Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments
2,181 - 2,200 of 11,479 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Name them pookie.
pookie:
A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.

lafraud's search for a holiday manwich continues.

....White meat or dark, boy?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>We all advanced, your kind is stuck in the stone ages where we found you running around going "ooga booga". lmao
Ooga booga, isn't that as song by snoop dog.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always hated that too. Even white kids do that shit - what the world has come to??????
People did not do this at one time. That is just part of the decline of our culture. The so called free world has come to massive amount of government money needed to pay people off. Whether total or partial. And it will continue to expand.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

benson wrote:
<quoted text>The white man benefits from the gun purchases and drug empires n the black community. Yeah....you nasty white b@stards made Chicago that way!!!!!!!!!!
No , if we set it up, it would be with $50 for each set of ears and a case of beer. Be over in a week. The punks that hit girls, old women and men can't be much of a challenge.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> People did not do this at one time. That is just part of the decline of our culture. The so called free world has come to massive amount of government money needed to pay people off. Whether total or partial. And it will continue to expand.
STFU ya dickhead - you don't even have a clue who I was talking to, or about what!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU ya dickhead - you don't even have a clue who I was talking to, or about what!
heheheheeheh.

You forgot not knowing what he is talking about doesn't prevent Smurfette from posting.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
heheheheeheh.
You forgot not knowing what he is talking about doesn't prevent Smurfette from posting.
True.

I wish they made a piņata out of Cnutnip - I'd be beating that thing all day with a great big smile on my face!
lmao

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama saved the auto industry huh? that's why Detroit is bankrupt after all of Obamas cronies received millions and hit the road rich. Clinton caused the collapse of 08 with his "everyone should own a home"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
Obama saved the auto industry huh? that's why Detroit is bankrupt
Obama has nothing to do with Detroit filing bankruptcy.

Nothing.

US auto had been going downhill since Reagan cancelled the fleet standards requiring better fuel mileage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
Clinton caused the collapse of 08 with his "everyone should own a home"
RIIIIIGHT.

Bush's two recessions and Bush's two wars and Bush's tax cut and Bush turning a budget surplus into a deficit had nothing to do with it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
Obama saved the auto industry huh? that's why Detroit is bankrupt after all of Obamas cronies received millions and hit the road rich. Clinton caused the collapse of 08 with his "everyone should own a home"
Mostly correct. It was under the Clinton administration when they introduced 0% down. That played a huge part. But that doesn't mean others didn't jump on the bandwagon. If you think about it, subprime loans were invented at the end of the Carter administration. Subprime loans were the culprit in the housing collapse.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly correct. It was under the Clinton administration when they introduced 0% down. That played a huge part. But that doesn't mean others didn't jump on the bandwagon. If you think about it, subprime loans were invented at the end of the Carter administration. Subprime loans were the culprit in the housing collapse.
Sub-prime loans became popular when George Bush directed his Housing Secretary and Alfonso Jackson the head of HUD to amend the policy of Fannie and Freddie on insuring with federal funds those loans made in the private market by Mortgage Companies like Country Wide, and Washington Mutual.

Once that decision was made, Mortgage companies began to write more sub prime loans because they could be sold and packaged to Fannie and Freddie in the secondary mortgage market.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
Moron. Detroit is a city. I see you teabaggers can't tell one from a corporation.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know.....I know. The games that are enjoyably played today by the likes of you, have been played before. History repeats. The results will be the same. And many will not fare well as the years go by. Innocents from all walks of life will be affected and every family hurt by it. Then justice will prevail against the evil you represent. You are one way. The compassion of those that the elitists and you and so many others as followers have emasculated, has reduced proven principles of living into insults and slanders of intolerance. You can only use the successes of diversity as a shield so long as You can't hide the massive negative results you see behind them, but blame others for. Indeed, the plague has spread to more and more people as we believe ourselves to be enlightened. As the resources continue their decline and the real standard of living lowers, we will see how bright the light shines in this new self centered loving culture we designed....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly correct. It was under the Clinton administration when they introduced 0% down.
The housing crisis wasn't caused by no down payments, you worthless m/f c/s freeloader.

If you had ever bought a house, you'd know this.

And if you ever saved money instead of living in section eight housing you whole life, you'd know the housing "bubble" started with banking deregulation by your cocaine president, Ronald Reagan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
It was under the Clinton administration when they introduced 0% down.
There were 0 percent loans in the EARLY 80s, numbnuts.

I know: you were busy collecting welfare and food stamps and not looking for government back housing loans.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>BS and your post confirms differently and you need to get working then if you need the system to provide for you.
Keep the paycheck coming cletus......the system has no choice in the matter. PAYUP suker.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean the nasty black b@stards made Chicago that way and the blacks chose to steal the guns and use them the way they are using them on one another in Chicago and elsewhere which is the way blacks are in most major metro areas.
You whites bring the guns and drugs into the neighborhood b/c of the all mighty dollar.....thats what you whites do. Quite naturally the killings happens by reason of drug wars and who gets to control the turf for the white man. You damn savages are not innocent in the matter. You ppl. spin a web of violence to keep blacks in major cities under control. Your evil azzes start shyt when you ain't got nothing better to do. Put a clamp on your wicked azz mouth.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the paycheck coming cletus......the system has no choice in the matter. PAYUP suker.
nope you just need to get a job so the paychecks keep coming.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, some kind of plan. A plan that has a much higher deductible with a much higher copay for a much higher premium price. Don't you read the news? Most of the people that got anything from Commie Care was Medicaid. Medicaid is the worst possible plan of all because quality doctors and facilities don't want to deal with it. It pays too little and there is little to no profit to be made.
What they are keeping secret is that when you finally die on Medicaid, the government takes all your possessions away to repay the government for the healthcare you received in your life. That's the grand plan. The government confiscating as much private property as they can. No more passing down your house, car, cash or investments to your children.
You're such a dumb azz. A majority of medicaid ppl. won't own anything of value that the gov't needs to take. If anything the gov't will get what you whites have set up to take. Its about enriching the top 1% even further. What the hell does it look like for the gov't to confiscate shytand allow worthless junk to sit in a warehouse. DOn'tcha think white ppl. are waiting in the wings to buy all that confiscated shyt. Dumb azz!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••