Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

He is for killing the un-born children thru abortion.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Black Angel wrote:
He is killing Virginia jobs and wants to weaken the military .
But what would you expect from a Muslim.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Black Angel wrote:
He is not killing anything. Abortion has been legal for years. It just didn't start when Obama became President. Ppl. like you are very ignorant and yes, you are following the devils playbook.
Little stupid impish Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

better answers wrote:
<quoted text> He is killing Virginia jobs and wants to weaken the military .
But what would you expect from a Muslim.
What would you expect from a LIAR like you? Kill the damn jobs and f the military excesses. Romney wants to keep spending tax dollars on 800 dollar toilet seats and 50 dollar bolts for his military contractiong buddies. You lyin sumbytches will take this country over the cliff with your absurd lies. What country can respect us when we don't respect our President?
Muslim? Define one to me.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you expect from a LIAR like you? Kill the damn jobs and f the military excesses. Romney wants to keep spending tax dollars on 800 dollar toilet seats and 50 dollar bolts for his military contractiong buddies. You lyin sumbytches will take this country over the cliff with your absurd lies. What country can respect us when we don't respect our President?
Muslim? Define one to me.
How does your so-called christianity measure up with that statement?? You gay lovin, muslim, section8, spit on the ground nasty misguided indigent ho!! Get back in line stank!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your so-called christianity measure up with that statement?? You gay lovin, muslim, section8, spit on the ground nasty misguided indigent ho!! Get back in line stank!
It measures up pretty well with Hucklebee and Billy G.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
All no-show cares about is that NObama is black.

Nothing else matters to an idiot like nothead.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
lay down in a cool spot.
Your brain is not capable of that long a thought without burnout.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL She is busy on her knees and can't take a break. At 25 cents per hand job, she can't turn away any customers or she will get kicked out of her alley in the section 8 project.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL She is busy on her knees and can't take a break. At 25 cents per hand job, she can't turn away any customers or she will get kicked out of her alley in the section 8 project.
Don't accuse or judge others by your own family's experience with the law. Give better lessons to family members partaking in alley work as you describe it and keep going to improvement siminars to bring back the newest techniques to your practicing family members.
You don't need to air your dirty laundry on a public forun, though I thouroughly enjoy reading about your and Skank-Bobs adventures.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't accuse or judge others by your own family's experience with the law. Give better lessons to family members partaking in alley work as you describe it and keep going to improvement siminars to bring back the newest techniques to your practicing family members.
You don't need to air your dirty laundry on a public forun, though I thouroughly enjoy reading about your and Skank-Bobs adventures.
The only experience my family has "with the law" is me locking up criminals like nothead and mentally deficient idiots like you $hit4Brains.

Once again, you lose moron!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
The only experience my family has "with the law" is me locking up criminals like nothead and mentally deficient idiots like you $hit4Brains.
Once again, you lose moron!
You never locked up anyone...you're too damn fat to get out of the chair.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You never locked up anyone...you're too damn fat to get out of the chair.
LOL Locked up plenty of mentally deficient sub-humans like you no-show.

Just never one as totally deranged as you nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Locked up plenty of mentally deficient sub-humans like you no-show.
Just never one as totally deranged as you nothead.
Yea....sure you did. What crane picked your blubber a$$ up to do something worthwhile?

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea....sure you did. What crane picked your blubber a$$ up to do something worthwhile?
Most of the criminals looked and talked just like you no-show. They make ttrash talk but never were able to complete what they said.

Kind of like you, never showing up and always lying about your job nothead.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Don't vote Obama. I didn't.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the criminals looked and talked just like you no-show. They make ttrash talk but never were able to complete what they said.
Kind of like you, never showing up and always lying about your job nothead.
While growing up i always assumed that white men were the criminals. They were some mean Mothrafudders to black ppl. and it hasn't stopped yet. You kkkrackas are born to be mean shytHEAD tea-partiers.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
While growing up i always assumed that white men were the criminals. They were some mean Mothrafudders to black ppl. and it hasn't stopped yet. You kkkrackas are born to be mean shytHEAD tea-partiers.
Only to the coward lying criminal scum like you no-show.

It is impossible to respect trash like you that are nothing but a burden on society nothead.

Go back to your alley and wait for another of your johns to pay you 25 cents for a hand job.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Over the years, I have given many jobs to some wonderful black people. They worked hard, and did their jobs well(or got fired). Now, with the attitude that most young blacks have, I would never hire one. The jobs are out there, but they would rather get the welfare.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Over the years, I have given many jobs to some wonderful black people. They worked hard, and did their jobs well(or got fired). Now, with the attitude that most young blacks have, I would never hire one. The jobs are out there, but they would rather get the welfare.
Again you imbecile...black men DO NOT get welfare. Show me one example of a single black man getting welfare.
So glad they don't have to worry waiting for you to do the hiring...you hire your own kind first. Chik-a-fil, Panera bread and the like are examples.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••