Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments
3,861 - 3,880 of 11,520 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Banks made those loans because they got the fees for processing them. Then they sold the loans to the secondary market. What did they have to lose? They weren't doing anything illegal in most cases.
It would be like me telling you to go to the race tracks, and any bets you lost, I would reimburse you that money. Of course you're going to bet on long shots with no fear of losing anything. That's just about exactly what the banks did.
True, but that doesn't negate my main point, government[demorat] interference in the markets was the start of the mortgage crisis.
The banks and lending institutions were forcibly handed lemons and they made lemonade and now we're shocked?
Should they have just kept the bad loans and took it in the shorts when the borrowers defaulted?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Everything that came after is just finger pointing and lame attempts by the dems/libs/"progressives " to absolve another of their misguided and half baked schemes to redistribute wealth.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

You wanna know why McCain got as many votes as he did? One word, PALIN ! He's just a little weasel RINO !
Regards, Terri
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why McCain lost? One word:
PALIN.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but that doesn't negate my main point, government[demorat] interference in the markets was the start of the mortgage crisis.
The banks and lending institutions were forcibly handed lemons and they made lemonade and now we're shocked?
Should they have just kept the bad loans and took it in the shorts when the borrowers defaulted?
If they had to do that, they would have never made the loans regardless of government threat. Banks knew they could make a killing on this scam which is why they participated. As long as F&F gave them the ability to dump those bad loans, the banks were more than happy to process them.

Now if the banks had to make their own loans using their own money and no government intervention, many blacks would never get home loans. They either don't make enough money, have no credit or bad credit, and then the accusation of racism comes into play.

That's what started all this in the first place. But government couldn't force banks to loan out their own money to placate minorities and the poor, so they created this avenue so that it really wasn't their money they were risking.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would have voted for McCain if Palin hadn't run?
Lying sack-o-sh!t. Palin is the reason McCain got as far as he did. He was and is, a compromising, noodle-spined rino.
Fine, then you can vote for her in 2016 when she wins thre Repub primary. You'll be wearing that sack of shit and alot more.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why McCain lost? One word:
PALIN.
One word: RINO.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
Lying sack-o-sh!t. Palin is the reason McCain got as far as he did.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Palin gave McCain a bump... until she opened her mouth.

The more she opened it, the bigger fool McCain looked for picking her.

Palin is a very stupid person supported by people are even more stupid. If she had had the chops to step in the shoes of POTUS, she would have run in 2012. For those on the fence between Obama and McCain, the thought of PALIN being POTUS was enough to frighten support and sw3ing to Obama.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, then you can vote for her in 2016 when she wins thre Repub primary. You'll be wearing that sack of shit and alot more.
Yuh think? By the time Obama's out office, the Republican leadership will have equivocated themselves into irrelevance. The Tea Party will be the flavor of the day. Whomever they nominate, will win.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Palin is a very stupid person supported by people are even more stupid. If she had had the chops to step in the shoes of POTUS, she would have run in 2012. For those on the fence between Obama and McCain, the thought of PALIN being POTUS was enough to frighten support and sw3ing to Obama.
Whatever you say "bareass 66". McCain lost because he has no balls. He was too PC to unleash Palin. She was the only chance he had.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Unlike Biden. LOL
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say "bareass 66". McCain lost because he has no balls. He was too PC to unleash Palin. She was the only chance he had.
I think what the McCain campaign realized is that it's no longer about politics, it's about appeal.

McCain is a hair more exciting than Bob Dole. DumBama was an empty suit that made it to the top. Just how does that happen, especially with the most inexperienced candidate in the Democrat primary?

He's black, he's good looking according to some, and he speaks well. So McCain brought in Palin.

Palin is a MILF with a spark to her. She had the cheerleading approach that offset McCain's boringness. She was pretty but strong, and carried the conservative message lacking in John McCain in hopes of attracting the vote of the now called Tea Party people of the Republican party.

Together, the team had appeal and experience. Conservative but moderate. Older and younger. The possibility of the first female VP in US history.

It didn't work, but I have to say Palin was their best choice. While she didn't succeed, she managed to gain enough popularity to write books, host shows and even created a very popular mini-series.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know why McCain lost? One word:

PALIN.
Poor bot, still scared of Palin. Did you loons get her thank you card for making her rich.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say "bareass 66". McCain lost because he has no balls.
Let's see: McCain was a fighter pilot and you sit outside rest stops along the Banfield holding a sign "will work for food God blese".

McCain's people tried to keep her behind the curtain as soon as they realized she was a complete idiot.

A little late.

They should have kept her in the basement.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, then you can vote for her in 2016 when she wins thre Repub primary. You'll be wearing that sack of shit and alot more.
We can tell by the uncivil and uncouth language you bots are using more often shows your frustration at losing the war after winning a couple of battles. You and your bot master said all in with only a three and a two. America called your bluff and now you have nothing but false bravado and lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Biden. LOL
Are you not aware of who was elected, Tea Bagger?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what the McCain campaign realized is that it's no longer about politics, it's about appeal.
McCain is a hair more exciting than Bob Dole. DumBama was an empty suit that made it to the top. Just how does that happen, especially with the most inexperienced candidate in the Democrat primary?
He's black, he's good looking according to some, and he speaks well. So McCain brought in Palin.
Palin is a MILF with a spark to her. She had the cheerleading approach that offset McCain's boringness. She was pretty but strong, and carried the conservative message lacking in John McCain in hopes of attracting the vote of the now called Tea Party people of the Republican party.
Together, the team had appeal and experience. Conservative but moderate. Older and younger. The possibility of the first female VP in US history.
It didn't work, but I have to say Palin was their best choice. While she didn't succeed, she managed to gain enough popularity to write books, host shows and even created a very popular mini-series.
I agree. Palin's fire was at it's hottest during her acceptance speech. McCain and his advisors stifled her from then on. She should have been McCain's attack dog, spewing fire and brimstone, but he wimped out.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see: McCain was a fighter pilot and you sit outside rest stops along the Banfield holding a sign "will work for food God blese".
McCain's people tried to keep her behind the curtain as soon as they realized she was a complete idiot.
A little late.
They should have kept her in the basement.
His popularity soared after her acceptance speech. If her rhetoric that was so bad, it would have gone down, a**hole. McCain's people were as stupid as you are.

What the fck is a "Banfield"? Is that a hot spot for you sh!t eatingfaggots?
Jacques Strauhp

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

borat obama hussein is just a flat out punk

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Palin's fire was at it's hottest during her acceptance speech.
Written by Matthew Scully.

Then she started talking for herself.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Emid wrote:
Get a grip rednecks, or go back to your klan rallies. The decent people in this country will continue pushing forward.
into each others butts fruit boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chesterfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••