One Dead After Overnight Fatal Crash ...

One Dead After Overnight Fatal Crash - wtvr

There are 18 comments on the WTVR story from Dec 6, 2009, titled One Dead After Overnight Fatal Crash - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Official Press Release From Virginia State Police For Immediate Release: December 6, 2009 FATAL VEHICLE CRASH IN CHESTERFIELD COUNTY CHESTERFIELD CO.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

OH REALLY

Mableton, GA

#1 Dec 6, 2009
how many more examples of wear your seatbelt and live do you need!! But then people who are irresponsible-drinking and driving- are also irresponsible in other behaviors- not wearing a seat belt. This irresponsible behaviors carries over to their friends= not wearing a seat belt.
Local criminal

Chester, VA

#2 Dec 6, 2009
Are you sure the Henrico Police weren't involved?
vabehrcage

Richmond, VA

#3 Dec 6, 2009
Thank goodness for self-cleaning gene pools!
DMS

Taylor, MI

#4 Dec 6, 2009
vabehrcage you not thinking about her love ones, or her friends. She may have children, how would you feel if someone said that about your mother, your daughter, or your sister. If you do not know her, you should not say somethings like that. So for local criminal it is chesterfield the line is at the Willie Bridge. Everyone in this world has made a mistake in live. People should be nice to each other. It would make this world a better place to be. It does not cost a thing. To the family and friends my pray go out to you.
Mia

Richmond, VA

#5 Dec 6, 2009
My sincerest condolences to the families affected by this tragedy.
yardman

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2009
Alcohol could meant one drink. Animals cause people to have accidents. Lets just pray for the families and friends and take this as a learning accident. WEAR YOUR SEAT BELTS.
Wow

Santa Barbara, CA

#7 Dec 6, 2009
OH REALLY wrote:
how many more examples of wear your seatbelt and live do you need!! But then people who are irresponsible-drinking and driving- are also irresponsible in other behaviors- not wearing a seat belt. This irresponsible behaviors carries over to their friends= not wearing a seat belt.
wow...u r an ass! Granted people shouldn't do alot things they do, but damn, have a little compassion for the family.
WHY

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Dec 6, 2009
OH REALLY wrote:
How would you feel if that was one of your family members?Would you say the same thing.This shows that you don't have no heart or you just don't care about nobody not even yourself.You could go out and have a accident yourself and maybe run into somebody and harm them or kill them.I guess you never thought about it that way.
Speaking My Mind

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Dec 6, 2009
OH REALLY wrote:
Excuse me, I am not trying to be funny but how can you say that it carries over to their friends. If I am not mistakened I think that the article said that Jennifer was trying without a seat belt which she died at the scene. So how did this carry over to her friends. Everybody makes mistakes and I am pretty sure that you have done a few in your life time which did not cause your life and you need to thank God for that instead of putting blame on others. That was my first cousin if you may know and I feel real hurt from your comment. You need to think about things before you speak because what if it was one of your peoples..... You wouldn't want them to make an example out of them.
Speaking My Mind

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Dec 6, 2009
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>wow...u r an ****! Granted people shouldn't do alot things they do, but damn, have a little compassion for the family.
Thanks for setting them straight because I just left a comment for her too. That was one of my first cousins and people don't understand how that hurts until that happens to them. She know that she was wrong for that and many more people are going to comment. Thanks again..
Speaking My Mind

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Dec 6, 2009
DMS wrote:
vabehrcage you not thinking about her love ones, or her friends. She may have children, how would you feel if someone said that about your mother, your daughter, or your sister. If you do not know her, you should not say somethings like that. So for local criminal it is chesterfield the line is at the Willie Bridge. Everyone in this world has made a mistake in live. People should be nice to each other. It would make this world a better place to be. It does not cost a thing. To the family and friends my pray go out to you.
Thank you for that because I am one of the family members so I really appreciate that.
Missing U Cuz in VA

Hopewell, VA

#12 Dec 6, 2009
I want 2 thank the cuz from Charlottesville,Va 4 the response 2 vabehrcage. The deceased young woman iz my 1st cousin also. And yes she should have been wearing a seat belt but, obviously vabehrcage doesn't pay attention when and if he/she is out driving at the number of people on cell phones,not wearing their seatbelts which goes 2 show that my cousin isn't the only one that does not wear a seat belt. Also don't condem my cousin since the article only said alcohol was a factor not the cause. You must remember that the weather was quite bad out last night. So from me to vabehrcage Get a grip and pray that this sort of tragedy doesn't hit your family.
Missing U Cuz in VA

Hopewell, VA

#13 Dec 6, 2009
I must apologize for my comments to vabehrcage and address my comments to "OH Really" Oh really, my words are meant u. But vabehrcage you are not off the hook. Ur comment was not better. What do you mean thank goodness for self cleaning gene pools?
RIP CUZ

Norfolk, VA

#14 Dec 6, 2009
Well to all u RETARDS with your dumb comments she was my cousin and that was somethin that she rarely did and for you to sit and judge her is not your place. Everyone makes mistakes whether it be drinking and driving or texting while drivig because that can kill you too..
Julia

AOL

#15 Dec 7, 2009
I am trying to find out if Jennifer Smith is the young woman that I knew from Amelia--who had a songbird voice, a beautiful smile and a kind heart...we all used to hang out and do karoke at Caddy's--she was a fantastic, energized young woman.
My heart goes out to the families whose lives have been touched by injury and death.
Missing U Cuz in VA wrote:
I must apologize for my comments to vabehrcage and address my comments to "OH Really" Oh really, my words are meant u. But vabehrcage you are not off the hook. Ur comment was not better. What do you mean thank goodness for self cleaning gene pools?
Corey Watkins

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Dec 7, 2009
I find it amazing how heartless and inconsiderate this world has become. People hide behind screen names and leave vile remarks about a person whom they have never met and have no association with. Jennifer Smith was my first cousin and it's a tragedy that she lost her life this way. Besides dealing with the expected death of a loved one it's always an added bonus to see all the nonsensical remarks left by others...particularly VABEHRCAGE. Self cleansing gene pools? Life can be here and gone in the blink of an eye...may God have mercy on you soul. You will give an account for these words.
Corey Watkins

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Dec 7, 2009
Corey Watkins wrote:
I find it amazing how heartless and inconsiderate this world has become. People hide behind screen names and leave vile remarks about a person whom they have never met and have no association with. Jennifer Smith was my first cousin and it's a tragedy that she lost her life this way. Besides dealing with the expected death of a loved one it's always an added bonus to see all the nonsensical remarks left by others...particularly VABEHRCAGE. Self cleansing gene pools? Life can be here and gone in the blink of an eye...may God have mercy on you soul. You will give an account for these words.
*unexpected
Natasha H

San Jose, CA

#18 Dec 8, 2009
Who are we to judge? To the ignorant, inconsiderate, uneducated and heartless idiots and fools who left negative comments on this forum...you will have your judgement day! We are not better than GOD and last I knew God was in the Heaven above. I dare you to speak ill words out your inconsiderate trashy mouths. Jennifer or aka "Juice" was my friend of all friends. We talked almost every other day. She was a loving and caring person and did anything for anyone, including me. When I needed a friend to talk about the trials and tribulations I was going through in my life, with my husband or my kids..she always I encouraged me. She leaves behind a 5 year old son, a loving father, brothers, sister, nieces, nephews, grandmother, aunts and uncles and friends who loved her. Now who will care for her son the way no one else will? At this point, I ask God to tame my tongue but honestly speaking as someones daughter, wife, mother, sister etc. and this is coming from my heart.....GO STRAIGHT TO HELL! You have planted your seed and I await for it to grow. I dare you, I dare you to speak of human life that way. As for Juice, I love you and I miss you. I call your phone thinking you will answer and never will anymore. Last, Thursday you were just saying baby girl it will be ok....I know you are ok now! Zymeek my love is with you! John Smith, father, you know I send all my love to all the Ignorant A** Holes out there, what goes around comes around and you need to be careful and watch your mouth! The tongue can be deadly! You got two ears for a reason, start listening and stop being so quick from your mouth to say ugly and heartful things! Find GOD you DEVILS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Habitual Offending Husband and Wife Arrested - ... (Aug '10) 6 hr redeemed 84
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 10 hr Prince George 18
Save Our Supplemental Drugs from Big Pharmacy T... 12 hr Concerned Citizen 1
The Glass Lady (Mar '09) Fri Jenny Martin 11
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug 25 Meow Meow Meow 178
Whitney Bsharah Aug 24 Truth 2
Dangers of Autism in Children through GMO Foods Aug 24 Concerned Citizen 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages