmative action reading his teleprompter it's like watching a black Maxx Headroom.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#4289 Dec 25, 2013
Funny, I don't know a single white person on welfare or food stamps.

“no one told me”

Denver

#4290 Dec 25, 2013
telling lies will make you do this:

Barack Obama Stuttering Uh Montage - YouTube
&#9658; 7:37&#9658; 7:37
www.youtube.com/watch... ;
Jul 24, 2008 - Uploaded by alahatim
This speech Obama gave yesterday in Aman, Jordan. Speech last 41 minute, this is montage of osama ...

Barack Obama Speech Impediment Mr. Stammer Man - YouTube
&#9658; 4:23&#9658; 4:23
www.youtube.com/watch... ;
Aug 27, 2008 - Uploaded by Obamamania
http://popmodal.com Barack Obama Acceptance Speech at the 2008 ... Barack Obama Stuttering Uh Montageby alahatim182,558 views 3:47

“no one told me”

Denver

#4291 Dec 25, 2013
how this bozo got elected is still a mystery to me, since when is "charismatic" associated with bad speech patterns?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4292 Dec 25, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
how this bozo got elected is still a mystery to me, since when is "charismatic" associated with bad speech patterns?
Quite simple really.

Americans vote on their representatives they way they vote for their favorite American Idol candidate: how they speak, how they smile, how they hug their family and so on.

The last thing they consider is their political platform. We are stuck with this big-eard creep for 8 years because of three words: Hope And Change.

That's why I think voters should have to take a short and simple test before getting in a voting booth. Simple questions like who is the Vice President? Who is the Speaker of the House? What party holds leadership of Congress? Things like that.

The problem with my suggestion is Democrats would never go for that idea. If we had s simple test like that, it would eliminate the Democrat party from ever holding the presidency or leadership of Congress and Senate again.

Paris

#4293 Dec 25, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Like they say "Life imitates Art" when watching this product of affirmative action reading his teleprompter it's like watching a black Maxx Headroom.
Correction, Ear Room.

Paris

#4295 Dec 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Quite simple really.

Americans vote on their representatives they way they vote for their favorite American Idol candidate: how they speak, how they smile, how they hug their family and so on.

The last thing they consider is their political platform. We are stuck with this big-eard creep for 8 years because of three words: Hope And Change.

That's why I think voters should have to take a short and simple test before getting in a voting booth. Simple questions like who is the Vice President? Who is the Speaker of the House? What party holds leadership of Congress? Things like that.

The problem with my suggestion is Democrats would never go for that idea. If we had s simple test like that, it would eliminate the Democrat party from ever holding the presidency or leadership of Congress and Senate again.
And if they are fake Cherokee.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4296 Dec 25, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
Funny you think anyone believes anything that dribbles out of your mouth.

78 percent of the people receiving food stamps are white.

http://www.albanyconservative.us/food_stamp_b...

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#4297 Dec 25, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
Quit watching so much Faux News.

The U.S. Census Bureau also states that about 28 percent of households that receive food stamps are African-American, while 59 percent are white.

Last year in Indiana, 297,825 African-Americans received SNAP while 802,925 Caucasians received benefits

http://www.indianapolisrecorder.com/news/arti...
Spike

Akron, OH

#4298 Dec 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, Ear Room.
Besides looking and speaking like Max Headroom some say he was conceived on the set during the filming of Rose Marys Baby.

Paris

#4299 Dec 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you think anyone believes anything that dribbles out of your mouth.

78 percent of the people receiving food stamps are white.

http://www.albanyconservative.us/food_stamp_b...
In NYC, I agree.

Paris

#4300 Dec 25, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Quit watching so much Faux News.

The U.S. Census Bureau also states that about 28 percent of households that receive food stamps are African-American, while 59 percent are white.

Last year in Indiana, 297,825 African-Americans received SNAP while 802,925 Caucasians received benefits

http://www.indianapolisrecorder.com/news/arti...
Why pookie, their audience is bigger than cnn, msnbc and abc put together.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#4302 Dec 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why pookie, their audience is bigger than cnn, msnbc and abc put together.
Average age of a fux viewer: A quarter to dead. LMAO.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#4303 Dec 25, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Average age of a fux viewer: A quarter to dead. LMAO.
While you're watching Sponge Bob, we're watching news.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#4304 Dec 25, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
He appeals to a very specific demographic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) 44 min foster 16
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 13 hr gwsbadass 1,360
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS Mon WeThePeople 1
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS Mon WeThePeople 1
Government Experiments at VCU/MCV Sep 27 Thunder Chief 1
Review: Wipe ME Down Mobile Detailing Sep 24 WipeMeDownVA 1
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug '14 Rife 1

Chesterfield Jobs

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]