Help! I can't pay my mortgage anymore...

Help! I can't pay my mortgage anymore! And I don't want to pay it anymore. What

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

ridgefieldvhk

Westminster, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2013
Help! I can't pay my mortgage anymore! And I don't want to pay it anymore. What now?I recently lost my job. I am looking for another, I asked my loan company (Litton) to defer my payments and they have not yet. They are sending me paperwork to fill out to request a payment plan or lower bill, but that will take a month to get an answer. i have been in good standing, but I don't have the money this month to pay. So I guess it will soon be on my credit report that I have missed a mortgage payment. This comes on the heels of having filed bankruptcy 2 years ago. I have put the house up for sell, and have decided to relocate to get a job. I know it probably sounds better to stay where I am at, fight the good fight , work at pizza hut and pay the mortgage. But I kind of decided to move before I lost my job, but losing it makes things a bit tighter. Anyway I feel its time to move on and I'm doing so regardless. I'm sick of the debt. i don't want to file bankruptcy again . I didn't include the mortgage before, maybe I should have.
thurmanhwdd

Westminster, CA

#2 Nov 30, 2013
ridgefieldvhk wrote:
Help! I can't pay my mortgage anymore! And I don't want to pay it anymore. What now?I recently lost my job. I am looking for another, I asked my loan company (Litton) to defer my payments and they have not yet. They are sending me paperwork to fill out to request a payment plan or lower bill, but that will take a month to get an answer. i have been in good standing, but I don't have the money this month to pay. So I guess it will soon be on my credit report that I have missed a mortgage payment. This comes on the heels of having filed bankruptcy 2 years ago. I have put the house up for sell, and have decided to relocate to get a job. I know it probably sounds better to stay where I am at, fight the good fight , work at pizza hut and pay the mortgage. But I kind of decided to move before I lost my job, but losing it makes things a bit tighter. Anyway I feel its time to move on and I'm doing so regardless. I'm sick of the debt. i don't want to file bankruptcy again . I didn't include the mortgage before, maybe I should have..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Department Corrections 20 hr Failed Leadership 1
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover (May '17) May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance