Strong Storms in Chesterfield: Severe...

Strong Storms in Chesterfield: Severe Damage Left Behind - wtvr

There are 4 comments on the WTVR story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Strong Storms in Chesterfield: Severe Damage Left Behind - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Strong storms cause severe damage across parts of Chesterfield County. Fire crews tell CBS 6 they responded to several calls in the Camelot Forest subdivision off Kingsland Road Monday night, including a call for lightning that set a house on fire and a call for a tree that fell onto a house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Mia

Pulaski, VA

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Very glad no one was seriously injured - hope the property damage is fixed soon
Lou

Greenway, VA

#2 Jun 29, 2010
Thanks Heavens no one was injured... The occupants of the houses had angels on their shoulders. :)
Susan

Chesterfield, VA

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Hunter lane about a half mile away received substantial tree damage as well as a home along Dorsey Rd.

“Common sense aint that common.”

Since: Jan 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Jun 29, 2010
I'm relieved no one was severly injured...but my gosh, those storms were AWESOME!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving from ky to va help me (Jan '15) 1 hr Wish you well 8
dinwiddie officers suicide 2 hr concerned 16
Sarah Reeves theif real estate agent gets $91.0... Thu Charma 2
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South Thu Silent Echo 14
News Landfill to pay fine after trash landslide Wed PGDOTWANT IT 1
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... Wed Whatever 7
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Aug 31 Martin garey 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages