Police investigating double shooting in Chesterfield - wtvr

Full story: WTVR 41
Police are investigating a double drive-by shooting that took place in Chesterfield County Monday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2010
What ever happened to attempted murder charges?
Rob

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 14, 2010
I live very near this neighborhood. The particular house had a little gang activity from what the neighbors say, and a kid that was associated with that house broke into the house behind mine. There were about 25 shots last night. Chesterfield still doesn't seem to have prosecuted the kid that broke into my neighbors house, maybe if they had, there wouldn't have been the activity last night.
Joe

Midlothian, VA

#3 Sep 14, 2010
John wrote:
What ever happened to attempted murder charges?
As crazy as it sounds, he'll get twice as much time on a malicious wounding charge than he would on an attempt murder.
Da law

Nokesville, VA

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Maiming, felonious assault or whatever you want to call it reads, shoot, stab or wound with the intent to maim, disfigure, disable or kill. The big word is intent. Without it you got nothing.
Betty Bukawki

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Sep 14, 2010
This seems to happen more now b/c single mothers are trying to play the role of mommy and daddy. I say we need pounds for kids like they have for animals and if not adopted euthanize the little bastards!
nosey i live near area

Richmond, VA

#6 Sep 14, 2010
Where is this located is this near Reams Road because i heard it to last night
Jill

Richmond, VA

#7 Sep 14, 2010
nosey i live near area wrote:
Where is this located is this near Reams Road because i heard it to last night
Yeah off of that and Adkins, slum ville.
Jay

Richmond, VA

#8 Sep 14, 2010
I used to live in Reams run this area is fast becoming the ghetto. The ghetto is fast moving down 60 west. It is only a matter of time before Chesterfield town becomes the new Cloverleaf mall. Powhatan to have the next major mall in the area
Jay

Richmond, VA

#9 Sep 14, 2010
Parents today have no clue how to raise a child
Jay

Richmond, VA

#10 Sep 14, 2010
Just waiting for the interview where the friend or parents says this punk wouldn't harm nobody. People are clueless these days.
GHOST

Midlothian, VA

#11 Sep 14, 2010
Chesterfield turned into a ghetto??? How stoopid and ignorant can u be. maybe we need to put you in a pound and u tell us how it is
Bubba

Richmond, VA

#12 Sep 14, 2010
As long as they allow them to move into the county there will always be problems. Now we have the mexicans and who know what they are staying here and none have bank accounts or the proper papers to be in this Country.

Where is ICE when you needs them????

Obamama is going to give all of these non US Citizens a pass to stay in the US!!
Ms Lewis

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Sep 14, 2010
He is not a bad boy at all he just made some poor choices. I have known him since diapers and he is still a cutie pie. Something doesn't add up here, I think they threatened him and the poor boy had to react quickly to save himself. Shame on you for casting judgement when there is only one who deserves to judge.
jay

Richmond, VA

#14 Sep 14, 2010
Just more worthless thugs running the roads
Coach D

Colonial Heights, VA

#15 Sep 14, 2010
Sean, Bryan and momMiriam, I have you guys in my prayers and everything will be alright mom.
Savage

Richmond, VA

#16 Sep 14, 2010
Its something called self-defense..If some people came on your property and threatened you with guns what would you do???"The same thing"...You can't judge and punish a person because of the situation another ignorant person put them in...R.C.G.
Irritated with ignorance

Memphis, TN

#17 Sep 15, 2010
Just to let you know, I live on that street and along with my neighbors have beautiful homes that we paid top dollar for. So to hear you say it is slumville or the ghetto ticks me off. I am sure not every person living on your street is a law abiding citizen and if you think that, you are sadly mistaken. If a person drove onto your street and started shooting without warning does that make your neighborhood the ghetto? You better get a clue; you can't choose your neighbors or their behavior. Please remember you are lumping together a lot of great neighbors with the actions that transpired from ONE house. I will pray for you and the saftey of your neighborhood.
The Eyes

San Francisco, CA

#18 Sep 15, 2010
For those who have posted based on opinions and not facts or do not observe what goes on on this street each day, stop commenting. This was not self defense. This street is not the ghetto. This is a situation where individuals of a particular residence choose not to live by the laws set forth by our Commonwealth, our state, our country. What occurred is unfortunate and a travesty, however, the individuals involved made a poor choice and have been living outside the boundaries of our society for some time. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Nobody has a shootout outside in public where there are decent, law abiding families with children that play, ride their bikes and put them in harms way and can have the audacity to call it self defense. Violent crimes can happen anywhere, anytime and no matter how affluent your neighborhood is or how much you paid for your house or what color your neighbors are. Crime is crime and NONE of it should be tolerated.
to jay

Richmond, VA

#19 Sep 15, 2010
Jay wrote:
Parents today have no clue how to raise a child
I am a neighbor of one of theses kids and I have to say this is a college kid raised by two wonderful parents and a mother who is a nurse in army So its not how your raised its who your kids associate themselves with.
Sam

San Francisco, CA

#20 Sep 15, 2010
As a parent raising a child, you should have better knowlege and guidance of who your child associates with. There is an old saying that if you hang with 9 felons, you are eventually bound to be the 10th one.. A good parent who is engaged in the life and lifestyle of their kids knows that while they can't control all that their child does, can certainly see warning signs of trouble when their children associate with troublemakers. If the parent doesn't try to take away the bad influenses they are just as much to blame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 40 min mjjcpa 12,062
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 6 hr colemanfloridadaddy 2
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 6 hr colemanfloridadaddy 2
Yes There us Taxation without Representation 6 hr colemanfloridadaddy 3
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... 6 hr colemanfloridadaddy 2
ISIS Already in U.S. 6 hr colemanfloridadaddy 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 11 hr laquesabe 289
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield Jobs