Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments
3,921 - 3,940 of 11,717 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
drink The hivE

Belleville, NJ

#4241 Dec 24, 2013
benson

Richmond, VA

#4242 Dec 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say "bareass 66". McCain lost because he has no balls. He was too PC to unleash Palin. She was the only chance he had.
Delusive thinking.......Palin was like a mirage in the twilight zone.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4243 Dec 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what the McCain campaign realized is that it's no longer about politics, it's about appeal.
McCain is a hair more exciting than Bob Dole. DumBama was an empty suit that made it to the top. Just how does that happen, especially with the most inexperienced candidate in the Democrat primary?
He's black, he's good looking according to some, and he speaks well. So McCain brought in Palin.
Palin is a MILF with a spark to her. She had the cheerleading approach that offset McCain's boringness. She was pretty but strong, and carried the conservative message lacking in John McCain in hopes of attracting the vote of the now called Tea Party people of the Republican party.
Together, the team had appeal and experience. Conservative but moderate. Older and younger. The possibility of the first female VP in US history.
It didn't work, but I have to say Palin was their best choice. While she didn't succeed, she managed to gain enough popularity to write books, host shows and even created a very popular mini-series.
Palin is the gift that keeps on giving......run palin.....run your ding bat azz off!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#4244 Dec 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor bot, still scared of Palin. Did you loons get her thank you card for making her rich.
Its you stupid ppl. that made her rich.....y'all purchased everything associated with her....even down to paying her 100,000 per speaking engagement. She had a great marketing campaign to ride it for all that she could get. Thanks teaBAGGERS....she laughs all the way to the bank everyday.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4245 Dec 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Palin's fire was at it's hottest during her acceptance speech. McCain and his advisors stifled her from then on. She should have been McCain's attack dog, spewing fire and brimstone, but he wimped out.
Attack dogs don't fair well.....they self implode.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4246 Dec 24, 2013
Jacques Strauhp wrote:
borat obama hussein is just a flat out punk
You're just a jealous m'fcker.......eat his shorts.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4247 Dec 24, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>So very true. Barack H. Obama II was born a Brit in Kenya and later adopted in Indonesia by Lolo Soetoro. Eventually he was dumped off with Granny Dunham who was able to find him the Social Security number of a dead man to use for his first work-permit. She was also the one to place the famous birth announcement in the Advertiser using the Kenyan Birth Certificate to register the birth. In 2008 Lucas Smith smuggled a copy of that BC out of Kenya. A Certification of Live Birth was later obtained from Kenya for purposes of adoption or divorce.
This major fraud Obama managed to get a passport to Pakistan in 1981 when Americans could not. So he was most likely using his Indonesian citizenship which he also used for a Fulbright Scholarship. It isn't just because of his 2.8 GPA that he refuises to release his records.
He went to Pakistan with his male live-in lover and started wearing on his left ringfinger the "There is no god but Allah" ring that he still wears today in our Whitehouse. Clearly any Hawaiian Birth Certificates have been forgeries produced by Illuminati-masonic insiders for their despot-king of the New World Order.
Starting that stupid birther shyt again i see. Haven't had enough, eh Beiijing mongoloid
benson

Richmond, VA

#4248 Dec 24, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YUPPERS McCain is a tool of the global-elite and isn't even a natural-born citizen as his birth took place in a non-U.S. facility in Panama. According to the book "Superclass" in April 2008 McCain and his billionaire wife attended a meeting of billionaires(of which there are about ten-thousand of in the world) in Switzerland where it was determined BHO would get the Demoncrat nomination and ultimately be President. This meeting took place AFTER McCain had already got the GOPers nomination. That is right, like most presidents, Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist was 'selected' rather than elected.
Did this same elite group choose Obama over Romney....explain it?
benson

Richmond, VA

#4249 Dec 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody needs to steal. It's a choice made easier by the thought of physical labor.
Who's laptop are you using?
Well now....that would explain why the slave owners never worked.....they exploited slave labor. Typical kkkrackas!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#4250 Dec 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine the results if only tax PAYERS could vote.
Imagine if only tax payers needed guide dogs to vote for them.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4251 Dec 24, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
Oblamer claims to be a christian, a group hated by the far left, Islamic law says he's a muslim , a group rightly not trusted or liked by conservatives.
You are a wiccan.....a person most revered by conservatives for their religious freedom.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4252 Dec 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"bensongalturd"
One more time you are mistaken. Not a big surprize, you are always mistaken. Never been to Nam. Unlike you I have never been to prison. Unlike you I have never been in a nut house. You come thru as expected attacking Asians.
Do you puke every time you look in the mirroe?
Peace
KMA
Merry Christmas
Ok zombie boy.........tales from the grave yard speaks well of your hobby..
benson

Richmond, VA

#4253 Dec 24, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? What's your point?
My point is that welfare is out of control and a detriment to a healthy, productive society.
My point is the productive have a right to more of their hard earned money.
To even mention workhouse England is disingenuous.
Welfare sustains the economy......curtail its growth and spiraling cost will ultimately send this country into a deep depression. Better know whats at stake sonny boy!!!!!!!!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#4254 Dec 24, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a wiccan.....a person most revered by conservatives for their religious freedom.
No, I'm a warlock you ridiculous buffoon and racist.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4255 Dec 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're conservative and I can keep my policy. What's with you dimwits?
You can keep your life insurance policy as a gift from ACA.....your family will benefit greatly after you are gone.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#4256 Dec 24, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Did this same elite group choose Obama over Romney....explain it?
ABSOLUTELY they need Kenyan-born Obama to destroy the dollar and set-up the mark-of-the-beast. Those evil Moslems actually like this usurper and think he is "the one". That is how the Pope will help combine a vague form of Christianity with Islam for a universal state-approved religion. Romney might not be a Christian, because he's Mormon, but ragheads will never give him the time of day.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4257 Dec 24, 2013
drink The hivE wrote:
You're sick........
benson

Richmond, VA

#4258 Dec 24, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm a warlock you ridiculous buffoon and racist.
Same thingy.....teaHADIST boy.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#4259 Dec 24, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Enough already with the anti-woman racism! Didn't those liberal teachers in the public schools(babysitting brainwashers) and pro-gay sitcoms teach you any better?
Please, shoot yourself. Your brain's already dead, lunatic.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#4260 Dec 24, 2013
Right-wing racist scum like unWelbyMD hate Mr. Obama because:

1. They're racists

2. They hate liberals

3. They lust for power for the Right

4. They march in lock step and repeat one another's lies

5. They are ignorant, stupid, and incompetent in debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scumbag having affair with staff member 1 hr roundpicvic 2
Huge Asteroid to Hit The Earth 6 hr jkkk 2
Hidden building at Byrd Park Sun jkkk 2
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) Aug 29 Tuco Blondie 10
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Aug 28 salvismorey 114
30mg Aug 27 jkkk 2
•••
•••
•••