Why They Hate Obama

There are 12491 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2332 Nov 26, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to live in a ghetto....you're just another stupid azz kkkracka to even say that. Would it be ok to live in a ghetto trailer park....whats the damn difference, except for the color.
You just proved you are another stupid azz Mosshead which those in Detroit prefer the Ghetto Life and the reason is it doesn't involve work which is why they like the Ghetto Life.
let hate go

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2333 Nov 26, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You constantly assume that all blacks lived in the ghetto...you are an idiot. Could it be said that all whites use to live in a trailer park?
U knee to see Dr. Ruth

;-000
Dr Ruth

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2334 Nov 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he does, Dumbo.
He speaks to you personally.
hey, Dr. Obama transparensy to Dr. Ruth!! mussee!
Dr Ruth

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2335 Nov 26, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
was it an episode of bad boys bad boys, what you gonna do when they come for you? Or maybe Hillbilly hand fishing?
hand fishing!! i lik dat;-000
benson

Richmond, VA

#2336 Nov 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"benson"
In addition to being a sick racist you are not very bright. Where did I say a thing about working my fingers to the bone? I did not say that. I enjoy retirement, do a little consulting, travel a bit, enjoy my grand and great grand children, hit Jack and Dan's a couple of PM's a week for a cold brew and a little BS. Sorry you have to depend on your Social Security check, but I am glad you are the Spade who has it made.
Peace
KMA
I don't depend exclusively on a SS check...its part of my portfolio. Pension, 401k, real estate investments, etc. I'm far from needing anything....i did very well through the years.
benson

Richmond, VA

#2337 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wal-Mart didn't go to China because they love commies. Wal-Mart went to China because Americans insist on cheap products. Wal-Mart provides it's customers with what they want. Cheap products is why Wal-Mart is the number one store in America today.
That commie land is full of money....thats why Wal-Mart set up shop. They are commie lovers and so are you stupid bean heads.
benson

Richmond, VA

#2338 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is correct. But what's also correct is that the voters hold the Presidents party responsible for what's happening in this country. He is the head of the Democrat party right now. Unhappy voters will take their anger out on Democrat Congress and Senate people. This will be great for the Republicans. We may end up with a much stronger Republican Congress and may even take leadership of the Senate in 2014.
DumBama said he was sorry, but not sorry enough to rescind his idiotic healthcare plan. Most Americans are against him and his plan, but he won't budge an inch no matter how many lives he destroys.
Well....if voters take it out on Dems. like they did 2010, we will have much more hell to pay the second time around. Our second state will be far worse than 2010. Look how the voters swept that ignorant insani-TEA in office. Yeah....voters must not make that error again!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#2339 Nov 26, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't depend exclusively on a SS check...its part of my portfolio. Pension, 401k, real estate investments, etc. I'm far from needing anything....i did very well through the years.
Was that the white man's fault too?:-)
benson

Richmond, VA

#2340 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a black would consider attacking and killing people a game. No wonder nobody wants to live anywhere near you. Then when another Trayvon Martin takes place, you blacks will be crying the blues again. It's only a matter of time.
Like the klan, neo-nazis, skin-heads were perfect little altar choir boys and well behaved boy scouts. How little you know about your ppls. evil past. Get schooled you idiot!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#2341 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to create or build anything to construct a ghetto. All you need to do is ruin things. That's what makes a ghetto a ghetto.
Yeah.....whites provide the resources to sequester blacks in certain areas. Its about control. Who made you ppl. the queen bees.
Dr Ruth

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2342 Nov 26, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that the white man's fault too?:-)
yo pic is #ONE song 4U!!

;-00h, hop can singing to Cruz or Ted elenfaz!!;-00

Hackettstown, NJ

#2343 Nov 26, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well......whites sold and advanced the technology for Iraq and iran and Syria. The truth be known, whites did the dirty dealing for monetary purposes. I wonder how Cheney became a multi-millionaire after leaving office....could it be he had a shadow investor looking out for his interest in Haliburton. Get schooled you idiot.
Cheney sold off his Halliburton stock, but kept some stock options, of which, he donated the proceeds to charity.

http://stanfordreview.org/old_archives/Archiv...

Hackettstown, NJ

#2344 Nov 26, 2013
Dr Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
yo pic is #ONE song 4U!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XXJvDjST-8oXX
;-00h, hop can singing to Cruz or Ted elenfaz!!;-00
LOL. I hope things are good in Na Trang.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2345 Nov 27, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>So...your poor kkkracka azz didn't have enough money to move. Thats what happens when you try to run and hide from black folk, you'll be found at some point. Thanks for occupying the land until we arrive. Now....go back and start taking back the cities.
Let us know when you quit hitting women and old people from behind, then you can tell us how tough you are sambo.

Paris

#2346 Nov 27, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>I don't depend exclusively on a SS check...its part of my portfolio. Pension, 401k, real estate investments, etc. I'm far from needing anything....i did very well through the years.
Hahahahahahaha

Paris

#2347 Nov 27, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>Like the klan, neo-nazis, skin-heads were perfect little altar choir boys and well behaved boy scouts. How little you know about your ppls. evil past. Get schooled you idiot!!!!!!!!
They were liberals just like you.
Dr Ruth

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2348 Nov 27, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I hope things are good in Na Trang.
;) hop u humpin the nu elenfan mandating!!;-00
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#2349 Nov 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when you quit hitting women and old people from behind, then you can tell us how tough you are sambo.
gop chair in montgomery county charged with drugging and raping woman.

The teahadist's war on women continues..........

Paris

#2351 Nov 27, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>gop chair in montgomery county charged with drugging and raping woman.

The teahadist's war on women continues..........
My you are very much into stalking me in an infatuated way. You even make up lies to try and compete like an adult. Sonny boy, stick to bot babble,
It's what your good at.
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#2352 Nov 27, 2013
My Grandmother really doesn't go many places where the Knockout creatures reside, but she says let them come up behind me. She hears everything with her new hearing aid. She says she will pull a gun, and shoot them dead without blinking an eye. She is good with a gun, been practicing since she was a child. Well someone has to do something with these animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Will Never Ever Purchase from Sears Again 16 hr Midlocouple50s 2
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Tue Anoymous 4
Officers Work 84 Hours Jun 24 Officer Jones 9
Prison Officers Alone Jun 23 Prison Officers A... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance