Va. officer fatally shoots suspect during struggle

Jan 13, 2013 Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond 9

Police tell media outlets that 45-year-old Frankie Pitt of Richmond was shot early Sunday near the intersection of the Chippenham Parkway and Hull Street Road.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
If you are stupid enough to try to take the cop's gun while being arrested expect to be shot.

Wonder if Frankie regrets the decision to resist arrest and attack the cop. I am sure the cop does.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
If you are stupid enough to try to take the cop's gun while being arrested expect to be shot.
Wonder if Frankie regrets the decision to resist arrest and attack the cop. I am sure the cop does.
Dead men can't give their side of the story. Cop-1 vs dead citizen-0.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead men can't give their side of the story. Cop-1 vs dead citizen-0.
Idiot that resisted arrest and attempted to take on an armed cop ZERO.

Still, more of a man than you could ever be no-show. Nothing new there nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot that resisted arrest and attempted to take on an armed cop ZERO.
Still, more of a man than you could ever be no-show. Nothing new there nothead.
Cops lie all the time. That punk cop couldn't beat his way outta a paper bag. Hes a COWARD, just like you.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Jan 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops lie all the time. That punk cop couldn't beat his way outta a paper bag. Hes a COWARD, just like you.
I doubt you would talk like that to his face no-show.

Keyboard cowards like you are a joke nothead.

Nothing to be taken seriously.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you would talk like that to his face no-show.
Keyboard cowards like you are a joke nothead.
Nothing to be taken seriously.
That fat hog can't do a damn thing to me. I'll stomp him into a mud hole and stomp it dry.
Thats why people of color need to arm themselves...can't trust a murdering law enforcer.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#7 Jan 16, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
That fat hog can't do a damn thing to me. I'll stomp him into a mud hole and stomp it dry.
Thats why people of color need to arm themselves...can't trust a murdering law enforcer.
LOL He just shot the last idiot, who also was black like you, that tried that no-show.

A coward like you doesn't stand a chance nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8 Jan 17, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL He just shot the last idiot, who also was black like you, that tried that no-show.
A coward like you doesn't stand a chance nothead!
Nothing like a shoot out at the OK Corral. Unarmed citizens never have a chance against those savage and sadistic cops.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#9 Jan 17, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a shoot out at the OK Corral. Unarmed citizens never have a chance against those savage and sadistic cops.
But you have your "street sweeper" right no-show?

You are one of the morons Idiot Joe and Hussein Obama want to disarm nothead.

Mentally deficient thug wannabees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Research Not Helping with ebola virus Fri skru 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Fri mjjcpa 12,419
Review: Buckeye Partners LLP Nov 20 HAMNAS 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Nov 19 Swedenforever 20
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Nov 18 Buddy Mitchell 14
murder Nov 18 kP 1
have you been to coleman florida before? Nov 18 FourFootTallDaddy 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:00 pm PST