First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Black Angel

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 31, 2012
He is for killing the un-born children thru abortion.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Black Angel wrote:
He is for killing the un-born children thru abortion.
He is killing Virginia jobs and wants to weaken the military .
But what would you expect from a Muslim.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Black Angel wrote:
He is for killing the un-born children thru abortion.
He is not killing anything. Abortion has been legal for years. It just didn't start when Obama became President. Ppl. like you are very ignorant and yes, you are following the devils playbook.
Little stupid impish Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 31, 2012
better answers wrote:
<quoted text> He is killing Virginia jobs and wants to weaken the military .
But what would you expect from a Muslim.
What would you expect from a LIAR like you? Kill the damn jobs and f the military excesses. Romney wants to keep spending tax dollars on 800 dollar toilet seats and 50 dollar bolts for his military contractiong buddies. You lyin sumbytches will take this country over the cliff with your absurd lies. What country can respect us when we don't respect our President?
Muslim? Define one to me.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#5 Oct 31, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you expect from a LIAR like you? Kill the damn jobs and f the military excesses. Romney wants to keep spending tax dollars on 800 dollar toilet seats and 50 dollar bolts for his military contractiong buddies. You lyin sumbytches will take this country over the cliff with your absurd lies. What country can respect us when we don't respect our President?
Muslim? Define one to me.
How does your so-called christianity measure up with that statement?? You gay lovin, muslim, section8, spit on the ground nasty misguided indigent ho!! Get back in line stank!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your so-called christianity measure up with that statement?? You gay lovin, muslim, section8, spit on the ground nasty misguided indigent ho!! Get back in line stank!
It measures up pretty well with Hucklebee and Billy G.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#7 Nov 1, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your so-called christianity measure up with that statement?? You gay lovin, muslim, section8, spit on the ground nasty misguided indigent ho!! Get back in line stank!
All no-show cares about is that NObama is black.

Nothing else matters to an idiot like nothead.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your so-called christianity measure up with that statement?? You gay lovin, muslim, section8, spit on the ground nasty misguided indigent ho!! Get back in line stank!
lay down in a cool spot.
Your brain is not capable of that long a thought without burnout.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your so-called christianity measure up with that statement?? You gay lovin, muslim, section8, spit on the ground nasty misguided indigent ho!! Get back in line stank!
LOL She is busy on her knees and can't take a break. At 25 cents per hand job, she can't turn away any customers or she will get kicked out of her alley in the section 8 project.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#10 Dec 1, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL She is busy on her knees and can't take a break. At 25 cents per hand job, she can't turn away any customers or she will get kicked out of her alley in the section 8 project.
Don't accuse or judge others by your own family's experience with the law. Give better lessons to family members partaking in alley work as you describe it and keep going to improvement siminars to bring back the newest techniques to your practicing family members.
You don't need to air your dirty laundry on a public forun, though I thouroughly enjoy reading about your and Skank-Bobs adventures.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#11 Dec 1, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't accuse or judge others by your own family's experience with the law. Give better lessons to family members partaking in alley work as you describe it and keep going to improvement siminars to bring back the newest techniques to your practicing family members.
You don't need to air your dirty laundry on a public forun, though I thouroughly enjoy reading about your and Skank-Bobs adventures.
The only experience my family has "with the law" is me locking up criminals like nothead and mentally deficient idiots like you $hit4Brains.

Once again, you lose moron!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Dec 3, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
The only experience my family has "with the law" is me locking up criminals like nothead and mentally deficient idiots like you $hit4Brains.
Once again, you lose moron!
You never locked up anyone...you're too damn fat to get out of the chair.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#13 Dec 3, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You never locked up anyone...you're too damn fat to get out of the chair.
LOL Locked up plenty of mentally deficient sub-humans like you no-show.

Just never one as totally deranged as you nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Locked up plenty of mentally deficient sub-humans like you no-show.
Just never one as totally deranged as you nothead.
Yea....sure you did. What crane picked your blubber a$$ up to do something worthwhile?

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#15 Dec 4, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea....sure you did. What crane picked your blubber a$$ up to do something worthwhile?
Most of the criminals looked and talked just like you no-show. They make ttrash talk but never were able to complete what they said.

Kind of like you, never showing up and always lying about your job nothead.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Don't vote Obama. I didn't.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#17 Dec 5, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the criminals looked and talked just like you no-show. They make ttrash talk but never were able to complete what they said.
Kind of like you, never showing up and always lying about your job nothead.
While growing up i always assumed that white men were the criminals. They were some mean Mothrafudders to black ppl. and it hasn't stopped yet. You kkkrackas are born to be mean shytHEAD tea-partiers.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#18 Dec 5, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
While growing up i always assumed that white men were the criminals. They were some mean Mothrafudders to black ppl. and it hasn't stopped yet. You kkkrackas are born to be mean shytHEAD tea-partiers.
Only to the coward lying criminal scum like you no-show.

It is impossible to respect trash like you that are nothing but a burden on society nothead.

Go back to your alley and wait for another of your johns to pay you 25 cents for a hand job.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#19 Dec 5, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
While growing up i always assumed that white men were the criminals. They were some mean Mothrafudders to black ppl. and it hasn't stopped yet. You kkkrackas are born to be mean shytHEAD tea-partiers.
Over the years, I have given many jobs to some wonderful black people. They worked hard, and did their jobs well(or got fired). Now, with the attitude that most young blacks have, I would never hire one. The jobs are out there, but they would rather get the welfare.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#20 Dec 6, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Over the years, I have given many jobs to some wonderful black people. They worked hard, and did their jobs well(or got fired). Now, with the attitude that most young blacks have, I would never hire one. The jobs are out there, but they would rather get the welfare.
Again you imbecile...black men DO NOT get welfare. Show me one example of a single black man getting welfare.
So glad they don't have to worry waiting for you to do the hiring...you hire your own kind first. Chik-a-fil, Panera bread and the like are examples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... 21 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 18
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Tue The Commentator 1
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Tue happywithspeedy 3
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Mon Rainbow Kid 5
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 14 The Commentator 1
My Heart Bleeds for The Oil Companies Dec 14 The Commentator 1
White Master/ Black Slave RP Dec 14 waitingtoclicktoc... 2
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:49 pm PST