Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say that obama did not mismanage the country, he was just too stupid to understand a binding contract and how to plug loop holes? Either equates to failure.
No failure on Obamas part....too many white boys f'ing the country up.
Nothing happens either way until whitey rolls the dice. Y'all control whatever happens in the country, and conversely what happens in the world. Take the bow white boys....you bytches failed again.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right, "The wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous"? I see the so called rightous Ns every time I come to Richmond and parts of Henrico County, they sit on corners on their five gallon bucket and twirl the sign stating. No job, Homeless, please give anything helps. And the Ever Present "God Bless".
Hummer, you do not have a cloo, there are mamy ways to hide your "Estate" in a pile of paper work. The funny part of you is that you attempt to debate complex issues with your ninth grade education.
The only ones sitting on buckets for handouts would be your ppl..
You don't need to hide a damn thing...b/c you ain't got shyt anyway.
The first of the month is here...you better run along and use your food stamps and welfare check.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Brian wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are right there because Obama doesnt have the real money to pay for all the welfare that he promises, forcing the continued printing of money making it just that much more worthless.
To think that the only money we have backed by metal now is the nickle now that the penny is mostly made out of zinc.
Printing more money is to keep white businesses in business. Poor folk never retain whats given to them...reason being some white man got his hands stuck out to grab every penny of it. Cut the spending and see how many of y'alls stores shut down.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Brian wrote:
<quoted text>What specific welfare are you referring to? I know that checks are printed to give to those too lazy to work and looking for a free ride but what exact checks are written to the corporations? Tax breaks are not welfare but rather a lowering of the bleedingly high taxation being used to support the welfare trash that amount to no more than a pool of dead heads being used as voters for the liberal elitists
Those welfare checks are cashed and the money is spent up on the white mans "made in china" crap. Understand boy....those "freebies" are to keep y'all in business. Corporate welfare is no different. They keep the rich barons investing in the stock market and building bigger barns to horde their wealth. It'll all come to a screeching halt one day when "time" is no more. WHere your heart is...there you will find your treasure.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Whoopppss. Tax incentives are mere reductions in overly oppresive tax rates. That is not a subsidy. Now the welfare trash pays in nothing and sucks off the host trying to suck even more off of the sucessful corporations.
No check is paid out but for sure plenty of money is shoveled out to the trash that infests this country.
White owned corporations benefit greatly from what the poor folks spend.
As a said before...cut the billions and you'll see an economic trash that this country never seen before. Learn something you stupid Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is quite funny and more full of crap than the two turkeys who died to provide the two turkey brest that I cooked for Thanksgiving. You do not like the "Traitors" who founded this country and gave us our right to bare arms, simple solution either get out or attempt to take my guns either way PROBLEM SOLVED. You want to see me as just be Big Ole Tasty Treat", again no problem the only way you would ever get that tasty treat is on your knees facing my belt buckle.
Your little pea-shooter is no match for a nuclear weapon. So, cut the crap and put your antique pistol back in your holster
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Those welfare checks are cashed and the money is spent up on the white mans "made in china" crap. Understand boy....those "freebies" are to keep y'all in business. Corporate welfare is no different. They keep the rich barons investing in the stock market and building bigger barns to horde their wealth. It'll all come to a screeching halt one day when "time" is no more. WHere your heart is...there you will find your treasure.
Sorry dodo. The only reason stuff is made in china is because it is of better quality at lower cost.
WalMarts are packed because the consumer demands the best at the lowest prices
Thats how it is.
Your posts about products being crap are so unionish and democrat they are old
yawwwnnnn
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you before....romney was not anointed to win the presidency.
When things began to look good or up for the economy look who tried to come in and grab the thunder. We wasn't having it.
Landslide Mothrafudder....landslide.
So Obama wants to raise the debt ceiling to infinity because money is just flowing in? Huh? Stupid, stupid , stupid!
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dodo. The only reason stuff is made in china is because it is of better quality at lower cost.
Thats how it is.
yawwwnnnn
Actually Brian Walmarts are packed because ghetto trash don't know anything different
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
White owned corporations benefit greatly from what the poor folks spend.
As a said before...cut the billions and you'll see an economic trash that this country never seen before. Learn something you stupid Mothrafudder.
But where would you ghetto monkeys buy your Night Train and Black and Milds?
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little pea-shooter is no match for a nuclear weapon. So, cut the crap and put your antique pistol back in your holster
And fold up that stink hole below your belt and pour some lye in it. Oh, I forgot, it is the first of the month and your line of Johns are ready with their two bits.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you before....romney was not anointed to win the presidency.
When things began to look good or up for the economy look who tried to come in and grab the thunder. We wasn't having it.
Landslide Mothrafudder....landslide.
LOL 2% is not a landslide no-show. Just like your "top senior adviser to the governor" job, just another of your lies nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dodo. The only reason stuff is made in china is because it is of better quality at lower cost.
Thats how it is.
yawwwnnnn
It goes without sayin...y'all are in support of communism. Dayummmmmmmm, i thought rethugs loathe the communist way of life.
Bunch of commie loving idiots.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama wants to raise the debt ceiling to infinity because money is just flowing in? Huh? Stupid, stupid , stupid!
Its been flowing in for quite awhile...look how the stock market is doing. When deficit spending goes thru the roof everybody makes money.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Brian Walmarts are packed because ghetto trash don't know anything different
If it wasn't for ghetto trash and trailer park trash...Wally would go under. Wal-Mart better kiss their azzes a little while longer if they plan to continue in business. Even your upscale hicks shop Wally..for there is no alternative to Wally.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
But where would you ghetto monkeys buy your Night Train and Black and Milds?
From your mammy......stupid Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
And fold up that stink hole below your belt and pour some lye in it. Oh, I forgot, it is the first of the month and your line of Johns are ready with their two bits.
Hanging out with taz i see. Both of you are stupid Mothrafudders.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL 2% is not a landslide no-show. Just like your "top senior adviser to the governor" job, just another of your lies nothead.
2% is good enough landslide....it beat the hell outta the other fellow.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for ghetto trash and trailer park trash...Wally would go under. Wal-Mart better kiss their azzes a little while longer if they plan to continue in business. Even your upscale hicks shop Wally..for there is no alternative to Wally.
Walmart can go under for all I care. They won't even build a store unless they get a TIF. And when that time ends and they have to start paying sales tax, they complain about it and then they get an extension or they move the store to another town. Complete bullshyt. If anyone can afford to pay taxes it is Walmart.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart can go under for all I care. They won't even build a store unless they get a TIF. And when that time ends and they have to start paying sales tax, they complain about it and then they get an extension or they move the store to another town. Complete bullshyt. If anyone can afford to pay taxes it is Walmart.
Surely they can afford to pay their fair share...its what the republicans do for them that they are able to skirt around paying up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of67
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 3 min abe 1,350
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 3 hr mjjcpa 9,732
70 year olds robbed OMG 9 hr just wondering 2
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) 23 hr GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 237
Jimmy Mimms Thu Ripped off in PG 1
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Chesterfield, shooting, female, Seti, Court - wtvr (Jun '10) Mar '14 Family torn apart 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance