Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,424

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3107 Dec 9, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Especially since you and the rest of the lefties regarded him as a drooling moron.
Those are the White House photos, StonedMan.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#3108 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't keep you from posting.
true, but you are about 57,000 posts ahead of me. Why don't you take a break and let me catch up? I want to be in the topix hall of fame, just like you are.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3109 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know that this is a lie right off the bat, AnalButter.
Did you find those Lincoln letters to Marx yet?
obvioulsy you still running around in same circle making the same claims woodtick57 and topix user even posted you the link where to find them.

Location hidden

#3110 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross burning later tonight, AnalButter?
You know if you had graduated you could get a job and it's not anyone's fault but yours that you can't hold onto a job?
People do pick up on the fact that you are a loser, Shug.
And losers don't make for stellar employees.
but losers like you will be tonight which is a Liberal Democrat night activity and always has been beside if you would have graduated you wouldn't be dependent on the Liberal Democrats Welfare State to provide for you which is why you refuse to go out and support yourself which most liberals do and Detroit is proof of that and why Detroit is Bankrupt because none of the Liberals as they call themselves want to work.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3111 Dec 9, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
true, but you are about 57,000 posts ahead of me. Why don't you take a break and let me catch up? I want to be in the topix hall of fame, just like you are.
You're still way ahead of me - and we've both been here just as long!

You seem to be catching up just fine.

Post count that is.

Location hidden

#3112 Dec 9, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're telling a damn lie.....blacks didn't tell you anything. Your kkkrackaFRIED mind is putting out bogus shyt. Besides, i know your scared azz had very little interaction with blacks in Detroit. Stop making up bogus shyt like FOX!!!!!!!!!!
No You're telling a damn lie and you know it.

Location hidden

#3113 Dec 9, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still a dumb azz....there are perhaps millions more ppl. living today that at any other time. Surely with the increase in population totals, the ppl. demand more services. We have roughly 350 million ppl. in the USA...what part of that don't you understand. Usually after you kkkrackas move out into the "burbs" there will be a demand of new infrastructure projects, schools, libraries, emergency medical personnel, more gov't employess for your lazy azz friends and families, parks, bridges to nowhere and god knows what else. After you kkkrackas get all that you want while living in those "burbs"...then you holler the hell with everybody else. Yeah, thats how you ppl. operate when free gov't money is available to take care of your little creature comfort needs.
You are proving be the Dumb Azz and for one you Post confirms you know nothing about Money and Ecomomics which most people who live off the Federal Government Welfare System don't and why they think everything is free and your post I am replying to confirms it.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3114 Dec 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>but losers like you will be tonight which is a Liberal Democrat night activity and always has been beside if you would have graduated you wouldn't be dependent on the Liberal Democrats Welfare State to provide for you which is why you refuse to go out and support yourself which most liberals do and Detroit is proof of that and why Detroit is Bankrupt because none of the Liberals as they call themselves want to work.
You paint a very broad brush regarding liberals, when in fact the highest earning jobs are all located in liberal states. This is a fact, and you know this.

One city in particular is not indicative of all liberal states.

Liberal states still pay the highest amount in federal taxes, while our states receive the least back - all verifiable also. I need not supply you the links - you seem very adept at retrieving this info, but if you'd like, I will supply you links.

Even a self proclaimed conservative democrat, as you've espoused yourself to be, knows this to be true.

Location hidden

#3115 Dec 9, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>During the height of the Vietnam war, roughly 1/3 of the miltary was black. These days, a high % of the military is still black AND "other than white". I suppose if your comment was directed at a black military veteran, you would congratulate him/her for a wise career choice. Your prejudice is as transparent as ol' barebacks closet homosexuality.
Your Exacty right Benson's prejudice is as transparent as ol' barebacks closet homosexuality and neither would likes to hear the truth being told.

Alpharetta, GA

#3116 Dec 9, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still way ahead of me - and we've both been here just as long!
You seem to be catching up just fine.
Post count that is.
you are just not as dedicated as I am. When you're stuck in a wheelchair, with a colostomy bag and oxygen tank, not much else to do. I tried watching 'The View' once, but whoopi made me toss my cookies...and that was before lunch.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3117 Dec 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No You're telling a damn lie and you know it.
Benson is very hate filled, racist individual.

For all the bigotry he ascribes to whites, which for many here on these forums is not too far from reality, he as a black man goes one step further - this is why I do not respond to him.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3118 Dec 9, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just not as dedicated as I am. When you're stuck in a wheelchair, with a colostomy bag and oxygen tank, not much else to do. I tried watching 'The View' once, but whoopi made me toss my cookies...and that was before lunch.
You could always change the channel to something you can relate to / like Jerry Springer.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#3119 Dec 9, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>

Liberal states still pay the highest amount in federal taxes, while our states receive the least back - all verifiable also.
The Myth of Red State Welfare
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/the_my...

Alpharetta, GA

#3120 Dec 9, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could always change the channel to something you can relate to / like Jerry Springer.
yeah, he has a good show...almost as good as Survivor....next season, Survivor is gonna drop some honkies into downtown Dee-troit and see how long they survive. I'm guess about halfway to the first commercial break.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3121 Dec 9, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen this right wing propaganda site before. It speaks of elected presidents and the "welfare states" but gives no specific macros as to actual dollar amounts being paid per state / thus, this site is merely a sham to appease you and your base, but nothing more. Let's get to actual numbers from the CBO, which has actual verifiable data, not the nonsense you just put a link to;

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...

If you fail to read the entire report, you will in fact see should you take the time, the highest earners in the nation pay the highest portions of federal taxes. This would include all liberal / Blue States, which in fact do have the highest income ratios than the rest of the country.

Therefore, all red states are in fact excluded / their cost of living is lower, right to work and lower state income taxes mean less capital can be attributed to these states.

Let's look even deeper now - just for fun;

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkotkin/2012/1...

Bottom line - Blue states subsidizing red states is not a myth, but has been a reality for over 50 years.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3122 Dec 9, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, he has a good show...almost as good as Survivor....next season, Survivor is gonna drop some honkies into downtown Dee-troit and see how long they survive. I'm guess about halfway to the first commercial break.
Are you David Dukes reborn?

Alpharetta, GA

#3123 Dec 9, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, maw never tole me who daddy was....see, aint this more fun than you calling me names and me making fun of your combover?

Alpharetta, GA

#3124 Dec 9, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
google J.B. Stoner, if you wanna read about a true son of the south.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#3126 Dec 9, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that every now and then, you waste a little bandwidth yourself.
Well, at least you noticed something important.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#3127 Dec 9, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
No myth. The ten poorest states are all Red.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/09...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Tue NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Tue skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Mon My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) Dec 18 lavasmoke 4
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:37 am PST