Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3048 Dec 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Let them deadbeats & Communist take to the streets and which is where the Communist will go too and some will be meant by people with Street Sweapers too because people that have worked to create their own wealth are sick & tired of having their wealth confiscated by taxation and being redistributed to provide for the Entitlement Society that doesn't want to work and provide for itself and its offspring.
You're still a dumb azz....there are perhaps millions more ppl. living today that at any other time. Surely with the increase in population totals, the ppl. demand more services. We have roughly 350 million ppl. in the USA...what part of that don't you understand. Usually after you kkkrackas move out into the "burbs" there will be a demand of new infrastructure projects, schools, libraries, emergency medical personnel, more gov't employess for your lazy azz friends and families, parks, bridges to nowhere and god knows what else. After you kkkrackas get all that you want while living in those "burbs"...then you holler the hell with everybody else. Yeah, thats how you ppl. operate when free gov't money is available to take care of your little creature comfort needs.
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3049 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My last American made car was the last American made car I will ever buy. After 50,000 miles, my mechanic drove it more than I did.
I've been a proud Toyota owner the last several years. Not once did either of my cars break down with the exception of the first one where the battery died, but it was five years old so a burned out battery is not too unexpected. I have a seven year--100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty which is something you'll never see with American made cars.
As a local truck driver, I've made deliveries to our auto plants dozens of times here in Ohio. Between the terrible way they treat truck drivers to how lazy those people are, I have no sympathy when I watch the news and hear of layoffs at these auto plants. If you've ever worked with these people and their attitudes, it's easy to see where the lack of quality comes from. I could tell you story after story about my experiences with these union dock workers that it's almost unbelievable.
You're a commie [email protected] for buying a foreign car. Never call yourself a patriot ever again. Its ppl. like you that puts Americans out of work. Don't ever comPALIN about lack of jobs in America ever again.
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3050 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps they feel a duty to their country and want to do their part. I have a friend who's brother is retired from the military. He retired at the age of 38. Now he just gets a check every month and lives in Arizona enjoying life. When he gets bored, he finds a part-time job for a while. Plus he has no need for Commie Care because the VA takes care of all his medical concerns.
So while the rest of us work until we are between the ages of 62 and 65, he was retired many years ago. Does that sound like a stupid azz white boy to you???
He spent his years gaming the system...and he knew that his sub-par involvement in mililtary services would one day pay off real big. Another sneaky azz white con artist to say the least!!!!!!!!!!Just thinking...you are proud of losers!!!!!!!!
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3051 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you always cut down Fox but have never watched the channel nor able to refute anything they report. You are such a robot.
I watch FOX's comedy of errors everyday. I hate how they bash only Obama and other high ranking blacks. Does it make sense to devote all of the programming exclusively against Obama and blacks. FOX does this shyt 24/7!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3052 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And Limbaugh is laughing at you because that's exactly what happened with DumBama: he failed.
Nawh.....he ain't laughing at blacks....b/c you stupid kkkrackas are the ones making Limbaugh rich. Idiots like y'all love to sniff his gigantic azzhole when he farts. Laugh all you want....he's getting richer off'fa you white turds!!!!!!!!!
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3053 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX is the one news outlet that warned people what could happen when you put a community organizer in charge of the highest position in the country. Looks like Fox was right again as usual. CNN, MSNBC and others that worshiped this guy are the people that helped screw this country up. You can't send a boy in to do a mans job.
FOX was declared a non news outlet...but an entertainment operation that supports conservative causes. FOX is a shyt operation and a propaganda machine for the teahadists.
Cat74

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3054 Dec 7, 2013
The President is way over his head. He has no idea what to do next. Blames everyone else for his shortcomings, and he has made a mess of his legacy, and anything else he wanted to do. Valerie Jarrett, and Michelle make more decisions in the oval office then he does. That is why he needed the IRS to do his evil bidding, the NSA to spy on those he considers his enemies, and lost control of what went wrong in Benghazi, and had no knowledge of the looming debacle called Obamacare. In 3 years he will be gone, back to play golf, and live with his fantasies of how good he was as President even though there is already a poll showing he is the worst President in a Century. Reagan was the best, and so he was.
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3055 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the problem with Detroit is the same problem we have in Cleveland: All the white people left. Blacks can't run anything. They don't know how. All they can do is take a bad thing and make it worse.
Cleveland was leading in depopulation until Detroit took first place. Cleveland has been run by black people the last decade or so, and even before that, a majority of black people were running things. So now that Cleveland is on way to Detroit and nobody wants to go there, what does the black Mayor do? He installs more red light cameras. Yeah, way to go black Mayor. Those red light speed trap cameras will really want people to come into Cleveland.
The major problem associated with those cities is white ppl.. WHites start the downward trajectory of all areas and blame it on blacks. What happens when industry moves from the rust belt to overseas...many suburban white enclaves are impacted the most. After thy see the hand writing on the wall, whites get the hell out and start elsewhere.....which means they create the same set of problems in another location. Whites know how to turn an area into mush.
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3056 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some investors thought the government was going to print money to keep the market up. After all, DumBama is black. Blacks are known for cheating and stealing, so maybe investors knew beforehand that DumBama would cheat and steal to keep the market artificially high.
Very little blacks have the resources to effect the stock mkt.. You kkkrackas the vast amout of wealth in this country. The stealers and crooks wear white collars and invest in all kinds of bogus shyt for profit.
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3057 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better idea: why don't you Google it and post the sites? Oh, you can't, that's why. Again, all made up in your head.
Google it your damn self....you ppl. won't believe anything a black man sez. Get to scolling kkkracka!!!!!!!!!
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3058 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
See! That's what happens when you don't watch Fox or any other news outlet. You stay uninformed which is pretty obvious by your posts. Congress already cut the SNAP program and more cuts are coming. Let's see this carnage you speak of.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/les-leopold/ame...
The facts and figures will ultimately show how many businesees will go under b/c of those cuts. White folks will go crazy.
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3059 Dec 7, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe that anyone can be as racist as Benson.
The republicans and the teaHADISTS got me beat hands down. I guess you think the kkkracka klan is a tea party family favorite cartoon series.
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3060 Dec 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
We have a V W, and would never buy anything but a foreign made car. My husband is looking to buy a Ford truck the first od the year when we will have the money saved. We don't do credit buying.
Don't have the cash eh.....get a damn job!!!!!!!!!!Your food stamps won't turn into cash.

Since: Dec 13

Portland, OR

#3061 Dec 7, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
He has not failed....Obama is still the POTUS. If anything whites have failed this country many times over. Can't please onery sumbytches who hate you.
For the first time in my life I am not proud of the direction this country is going. All races of people in this great nation have contributed many times over to make us who we are. I'm sick and tired of all this blame game. Take your life and make it how you want it. You have as much opportunity as anyone. Work for it and quite asking for it. It is 2013 for Christ's sake.
benson

Fayetteville, GA

#3062 Dec 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The President is way over his head. He has no idea what to do next. Blames everyone else for his shortcomings, and he has made a mess of his legacy, and anything else he wanted to do. Valerie Jarrett, and Michelle make more decisions in the oval office then he does. That is why he needed the IRS to do his evil bidding, the NSA to spy on those he considers his enemies, and lost control of what went wrong in Benghazi, and had no knowledge of the looming debacle called Obamacare. In 3 years he will be gone, back to play golf, and live with his fantasies of how good he was as President even though there is already a poll showing he is the worst President in a Century. Reagan was the best, and so he was.
Reagan forgot over half the shyt he ever did. Nancy consulted mediums and witches to guide her husbands daily activity. America under him ushered in the illuminati666 NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3063 Dec 7, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no greater joy in life than hassling libs. Sometimes you don't even need bait, you just throw a bare hook in the water, and they jump in the boat and flop around. You're right about benson. And I don't mind you calling me names. I have a part time job in which I get paid to let people yell at me. But be nicer to the ladies, that's not too much to ask.
You're not as good at what you do as you think - but hey, if you have to pat yourself on the back, knock yourself out.

As far as Cnutnip is concerned, stay out of that - that stupid bitch gets less than what she deserves for being the parasite she is - a hateful woman, likes counting all the dead in Chicago, gleefully cheers on the demise of others - don't stick your beak where it really doesn't belong.
Cat74

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3064 Dec 7, 2013
That is the point. Instead of stealing a truck, or spending years to pay for it, and pay all that interest, you save for it. You appreciate it much more that way.
Cat74

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3065 Dec 7, 2013
That shows how really bad this President is, if he is the worst, and Reagan is the best, Obama must be terrible. He ran for President lying about his past, his family, his educational background. His whole life is fantasy. I guess he thought no one would notice as long as the MSM covered for him. Now they are bored with him, are turning on him, and in the end he will be the Emperor without any clothes. They did the same thing with Johnson, Clinton, and Bush.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3066 Dec 8, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts and figures will ultimately show how many businesees will go under b/c of those cuts. White folks will go crazy.
Why is that? Do you think people will quit eating or something?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3067 Dec 8, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
The major problem associated with those cities is white ppl.. WHites start the downward trajectory of all areas and blame it on blacks. What happens when industry moves from the rust belt to overseas...many suburban white enclaves are impacted the most. After thy see the hand writing on the wall, whites get the hell out and start elsewhere.....which means they create the same set of problems in another location. Whites know how to turn an area into mush.
Oh, that's right. When black people move in and the houses fall apart, violent crime increase exponentially, garbage all over the street, stores and businesses close up because of robberies, it's the white mans fault. I forgot your motto: it's never the blacks fault. LOL!

Your replies make me wonder if lying is a choice black people have or if it's part of their DNA and they can't help it or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone 18 hr Prison Officers A... 1
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance