A senior official through the regime

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
euobd wrote:
same topic: why, at a forum devoted to the environment and “Green Asia” did the keynote speaker the second most important political leader on the face of the earth barely touch on the topic du jour? Point blank, to a http://www.obdii.co.uk/airbag-reset-tool/bmw-... senior executive at a VERY large company in Asia (not based in China or Japan), I asked:“You’re Hu Jintao. You run China; 1.3 billion people; lots and lots of problems to deal with. Tell me, seriously, how much time do you think you spend worrying about climate change?”
With a tight smile, the executive replied.“Not a lot.”
Which is the correct answer.
Latest from our Partners Israel Elections 2013: Netanyahu Re-Election And Legacy Hinge On Iran
Huffington Post
A senior official through the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad, warning Sunday of the impending assault on the place s greatest metropolis, Aleppo, in accordance towards the U.K. s the Independent.
Most current from our Companions Israel Elections 2013: Netanyahu Re-Election And Legacy Hinge On Iran
Huffington Article
TonyKaron
Tonight you are going to get together like it really is 1979... blakehounshell: Just noticed Zbigniew Brzezinski at a celebration. So yeah, that transpired.
Join With TIME
Mitt Romney's Troubling Remarks on Palestinian Overall economy
Mitt Romney virtually escaped the Holy Land with no a big controversy. And the a single he kicked up probably won t harm him with the U.S. voters his visit to Israel aimed to impress — Protestant evangelicals who want to oust President Obama and who really like Israel but whose enthusiasm for Romney is restrained by questions on his conservative qualifications and his Mormon faith.
Still, his observations on the Palestinian economic climate and why it pales beside the good results story of Israel s has the appear of the self-inflicted wound. No matter whether it amounts to racism, as Palestinian Authority negotiator Saeb Erekat framed it, can be a subjective question. What s empirically distinct is the previous
this is not important......find something more beneficial to the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 12 hr barefoot2626 12,036
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 12 hr WeThePeople 1
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 12 hr WeThePeople 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sun IM NOT FAT OR LAZY 1,359
Government Experiments at VCU/MCV Sat Thunder Chief 1
Review: Wipe ME Down Mobile Detailing Sep 24 WipeMeDownVA 1
Review: Pearson Kia Sep 24 pearsonkiahva 1

Chesterfield Jobs

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]