Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Brian wrote:
With Obama winning there is sure to be more job losses and further progress in the economy tanking.
This is good for me because I buy foreclosed houses at deep discounts and turn around and rent them to the losers that were foreclosed on.
Every cloud has a silver lining you know
You are a parasite. You ain't got shyt to buy one portable toilet.
You lyin' Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian, I am right there with you, I am in the business of buying precious metals and with Obama winning the election gold and silver will keep going up.
I declare that Obama is making you bums get rich. Thanks for voting for him.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Little pecker fat slobs like you don't know shyt. Must be waiting for your welfare check, food stamps, and medicare.
First of all you are quite funny, it has been said many times that when an ignorant spook has nothing to say she goes right for the crotch. Next you bring what you and your brood mare mama know best into the conversation, welfare check, food stamps and medicare. I am sure that on the last one you meant to say medicade. Today, in your honor, I made sure to short change every spook I bought from. I will laugh all the way to the bank.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a parasite. You ain't got shyt to buy one portable toilet.
You lyin' Mothrafudder.
Now that is funny, a welfare parasite calling someone else a parasite. Move out to Californicate to be with the weird forkers out there that are ruining a once prosperous state. YOU FUNNY, YOU STUPID!
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to admit to it, half of your statement is true. I want to thank obama for his gross mismanagement of the country and the economic system. I make money every day off of the middle class and lower income people who are having to sell their memories and posessions to attempt to stay above water in this era of gross mismanagement at the top.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you are quite funny, it has been said many times that when an ignorant spook has nothing to say she goes right for the crotch. Next you bring what you and your brood mare mama know best into the conversation, welfare check, food stamps and medicare. I am sure that on the last one you meant to say medicade. Today, in your honor, I made sure to short change every spook I bought from. I will laugh all the way to the bank.
Hey kkkracka...what you talkin bout. You are a wicked Mothrafudder and soon to be cast down. Yeah boy....save up your wealth and the ones you cheated will get your estate. "The wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous."
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is funny, a welfare parasite calling someone else a parasite. Move out to Californicate to be with the weird forkers out there that are ruining a once prosperous state. YOU FUNNY, YOU STUPID!
You greyhound sewer rat. CA is a free land and they are destined to crash and burn for all that gay shyt being promoted. Its you white devils that are corrupting the land and its not only in CA, but worldwide. We regret letting you savages move from your Siberian caves.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to admit to it, half of your statement is true. I want to thank obama for his gross mismanagement of the country and the economic system. I make money every day off of the middle class and lower income people who are having to sell their memories and posessions to attempt to stay above water in this era of gross mismanagement at the top.
There was no gross mismangement on Obamas part...he left the chicken-coop door open for you greedy a$$ foxes. White mgrs. took the cash and ran out the side door...possibly headed for a Swiss bank and some investments in the Cayman Islands. Know what i mean.........

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
We can complain about the thousands of welfare going to the poor/elderly, or we can complain about the billions of welfare going to corporations and the ultra rich who is disenfranchising the entire country.
it is so easy to make the shallow argument about those few who abuse the system, yet when it comes to digging deeper for the truth, you show your lack of willingness to place blame outside your indoctrination's.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
That 2% certainly crushed romney. It took him 90 minutes to recover from a sound azz whipping. Yeah, it was a landslide.
Once again, you prove your stupidity no-show.

2% is not a landslide in any way, shape or form. It was a miracle at best, a disaster in waiting at worst nothead.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no gross mismangement on Obamas part...he left the chicken-coop door open for you greedy a$$ foxes. White mgrs. took the cash and ran out the side door...possibly headed for a Swiss bank and some investments in the Cayman Islands. Know what i mean.........
So you say that obama did not mismanage the country, he was just too stupid to understand a binding contract and how to plug loop holes? Either equates to failure.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey kkkracka...what you talkin bout. You are a wicked Mothrafudder and soon to be cast down. Yeah boy....save up your wealth and the ones you cheated will get your estate. "The wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous."
Yea, right, "The wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous"? I see the so called rightous Ns every time I come to Richmond and parts of Henrico County, they sit on corners on their five gallon bucket and twirl the sign stating. No job, Homeless, please give anything helps. And the Ever Present "God Bless".

Hummer, you do not have a cloo, there are mamy ways to hide your "Estate" in a pile of paper work. The funny part of you is that you attempt to debate complex issues with your ninth grade education.
WhySoHateful

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, child? You had to have been exposed to adults, didn't they explain life to you? For four whole years, insecure people have been torn all to pieces; because the poor have been recognized as IMPORTANT.

Significant, that's all anyone ever wants in life to be. Life wasn't constructed with a scale, the scale was added later, to measure meaningless crap. The misconception of the ability to Trust life. That has driven far better men to the brink of destruction than the majority of you. No one needs to act as if they're the bearer of Betrayal, that monster; which hides under beds, in closets and keeps little children from sleeping in their own beds.

The right to bear arms. It's there because the US was founded by traitors; it's no secret, they tell little children, early on in life. Patriots are Traitors, who doesn't understand this? Take a moment, watch Jeepers Creepers, Betrayal of what you perceive to be ordinary is always going to live again. I don't even understand how people aren't prepared, is there something built into you people that causes you to forget that betrayal is a reaction? How long it sleeps, no one knows but when it awakens to eat, it devours just enough.

The nice breathing sound you hear, while watching the movie, in your sleep, that's snoring....nothing is coming for you, it's already here. It's inside of you what you have always feared. It breathes; you can't starve it to death, kill it or stop it from living. All you can do is wait but you don't have to do that; because the next time, it might be your life that it wishes to take.

Now, breathe. I see you. A nice big ole Tasty Treat. s/n licks lips. You don't have to be hateful just because you can't prevent your soul from becoming my snack.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian, I am right there with you, I am in the business of buying precious metals and with Obama winning the election gold and silver will keep going up.
I think you are right there because Obama doesnt have the real money to pay for all the welfare that he promises, forcing the continued printing of money making it just that much more worthless.
To think that the only money we have backed by metal now is the nickle now that the penny is mostly made out of zinc.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>We can complain about the thousands of welfare going to the poor/elderly, or we can complain about the billions of welfare going to corporations and the ultra rich who is disenfranchising the entire country.
it is so easy to make the shallow argument about those few who abuse the system, yet when it comes to digging deeper for the truth, you show your lack of willingness to place blame outside your indoctrination's.
What specific welfare are you referring to? I know that checks are printed to give to those too lazy to work and looking for a free ride but what exact checks are written to the corporations? Tax breaks are not welfare but rather a lowering of the bleedingly high taxation being used to support the welfare trash that amount to no more than a pool of dead heads being used as voters for the liberal elitists

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Brian wrote:
<quoted text>What specific welfare are you referring to? I know that checks are printed to give to those too lazy to work and looking for a free ride but what exact checks are written to the corporations? Tax breaks are not welfare but rather a lowering of the bleedingly high taxation being used to support the welfare trash that amount to no more than a pool of dead heads being used as voters for the liberal elitists
lies.
Tax breaks in the form of huge incentives and deduction loopholes through the prowess of greed which not only puts more money in the pockets of a select few individuals who send it overseas to an offshore bank account, but keeps money out of the pockets of many by sending jobs over seas.
Your shallow argument of the welfare which goes to the poor and laid off, which most of the time is a direct result of unregulated and dehumanizing corporate structures, has wasted not only my time but the entire population of my country. We need reform yes, but as well as ending the tax Cuts,(the top pay less of a percent than we do) which were in the name of job creation of which is nonexistent. We need problems to be solved on both sides in this reality, not the fantasy land of blame the poor their the root of all our problems they don't actually want to get out of poverty and they like being trampled on by the few who are mighty.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>lies.
Tax breaks in the form of huge incentives and deduction loopholes through the prowess of greed which not only puts more money in the pockets of a select few individuals who send it overseas to an offshore bank account, but keeps money out of the pockets of many by sending jobs over seas.
Your shallow argument of the welfare which goes to the poor and laid off, which most of the time is a direct result of unregulated and dehumanizing corporate structures, has wasted not only my time but the entire population of my country. We need reform yes, but as well as ending the tax Cuts,(the top pay less of a percent than we do) which were in the name of job creation of which is nonexistent. We need problems to be solved on both sides in this reality, not the fantasy land of blame the poor their the root of all our problems they don't actually want to get out of poverty and they like being trampled on by the few who are mighty.
Whoopppss. Tax incentives are mere reductions in overly oppresive tax rates. That is not a subsidy. Now the welfare trash pays in nothing and sucks off the host trying to suck even more off of the sucessful corporations.
No check is paid out but for sure plenty of money is shoveled out to the trash that infests this country.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WhySoHateful wrote:
<quoted text> What's the matter, child? You had to have been exposed to adults, didn't they explain life to you? For four whole years, insecure people have been torn all to pieces; because the poor have been recognized as IMPORTANT.
Significant, that's all anyone ever wants in life to be. Life wasn't constructed with a scale, the scale was added later, to measure meaningless crap. The misconception of the ability to Trust life. That has driven far better men to the brink of destruction than the majority of you. No one needs to act as if they're the bearer of Betrayal, that monster; which hides under beds, in closets and keeps little children from sleeping in their own beds.
The right to bear arms. It's there because the US was founded by traitors; it's no secret, they tell little children, early on in life. Patriots are Traitors, who doesn't understand this? Take a moment, watch Jeepers Creepers, Betrayal of what you perceive to be ordinary is always going to live again. I don't even understand how people aren't prepared, is there something built into you people that causes you to forget that betrayal is a reaction? How long it sleeps, no one knows but when it awakens to eat, it devours just enough.
The nice breathing sound you hear, while watching the movie, in your sleep, that's snoring....nothing is coming for you, it's already here. It's inside of you what you have always feared. It breathes; you can't starve it to death, kill it or stop it from living. All you can do is wait but you don't have to do that; because the next time, it might be your life that it wishes to take.
Now, breathe. I see you. A nice big ole Tasty Treat. s/n licks lips. You don't have to be hateful just because you can't prevent your soul from becoming my snack.
This one is quite funny and more full of crap than the two turkeys who died to provide the two turkey brest that I cooked for Thanksgiving. You do not like the "Traitors" who founded this country and gave us our right to bare arms, simple solution either get out or attempt to take my guns either way PROBLEM SOLVED. You want to see me as just be Big Ole Tasty Treat", again no problem the only way you would ever get that tasty treat is on your knees facing my belt buckle.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>We can complain about the thousands of welfare going to the poor/elderly, or we can complain about the billions of welfare going to corporations and the ultra rich who is disenfranchising the entire country.
No indoctrination sonny boy....money talks and bullshit walks. Get your boots on...its going to get a lot deeper.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove your stupidity no-show.
2% is not a landslide in any way, shape or form. It was a miracle at best, a disaster in waiting at worst nothead.
I told you before....romney was not anointed to win the presidency.
When things began to look good or up for the economy look who tried to come in and grab the thunder. We wasn't having it.
Landslide Mothrafudder....landslide.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 min mjjcpa 11,628
Smell 7 hr jkkk 5
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Fri Ethan Dotson 113
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Thu ann ashby 282
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Aug 20 question 7
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug 18 VN Vet 38
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••