Former Chesterfield Teacher Now Sex Offender - wtvr

There are 53 comments on the WTVR story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Former Chesterfield Teacher Now Sex Offender - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

A former Chesterfield elementary school teacher convicted of videotaping a minor in the bathroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Curtis, just keep hanging out with the LIBERALS and the GAYS and it is all forgiven.
Yes your TRASH!

“Veritas parit odum....”

Since: Oct 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 20, 2010
Oh Chesterfield... It had to be Chesterfield...
Charles Groves

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 20, 2010
He is remorseful that he got caught! Had he not, he would have a library of sick footage by now.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 20, 2010
JTR wrote:
It disgusts me that channel 6 ran this story, when clearly it was something that was a private matter and had NOTHING to do with the school system. But, everyone has to jump in on the trashing, when they should really look inside their own hearts. This report could only hurt the victim and his family - so why do it?
It was not a private matter fool! It was a criminal act the got the pervert 6 YEARS IN PRISON. Unfortunately, the corrupt liberal judge suspended it.

Is there some part of that you don't understand?

What disgusts me is idiots like you that think being a pedophile is ok!

Corrupt liberal judges are more dangerous to America than terrorists ever could be. This one has put a pedophile back on the streets to prey on society.
sandy

Richmond, VA

#6 Oct 20, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not a private matter fool! It was a criminal act the got the pervert 6 YEARS IN PRISON. Unfortunately, the corrupt liberal judge suspended it.
Corrupt liberal judges are more dangerous to America than terrorists ever could be. This one has put a pedophile back on the streets to prey on society.
I strongly agree with you..........
Jimmy

Smithfield, VA

#7 Oct 20, 2010
LOCK THIS QUEER PERVERT UP, and chemically CASTRATE HIM!
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#8 Oct 21, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
why? have you not posted his name here. and yes" you are right, the judge is more dangerous" than the criminal. so" make your posting more aimed at the real threat or danger. people need to know who the evil corrupt bastard was that set him free. where he lives, and as much as can be revealed, about his sorry ass. you know how the jew and negro" use racism, to shame you white people into allowing their evil ass's to do what ever please's them. the same will work for you in shaming the evil judge out of office, if you raise enough stink.
HAHA

Colonial Heights, VA

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Hey look its Charles!!
Harry Balliger

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Oct 21, 2010
He is staying in Room 311. I say let some of those bikers on trial go free and have them pay a visit to Room 311.

“Veritas parit odum....”

Richmond, VA

#11 Oct 21, 2010
Harry Balliger wrote:
He is staying in Room 311. I say let some of those bikers on trial go free and have them pay a visit to Room 311.
Hell yes! Vigilanteism, Now that is something I can support!
Sherry

Richmond, VA

#12 Oct 21, 2010
It disgusts me that channel 6 ran this story, when clearly it was something that was a private matter and had NOTHING to do with the school system. But, everyone has to jump in on the trashing, when they should really look inside their own hearts. This report could only hurt the victim and his family - so why do it?

It affects the school system you idiot! He works for Chesterfield County Schools and the boy goes there! I'd want to know as a parent... some other kid may come forward!
Mort

Petersburg, VA

#13 Oct 21, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
this guy is potentially a child murderer.the next step is'nt far away.this is the type of person will kidnap and kill.being a schoolteacher has given him the means to trap children.in short this guy should never be off a leash.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#14 Oct 21, 2010
Charles Groves wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yes! Vigilanteism, Now that is something I can support!
Except for the fact that the liberal crackpot judge that suspended all 6 years of his sentence will throw the book at you for a hate crime against his new boy toy, it is an interesting idea.

Go for it Charles.
Harry Balliger

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Oct 21, 2010
Man commits sex offense against minor = No Jail
Man commits animal cruelty = Federal Prison

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
The Fourth Estate has become the Fifth Column.
JustSayin

Richmond, VA

#16 Oct 21, 2010
Every aspect of our society has been corrupted. The banksters have bought our country lock stock and barrel. The judges are now I guess just highly paid prostitutes with law degrees licking the boots of the highest bidder. I suggest everyone obey the Constitution and anything above that don't.
Rette- Chesterfield

Woodford, VA

#17 Oct 21, 2010
Harry Balliger wrote:
Man commits sex offense against minor = No Jail
Man commits animal cruelty = Federal Prison
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
The Fourth Estate has become the Fifth Column.
Love it! Isn't it questionable when animal cruelty lands a black man in federal prison and sex crimes by a white man lands him no time in jail. Isn't life grand or I guess the people in the world!

“Veritas parit odum....”

Richmond, VA

#18 Oct 21, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the fact that the liberal crackpot judge that suspended all 6 years of his sentence will throw the book at you for a hate crime against his new boy toy, it is an interesting idea.
Go for it Charles.
That is how the 'system' works... sadly... I VOTE REVOLUTION!!!
msboopva

Highland Springs, VA

#19 Oct 21, 2010
HE IS STILL A FREAKING PEDOPHILE!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY LITTLE HELPLESS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILDREN DID HE RECORD AND MOLEST? THEY DON'T JUST START THAT BEHAVIOR AT 36, THEY DO IT FOR LIFE.
LGBTandP_activis t

Richmond, VA

#20 Oct 21, 2010
Stop the persecution of the LGBT+P community!
Filming is harmless. Get a grip you bunch of christian prudes!
ChesterGirl

Richmond, VA

#21 Oct 21, 2010
LGBTandP_activist wrote:
Stop the persecution of the LGBT+P community!
Filming is harmless. Get a grip you bunch of christian prudes!
I agree - children need an experienced hand to show them the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
effects of prolonged psychological harassment (Jan '11) Sat RMB 27
Good fishing spot In chester Sat New here 1
Richmond Job, decent pay, no drug test (Jun '10) Fri American 60
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) May 22 laquesabe 291
State Worker Pay Disgraceful May 21 American 13
wondering May 18 trying new things 1
News Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) May 18 barefoot2626 12,486
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE