Pew poll finds Romney edges ahead of Obama after debate

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/pew-poll-finds-romney-e...

LOL Read it and weep!

Romney is surging ahead of NObama like Reagan did to Jimmy Carter in 1980.

That said, remember the only poll that counts is on November 6, 2012. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Oct 9, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/pew-poll -finds-romney-edges-ahead-obam a-debate-234009876.html
LOL Read it and weep!
Romney is surging ahead of NObama like Reagan did to Jimmy Carter in 1980.
That said, remember the only poll that counts is on November 6, 2012. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain!
A surge do not a president make. It won't last.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#3 Oct 9, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
A surge do not a president make. It won't last.
LOL That is what Jimmy "the moron" Carter said about Reagan no-show.

Seems he was as wrong and stupid as you nothead.

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote, "first we kill all the lawyers".

November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.

It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#4 Oct 9, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
A surge do not a president make. It won't last.
Savor those checks you indigent entitlement ridden lazy HO!!

Your checks will be a thing of the past soon.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 9, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL That is what Jimmy "the moron" Carter said about Reagan no-show.
Seems he was as wrong and stupid as you nothead.
Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote, "first we kill all the lawyers".
November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.
It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!
Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!
Gods choice will be evident on election day.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#6 Oct 9, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods choice will be evident on election day.
God ain't pickin the GAY GUY.... Should have learned that in Jones's church!?!?!? But they don't tell the truth there. By the way is his son still in Federal Prison??? I thought your house had to be in order to lead a church??
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
God ain't pickin the GAY GUY.... Should have learned that in Jones's church!?!?!? But they don't tell the truth there. By the way is his son still in Federal Prison??? I thought your house had to be in order to lead a church??
Shows how little you know....stupid Mothrafudder.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#8 Oct 9, 2012
God isn't registered to vote no-show. It is part of his "free will" policy nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 7 hr UN Nazi TakeDown ... 12,439
44. Delegate Joe Morrissey (Jul '11) Jan 22 Spikethemediocre 8
Group stages die-in at Richmond Police Departme... Jan 22 pragmatist 1
HOLMBERG: Hood-jumping "put 'em in a coffin" tr... Jan 22 pragmatist 1
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Jan 21 Silent Echo 42
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Jan 20 DNF 15
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Jan 19 Ank 28
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:29 am PST