Richmond holds vigil and rally for Trayvon Martin

Jul 14, 2013 Full story: WTVR Richmond 44

The jury's decision sparked riots in several cities. People also expressed their anger throughout social media, but the decision also lead to having vigils honoring Trayvon.

Full Story
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#33 Jul 23, 2013
If a misfortune falls upon me or my family, we will dust ourselves off, and climb back up. WITHOUT the help of government hand outs, I might add. I have been down before, and always been able to get up. And GEE, I'm happy you have such a big estate and drive a Rolls Royce too I bet. Hell, I'm just a middle-class guy who worked my azz off all my life without ever screwing over anyone on my way. Just a plain ol' working class family and proud of it. No silver spoon here.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#34 Jul 24, 2013
an estate even. in those famous words of my Vietnamese friend, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

#35 Jul 24, 2013
Hope there is another one
James Session

Richmond, VA

#36 Jul 24, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
If a misfortune falls upon me or my family, we will dust ourselves off, and climb back up. WITHOUT the help of government hand outs, I might add. I have been down before, and always been able to get up. And GEE, I'm happy you have such a big estate and drive a Rolls Royce too I bet. Hell, I'm just a middle-class guy who worked my azz off all my life without ever screwing over anyone on my way. Just a plain ol' working class family and proud of it. No silver spoon here.
Mr. Vet, i know you think you did all that by yourself without any help....for the real truth is, if it hadn't been for the Lord keeping you strong and healthy you would have nothing. Don't ever brush God out of the picture....for He might just brush you out of existence.....then who will those things belong too!!!!!!!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#37 Jul 24, 2013
GOD must love me, because I have survived cancer 2 times and doing just fine thank you very much. In each case, it was caught very early due to good doctors and the good Lord keeping a close eye on me. He always has and I hope he will watch out for all that deserve HIM.
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

#38 Jul 25, 2013
Some of you all are very racist jackasses
James Session

Richmond, VA

#44 Jul 28, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
GOD must love me, because I have survived cancer 2 times and doing just fine thank you very much. In each case, it was caught very early due to good doctors and the good Lord keeping a close eye on me. He always has and I hope he will watch out for all that deserve HIM.
Mr. VN Vet, God does love his creation. In spite of your hatred for his other shades of color, God favored you to iive a little longer. He didn't have to do it.....but His grace & mercy was extended to you. There is another reason He let you live.....so that you could get your life in order and stop your crazy antics against people of color. Being white doesn't get you any more favor from God than being a person of color. You are not in agreement with God as to how you treat all other fellow human beings. You will not get another chance to do right...better straighten up an fly right from now on. Yes sir, you life depends on it. Shalom my brother.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#45 Jul 28, 2013
James Session wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. VN Vet, God does love his creation. In spite of your hatred for his other shades of color, God favored you to iive a little longer. He didn't have to do it.....but His grace & mercy was extended to you. There is another reason He let you live.....so that you could get your life in order and stop your crazy antics against people of color. Being white doesn't get you any more favor from God than being a person of color. You are not in agreement with God as to how you treat all other fellow human beings. You will not get another chance to do right...better straighten up an fly right from now on. Yes sir, you life depends on it. Shalom my brother.
I have no problems with other races, colors, religions, sexes, or any other reasonable life form. I DO have a problem with ignorance, parasites, and people that get in my face. GOD loves people who love HIM. There was a time a young "man" yelled at me saying that I had to respect him. I told the fool that he had to EARN respect, and he had not by driving recklessly with children playing in the street. Punks like him prove that idiot parasites don't need to exist. If he had hurt a child, I'd have killed him, Period. No mention of race,color, anything, just A-hole punk.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#49 Jul 29, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problems with other races, colors, religions, sexes, or any other reasonable life form. I DO have a problem with ignorance, parasites, and people that get in my face. GOD loves people who love HIM. There was a time a young "man" yelled at me saying that I had to respect him. I told the fool that he had to EARN respect, and he had not by driving recklessly with children playing in the street. Punks like him prove that idiot parasites don't need to exist. If he had hurt a child, I'd have killed him, Period. No mention of race,color, anything, just A-hole punk.
Again, you still harbor some awful vibes within your heart. You must pray real hard that God grant you peace and harmony within your miserable soul. I know misery loves company.....stop trying to get people to come to your self-induced pity party. Jesus is still knocking at the door of your heart, why are you resistiong a life changing opportunity. Let go and let God sir.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#50 Jul 29, 2013
The only one I pity, is you. You are one ignorant fool. Allah is not willing to give you 72 virgins, nor is he going to give them to Obama.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#51 Jul 30, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The only one I pity, is you. You are one ignorant fool. Allah is not willing to give you 72 virgins, nor is he going to give them to Obama.
There you go again....making ridiculous assumptions about me. You sir do not know anything about God. I am not a muslim and Jehovah doesn't give any man 72 virgins when one dies. I suggest you read articles that you can understand instead of relying on what you watch and hear on those biased conservative media outlets. Heaven will not be like what we have in the earth now. One thing for sure, if you keep rejecting Jesus you'll end up in a eternal place(hell).....there will be no rebels or haters in Heaven. Only the pure in heart will see Jesus. Why don't you make that move today and get SAVED.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#52 Jul 30, 2013
You are one non-thinking leftist freak.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#53 Jul 31, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
You are one non-thinking leftist freak.
Leftist? Hmmmmm.....so being a Christian makes me a leftist. So be it.
What is your position, and don't say conservative.....because you are a far cry from being a conservative? If you purport to be what conservatism is all about, then you make mockery of that word. Until you give up your cultured selfishness and individualism you will remain what you are forever. Jesus still wants to help you turn your life around before its too late. Don't delay,....do it today.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#54 Jul 31, 2013
Little jimmie, you are just an idiot. You haven't got a clue what you are talking about. Just shut your pie hole, fool.
Hopewell

Hopewell, VA

#55 Jul 31, 2013
James Session wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again....making ridiculous assumptions about me. You sir do not know anything about God. I am not a muslim and Jehovah doesn't give any man 72 virgins when one dies. I suggest you read articles that you can understand instead of relying on what you watch and hear on those biased conservative media outlets. Heaven will not be like what we have in the earth now. One thing for sure, if you keep rejecting Jesus you'll end up in a eternal place(hell).....there will be no rebels or haters in Heaven. Only the pure in heart will see Jesus. Why don't you make that move today and get SAVED.
James, one's who believe in Jehovah god have the hope of being resurrected into his heavenly BUT earthly kingdom, not actually going to heaven, heaven is reserved for the 144,000, and I believe that is to the ones who have done a great a deal in getting the Truth started.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#56 Jul 31, 2013
Hopewell wrote:
<quoted text>
James, one's who believe in Jehovah god have the hope of being resurrected into his heavenly BUT earthly kingdom, not actually going to heaven, heaven is reserved for the 144,000, and I believe that is to the ones who have done a great a deal in getting the Truth started.
You are in error my friend. All who accept Jesus the Christ as Lord an Saviour will be in the Heavenly Kingdom.....not this contaminated earth realm. It would be better for you not to keep studying mans theological suppositions on where all saved souls will reside. I've heard that false doctrine many times over and it always come from the Jehovah Witness sect. The Word of God is not open to private(mans) interpretation....but rather from the Spirit of God. In order for you to see more clearly you must be Born Again.....and thats not by works less man should boast, but by the finished work of Jesus the Christ who suffered, bleed, died and was resurrected on the 3rd day with all power within Himself to save any soul who comes after Him. The Word also says that John saw a number that no man could number being permanent residents of Heaven not earth. jesus said Himself, "I go to prepare a place for you, that where I am there ye may be also." Does it make any sense that He was talking about Heaven and not about earth. If He was going away to prepare a place for His Bride, it sure don't
sound like He meant earth. Think sir, if He meant earth, he would've said so. Don't continue to believe false doctrine that will result in you losing your soul. Get out of that sect and repent and ask God to renew your mind unto Righteousness Holiness. Shalom.
Hopewell

Hopewell, VA

#57 Jul 31, 2013
James Session wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in error my friend. All who accept Jesus the Christ as Lord an Saviour will be in the Heavenly Kingdom.....not this contaminated earth realm. It would be better for you not to keep studying mans theological suppositions on where all saved souls will reside. I've heard that false doctrine many times over and it always come from the Jehovah Witness sect. The Word of God is not open to private(mans) interpretation....but rather from the Spirit of God. In order for you to see more clearly you must be Born Again.....and thats not by works less man should boast, but by the finished work of Jesus the Christ who suffered, bleed, died and was resurrected on the 3rd day with all power within Himself to save any soul who comes after Him. The Word also says that John saw a number that no man could number being permanent residents of Heaven not earth. jesus said Himself, "I go to prepare a place for you, that where I am there ye may be also." Does it make any sense that He was talking about Heaven and not about earth. If He was going away to prepare a place for His Bride, it sure don't
sound like He meant earth. Think sir, if He meant earth, he would've said so. Don't continue to believe false doctrine that will result in you losing your soul. Get out of that sect and repent and ask God to renew your mind unto Righteousness Holiness. Shalom.
Yes his apostales will be in heaven with jesus, but no there's no such thing as us going to heaven, again that is reserved for the 144,000. Do you really think god made the earth just for us to leave it, lol indeed the paradise kingdom will be just like the garden of eden, god doesn't even need us, let alone being in heaven with him to bombard him with his already un-numbered host of heaven.
Hopewell

Hopewell, VA

#58 Jul 31, 2013
Oh and also, they are the only ones imitating Christ, going door to door and preaching the TRUTH, you cannot have life by just saying you accept jesus, heck if that was the case in which plenty of church goers believe, shoot people like hitler or stalin would just need to say they accept jesus and wala their saved, no you have to pickup your torture stake, meaning you have to bear thorough witness to him all the way to the very end, and also jesus is not god, he is in union with god and god in union with jesus, jesus is a slave to god, a representative of god, for us to imitate.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#61 Aug 1, 2013
Hopewell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes his apostales will be in heaven with jesus, but no there's no such thing as us going to heaven, again that is reserved for the 144,000. Do you really think god made the earth just for us to leave it, lol indeed the paradise kingdom will be just like the garden of eden, god doesn't even need us, let alone being in heaven with him to bombard him with his already un-numbered host of heaven.
Oh, excuse me!!!!!You are still in error. If thats what you believe then your heart should be content to live eternally in earth rather than enjoy the celestial beauty of Heaven and all of God's Holiness.
Do yourself a grandiose favor......study hard the New Testament and do rightly divide the Word of Truth.....then come back and say that you still believe what you believe.
James Session

Richmond, VA

#62 Aug 1, 2013
Hopewell wrote:
Oh and also, they are the only ones imitating Christ, going door to door and preaching the TRUTH, you cannot have life by just saying you accept jesus, heck if that was the case in which plenty of church goers believe, shoot people like hitler or stalin would just need to say they accept jesus and wala their saved, no you have to pickup your torture stake, meaning you have to bear thorough witness to him all the way to the very end, and also jesus is not god, he is in union with god and god in union with jesus, jesus is a slave to god, a representative of god, for us to imitate.
Still in error. Be careful what you say outta your mouth....you'll be held accountabel for spreading false doctrine.
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit......are all One. They are not divided. Read the New Testament and it should bring some clarity to your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... 16 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 18
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Tue The Commentator 1
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Tue happywithspeedy 3
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Mon Rainbow Kid 5
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 14 The Commentator 1
My Heart Bleeds for The Oil Companies Dec 14 The Commentator 1
White Master/ Black Slave RP Dec 14 waitingtoclicktoc... 2
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:46 am PST