Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Crow was served to the dinner guest.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Actually, it was turkey chilli and chicken salad sandwiches and it was lunch, not dinner, but the truth has never been important to you $hit4Brains.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3 Dec 1, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Actually, it was turkey chilli and chicken salad sandwiches and it was lunch, not dinner, but the truth has never been important to you $hit4Brains.
Crow al a shyt was served to romney instead...bones, feathers an all.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#4 Dec 1, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Actually, it was turkey chilli and chicken salad sandwiches and it was lunch, not dinner, but the truth has never been important to you $hit4Brains.
You hanged yourself again you dumb-@$$ calf.
Romney did have dinner.

DINNER: "a meal in recognition of some occasion or achievement".
The occasion, meeting the President at the White House.
Your mistake: Thinking dinner is the last meal of the day. Look it up butt sniffer.

Obama did have lunch since he was merely feeding a loser.

LUNCH: a usually light meal; especially : one taken in the middle of the day.

And last, you are "out to lunch", slang : out of touch with reality.

You may now partake of your dish of well served crow.

EAT CROW: The origin is fairly obvious: the meat of the crow, being a carnivore, is presumably rank and extremely distasteful, and the experience is easily equated to the mental anguish of being forced to admit one’s fallibility.

Eat up, boy.

You are just too easy.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw !!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>You hanged yourself again you dumb-@$$ calf.
Romney did have dinner.
DINNER: "a meal in recognition of some occasion or achievement".
The occasion, meeting the President at the White House.
Your mistake: Thinking dinner is the last meal of the day. Look it up butt sniffer.
Obama did have lunch since he was merely feeding a loser.
LUNCH: a usually light meal; especially : one taken in the middle of the day.
And last, you are "out to lunch", slang : out of touch with reality.
You may now partake of your dish of well served crow.
EAT CROW: The origin is fairly obvious: the meat of the crow, being a carnivore, is presumably rank and extremely distasteful, and the experience is easily equated to the mental anguish of being forced to admit one’s fallibility.
Eat up, boy.
You are just too easy.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw !!!!!
Not even close $hit4Brains.

Read the press release.

One of these days, you might be right about something, but I have no intention of holding my breath until that time comes.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close $hit4Brains.
Read the press release.
One of these days, you might be right about something, but I have no intention of holding my breath until that time comes.
Wrong again, Polly.
Parroting the news does not make you correct.
It just makes you another stupid follower.
DINNER:Actually, the 1-a definition is most accurate definition of what dinner means. It really does not pertain to any specific time frame as regards having meals. It is; thus, the meal of a day the we consider most important.
So when I said Romney had dinner, he did.

So I won't hold my breath until you admit your mistake.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#7 Dec 3, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, Polly.
Parroting the news does not make you correct.
It just makes you another stupid follower.
DINNER:Actually, the 1-a definition is most accurate definition of what dinner means. It really does not pertain to any specific time frame as regards having meals. It is; thus, the meal of a day the we consider most important.
So when I said Romney had dinner, he did.
So I won't hold my breath until you admit your mistake.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!
Wrong again $hit4Brains.
It makes me correct and you wrong as usual.

That makes me superior to you in every way as always.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Did they leave any crumbs for you taz?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#9 Dec 3, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Did they leave any crumbs for you taz?
I don't need crumbs no-show.

I don't work in an alley on my knees like you nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Dec 3, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need crumbs no-show.
I don't work in an alley on my knees like you nothead.
Could've fooled me...maybe not the alley..but sure as hell the closet in the prison where you work.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#11 Dec 3, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Could've fooled me...maybe not the alley..but sure as hell the closet in the prison where you work.
Never worked in a prison no-show. But, I have delivered plenty of sub-humans like you to their intake areas nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Never worked in a prison no-show. But, I have delivered plenty of sub-humans like you to their intake areas nothead.
I knew it....you ain't shyt. You're too damn fat to be of any good to anyone..even your colored wife.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#13 Dec 4, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it....you ain't shyt. You're too damn fat to be of any good to anyone..even your colored wife.
LOL Yeah, right no-show. That is why you always chicken out when you were supposed to show your face nothead.

You are a coward and know you would get your useless butt kicked, especially at the VA hospital.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#14 Dec 5, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yeah, right no-show. That is why you always chicken out when you were supposed to show your face nothead.
You are a coward and know you would get your useless butt kicked, especially at the VA hospital.
It doesn't have to be at the VA.....find me a klan gathering and i'll meet you there. The tea-party rot-a-thon will do.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#15 Dec 5, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to be at the VA.....find me a klan gathering and i'll meet you there. The tea-party rot-a-thon will do.
You have chickened out every time no-show. I would not lower myself by attending a clan meeting any more than I would a black panther meeting nothead.

I suggest the VA hospital so you can call all those vets fakes and liars too. I think it would be funny seeing you get your butt kicked at a facility you are not eligible to be treated in.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#16 Dec 6, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You have chickened out every time no-show. I would not lower myself by attending a clan meeting any more than I would a black panther meeting nothead.
I suggest the VA hospital so you can call all those vets fakes and liars too. I think it would be funny seeing you get your butt kicked at a facility you are not eligible to be treated in.
You and your crippled azz vets can't do shyt to me. The VA better pack you racists enough dinners for a long fight.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#17 Dec 7, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your crippled azz vets can't do shyt to me. The VA better pack you racists enough dinners for a long fight.
Can't do anything because you never showed nothead. Hence the additional name no-show.

Cowards like you never do!
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#18 Dec 8, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do anything because you never showed nothead. Hence the additional name no-show.
Cowards like you never do!
Thank you,+uRd-Ball.
The methane gas coming out of your most used communication orifice, your @$$, is making you hallucinate again.
Try talking out the hole in your head for awhile.
Yes the one right above your chin.
You will probably need speech thearapy to remember how to talk out your actual mouth.

Ye-Haw. Now get back to your SkankBootie-ScummyPants drilling operation.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#19 Dec 8, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you,+uRd-Ball.
The methane gas coming out of your most used communication orifice, your @$$, is making you hallucinate again.
Try talking out the hole in your head for awhile.
Yes the one right above your chin.
You will probably need speech thearapy to remember how to talk out your actual mouth.
Ye-Haw. Now get back to your SkankBootie-ScummyPants drilling operation.
Yet another worthless spew by $hit4Brains. Same as her last one. Imagine that.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Looks like Va +uRd-ball has lost all of his back-up Bu++$n!**3r$(yes, both of them) on the Richmond Topix forum.

Is there a site for used up old bu++$ni**3r$
that offers a low personal character requirement on it's membership application ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 4 min scirocco 11,704
Huge Asteroid to Hit The Earth 19 hr WatchmanOnTheWall 1
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) Fri Tuco Blondie 10
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Aug 28 salvismorey 114
30mg Aug 27 jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Aug 26 ann ashby 288
•••
•••
Chesterfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••