Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments (Page 142)

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of9,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

benson wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans and the teaHADISTS got me beat hands down. I guess you think the kkkracka klan is a tea party family favorite cartoon series.
Not even close.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Nutter wrote:
<quoted text>
For the first time in my life I am not proud of the direction this country is going. All races of people in this great nation have contributed many times over to make us who we are. I'm sick and tired of all this blame game. Take your life and make it how you want it. You have as much opportunity as anyone. Work for it and quite asking for it. It is 2013 for Christ's sake.
Benson will play the race card at every opportunity because he feels "entitled" to get what others work for. He feels no need to work for anything that he wants.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>

Benson is a racial Bigot, with a real big chip on his shoulders. I don't respond to any of his posts because quite frankly, he's unworthy of any retort. He lives in his own hatred - and I actually pity him. A waste of energy to be so angry. Pointing fingers at others for past transgressions will never put us in a position where we can all finally lay our hatred and anger at each other to the side, and move forward as equals on all levels of life.
Agreed.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't break the law in Colorado, he broke the law in New Jersey.
Funny how tea baggers scream and cry about people not serving their sentences... except one of their own breaks the law and starts crying for early release.
Here's a thought... do the crime, do the time.
Duh! Ya think?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Benson will play the race card at every opportunity because he feels "entitled" to get what others work for. He feels no need to work for anything that he wants.
He also believes that it's never the black guys fault. Black people are killing each other in Chicago by the droves, and guess what? That's the white mans fault.

I guess it's inherent in black people. After all, how many times has Hussein taken responsibility for the things happening in this country today? Ever watch the show C.O.P.S when they arrest a black guy? Same thing. It wasn't his or her fault.

It's not a surprise that a race of people are doomed because they never accept any responsibility. Irresponsible people may survive, but only responsible people get ahead.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

I know, dear.

The good news: commuted... conviction still stands.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He also believes that it's never the black guys fault. Black people are killing each other in Chicago by the droves, and guess what? That's the white mans fault.
I guess it's inherent in black people. After all, how many times has Hussein taken responsibility for the things happening in this country today? Ever watch the show C.O.P.S when they arrest a black guy? Same thing. It wasn't his or her fault.
It's not a surprise that a race of people are doomed because they never accept any responsibility. Irresponsible people may survive, but only responsible people get ahead.
You didn't mention Trayvon and Zimmerman, but I was wondering. If Zimmerman was the one killed by Trayvon, would Trayvon be accused of racism? What about if a white guy was killed, by either a black or hispanic, would it be racism then? How about if the white guy killed a black or Hispanic? If Zimmerman was killed by a white man, would Zimmerman be called a white man or a Hispanic?
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

You would think Zimmermsn was the only man ever to kill a black man. Blacks kill each other every week in the ghetto dwellings of our major cities. That is their culture. They don't even notice. but let some black get killed during a robbery, or a beating, and the are on the side of the criminal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
You would think Zimmermsn was the only man ever to kill a black man.
No you wouldn't.

Racists have been killing blacks for hundreds of years.

Your relatives, no doubt, bigot.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt the US will pay off Bush's debt in ten years, dear.
Encore! Encore!

Now-- how about GLOBAL WARMING? Tell us how it's BUSH'S FAULT! Then DRYER LINT! And how about your persistent PAINFUL RECTAL ITCH? Bush's fault, right?
helene

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

boy do you as holes Republicans hate Obama so much you can't handle the truth when I tell you bas-ad whats really going on No I won't kill myself but I know some one I may kill republican husband At this time in my life that I hate I don't give a rats as wht the fu-k I may do. its called by a dr BPD. this is to aphlioen the coc sucke-

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Encore! Encore!
Now-- how about GLOBAL WARMING? Tell us how it's BUSH'S FAULT!
Bush made it worse, StonedMan.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

benson wrote:
<quoted text>
NO SIR!!!!!!!!!! you Siberian cave dwellers didn't find us. We allowed you barbarians to migrate south to keep your azzes from freezing. You cannibals ate each when you couldn't find anymore dinosaur shyt.
Sure, Leroy, whatever gives you a little self esteem.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

benson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm native american/black.....never was connected to the slave trade. FYI....you are 14% black. Now grind on that!!!!!!!!
let me guess, 1/32 Cherokee?

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"benson"
The poster you responded to may be 14% black. There is nary a doubt, you are 100% stoopid.
Peace
KMA
actually, I maybe 1/1,000,000,000 black, if the scientists are to be believed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I maybe 1/1,000,000,000 black, if the scientists are to be believed.
You have a mouthful of black DNA right now: don't be so modest.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

benson wrote:
<quoted text>
He spent his years gaming the system...and he knew that his sub-par involvement in mililtary services would one day pay off real big. Another sneaky azz white con artist to say the least!!!!!!!!!!Just thinking...you are proud of losers!!!!!!!!
During the height of the Vietnam war, roughly 1/3 of the miltary was black. These days, a high % of the military is still black AND "other than white". I suppose if your comment was directed at a black military veteran, you would congratulate him/her for a wise career choice. Your prejudice is as transparent as ol' barebacks closet homosexuality.

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Encore! Encore!
Now-- how about GLOBAL WARMING? Tell us how it's BUSH'S FAULT! Then DRYER LINT! And how about your persistent PAINFUL RECTAL ITCH? Bush's fault, right?
The seismic action that caused the Haitian tidal wave is known as "Bush's Fault"...

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush made it worse, StonedMan.
Prove it, closet homosexual, and leave out the quotation marks.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it, closet homosexual, and leave out the quotation marks.
Aw, you beat me to it. Go ahead, "barefoot", tell us how Bush changed the climate of the world.

Especially since you and the rest of the lefties regarded him as a drooling moron.

While you're at it tell us how Bush made Lord Obama lie about "you can keep your doctor" for years...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of9,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 6 hr abe 1,350
70 year olds robbed OMG 16 hr just wondering 2
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) Fri GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 237
Jimmy Mimms Apr 17 Ripped off in PG 1
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Chesterfield, shooting, female, Seti, Court - wtvr (Jun '10) Mar '14 Family torn apart 43
chesterfield board of supervisors and new pp ta... Feb '14 GUY B ROSE III 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••