Busy Saturday for gun show in Richmond

Jan 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVR Richmond

With the national discussion on strengthening gun control laws as a backdrop, close to a thousand people came the Showplace in Richmond on Saturday for the first day of the C&E Gun Show.

Comments
121 - 140 of 402 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2013
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Feb 18, 2013
 
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so not allow me to think about what you just stated, you have stated that your proud area of Nine Mile Road is nothing more than a ghetto to get "Johns" to come down to get some dirty brown strange. We all know that where prostitution is present you have the other side issues such as drugs and the Amos and Andys on the corner. So, even you understand that Nine Mile Road is the Ghetto when compaired to the rest of Richmond and surrounding areas. Your words, not mine.
you "johns" shop around for the cheapest piece and they are not all black....plenty little white trashy trailer drug addicts hanging around for you to pick up. the ghetto is not the only place they ply their wares....check your community very closely, they just might be your wives.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>It's you orangutans and gorillas that do all of the drive-bys.
orangutans and gorillas do not know how to drive....maybe they know how to drive your wife to multiple orgasms.....something you slip,slam, bam thank you mam punks could never do.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>You can't prove what you can't do. That's why we hide your welfare check under your work boots. We know you're starving as a result.
you are not part of the "we".......so take a ride somewhere peckerhead.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
orangutans and gorillas do not know how to drive....
That would explain all the dents in your Caddy.
new hammer time wrote:
maybe they know how to drive your wife to multiple orgasms.....
I do that already. They're your relatives so you ought to know what they're good for (Absolutely nothing! Say it again!)
new hammer time wrote:
something you slip,slam, bam thank you mam punks could never do.
Tell that to your girlfriend. After I did her, she started calling me "Master Shaft". BTW, she told me she calls you "NeedleDick".
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not part of the "we".......so take a ride somewhere peckerhead.
No, I'm part of the "we" that laughs at your worthless ass and all of your gutless explanations about why you're an unemployed monkey.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
orangutans and gorillas do not know how to drive....maybe they know how to drive your wife to multiple orgasms.....something you slip,slam, bam thank you mam punks could never do.
Obviously the fact you are on this forum proves they can type
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>
That would explain all the dents in your Caddy.
<quoted text>
I do that already. They're your relatives so you ought to know what they're good for (Absolutely nothing! Say it again!)
<quoted text>Tell that to your girlfriend. After I did her, she started calling me "Master Shaft". BTW, she told me she calls you "NeedleDick".
all of your comments amounts to nothing.....wishful thinking on your part.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Feb 18, 2013
 
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously the fact you are on this forum proves they can type
proves nothing.....even your monkey azz can hunt and peck.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Feb 18, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
proves nothing.....even your monkey azz can hunt and peck.
We also conquered you and made b ball players, to bad you had to give up a few brain cells to be able to jump and run. A handy talent at 11:00 pm when leaving a liquor store. Not a good talent for running a store or ruling the world. Hee Hee Hee.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Feb 18, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yes....for good reasons. helps to keep hope alive when we take over the political arena.
Sorry that was Planet of the Apes.. A work of fiction. But the monkeys talked in that just like you and your family so i can see how that would confuse you
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Feb 18, 2013
 
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> We also conquered you and made b ball players, to bad you had to give up a few brain cells to be able to jump and run. A handy talent at 11:00 pm when leaving a liquor store. Not a good talent for running a store or ruling the world. Hee Hee Hee.
hey KKKracka, it ain't about you....why does it concern you so much to be counted as an equal. you an ugly Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
the middle .!. finger is up>>>:(
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Feb 18, 2013
 
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that was Planet of the Apes.. A work of fiction. But the monkeys talked in that just like you and your family so i can see how that would confuse you
no confusion at all....just typical of little white monkeys like you.
In the know

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Feb 18, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you "johns" shop around for the cheapest piece and they are not all black....plenty little white trashy trailer drug addicts hanging around for you to pick up. the ghetto is not the only place they ply their wares....check your community very closely, they just might be your wives.
Well, at least in White areas there are wives and not just Baby's Mamas, also known as bastard children.
In the know

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Feb 18, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you "johns" shop around for the cheapest piece and they are not all black....plenty little white trashy trailer drug addicts hanging around for you to pick up. the ghetto is not the only place they ply their wares....check your community very closely, they just might be your wives.
At least in the white community you have wives and not just Baby's mamas. You do know the name for a child born out of wedlock?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Feb 19, 2013
 
In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least in White areas there are wives and not just Baby's Mamas, also known as bastard children.
you bet'cha......cheating wives. those white women can't get enough of the black rod. ever wonder why your wifes children have a tinge of color to them....notice i said your wifes children.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Feb 19, 2013
 
In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
At least in the white community you have wives and not just Baby's mamas. You do know the name for a child born out of wedlock?
child born out of wedlock is still a child. i guess you could call thomas jeffersons children bastards since he never married their colored mama. same goes for strom thurmond,fathering a child with the maid. hell man, you KKKracks boys love to hump around on some thick sistas.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...squat to you. I hope Del. Joe find the votes to ban out of the trunk private purchases at those gun shows.
LOL, just make the sale at the gas station parking lot across the street or down the road. In fact, why bother with a gun show when a person can simply list the private sale online or in a want ad? There is no such thing as a "gun show loophole".

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Feb 19, 2013
 
va_tazdad wrote:
And the gun shows keep having record attendance and sales.
NObama has turned out to be the best friend of gun manufacturers.
Who would have thought?
LOL, the left has sold more guns than Hiram Maxim and Victor Bout, COMBINED!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Feb 19, 2013
 
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, just make the sale at the gas station parking lot across the street or down the road. In fact, why bother with a gun show when a person can simply list the private sale online or in a want ad? There is no such thing as a "gun show loophole".
lets make a loophole...then we can ban it...problem solved.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, the left has sold more guns than Hiram Maxim and Victor Bout, COMBINED!
but the right-wing NRA thug manufacturers make all of the guns. who gets the biggest profits from gun sales?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr independent common sense 11,517
Bob McDonnell's Legal Defense Tue Delano 1
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Jul 28 truth told 20
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Jul 27 Buddy Mitchell 5
Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness... (Nov '13) Jul 25 Sam 4
Loaner of Money Beware Jul 25 Richard Firth 1
Kenny Amos not licensed or insured / Poor workm... Jul 24 Buddy Mitchell 1
•••
•••
•••
Chesterfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••