Putin Speaks The Truth
ObamaCritic

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 4, 2013
I am glad to see one world leader, Russian leader, Vladimir Putin, even though his nation is one of our biggest adversaries, hit the nail on the head by calling U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry a liar for denying that al-Qaida was fighting with the Syrian opposition in that country's civil war.

In fact this whole administration of Mr. Obama's has been based on nothing but lies, lies, lies. I know one thing Mr. Putin is not going to do is back down on his accusation either as too many of our gutless cowards in our Congress have done after accusing Mr. Obama of the same thing (think John Boehner)..

The evidence, although trying to be suppressed is coming out that these rebels in not only Syria but Egypt and other mid-east countries as well are heavily infiltrated with al-Qaida and others of the Muslim Brotherhood. The tragedy here is these individuals are avowed haters of the Judeo/Christian faith and are slaughtering and persecuting many Christians and Jews.

The real truth is Mr. Obama and cohorts hate America, Christians and everything Godly and are dedicated toward destroying the United States of America and turning it over to the New World Order. He is quickly turning his administration into a dictatorship that will eventually destroy the entire U. S. Constitution, rule of law, and deprive us of every right guaranteed under the natural laws of God designed to give the people real liberty and freedom.

And through this dictatorship approach to the Syrian crisis it could lead us into World War III, which makes him a liar about wanting world peace when this will be the second time he has led us into war like aggression, the first being the air invasion of Libya The Nobel Peace Award Commission should revoke giving him that award a few years ago, one he admitted he didn't deserve and this I believe is the only instance he told it was the way it was.

Thank you Mr. Putin for speaking the truth, which is a rarity for you and your government to do.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2 Sep 4, 2013
You are so right. It is rare that a pol will speak the truth. Putin is not known for being truthful, but his contempt for Obama and his cronies is enough to make a deaf-mute speak and hear. Obama and company are a joke and it makes the once proud USA look terribly small and weak. This fool needs to be impeached, fast.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3 Sep 4, 2013
ObamaCritic wrote:
I am glad to see one world leader, Russian leader, Vladimir Putin, even though his nation is one of our biggest adversaries, hit the nail on the head by calling U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry a liar for denying that al-Qaida was fighting with the Syrian opposition in that country's civil war.
In fact this whole administration of Mr. Obama's has been based on nothing but lies, lies, lies. I know one thing Mr. Putin is not going to do is back down on his accusation either as too many of our gutless cowards in our Congress have done after accusing Mr. Obama of the same thing (think John Boehner)..
The evidence, although trying to be suppressed is coming out that these rebels in not only Syria but Egypt and other mid-east countries as well are heavily infiltrated with al-Qaida and others of the Muslim Brotherhood. The tragedy here is these individuals are avowed haters of the Judeo/Christian faith and are slaughtering and persecuting many Christians and Jews.
The real truth is Mr. Obama and cohorts hate America, Christians and everything Godly and are dedicated toward destroying the United States of America and turning it over to the New World Order. He is quickly turning his administration into a dictatorship that will eventually destroy the entire U. S. Constitution, rule of law, and deprive us of every right guaranteed under the natural laws of God designed to give the people real liberty and freedom.
And through this dictatorship approach to the Syrian crisis it could lead us into World War III, which makes him a liar about wanting world peace when this will be the second time he has led us into war like aggression, the first being the air invasion of Libya The Nobel Peace Award Commission should revoke giving him that award a few years ago, one he admitted he didn't deserve and this I believe is the only instance he told it was the way it was.
Thank you Mr. Putin for speaking the truth, which is a rarity for you and your government to do.
Appaently you people have ceased to be American Patriots....oh well, i guess you have gone the way of jane fonda and rand(ran)paul. So much for asking the President to look out for our national security interests. You scumbag.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4 Sep 4, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
You are so right. It is rare that a pol will speak the truth. Putin is not known for being truthful, but his contempt for Obama and his cronies is enough to make a deaf-mute speak and hear. Obama and company are a joke and it makes the once proud USA look terribly small and weak. This fool needs to be impeached, fast.
So....you are nothing more than a jane fonda type. The nerve of you saying someone is a lover of communism.....you just embraced the leader of communism/dictator to the fault. You are a traitor and a disgrace to the uniform you wore. I am ashamed of your old azz.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#5 Sep 5, 2013
Little bennie, you are so stupid. If someone says something smart, it has nothing to do with their politics. Truth is truth, no matter where iit comes from. You have just shown your ignorance in the scope of things. You are truly a racist idiot, uneducated and totally a fool.
benson

Richmond, VA

#6 Sep 6, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Little bennie, you are so stupid. If someone says something smart, it has nothing to do with their politics. Truth is truth, no matter where iit comes from. You have just shown your ignorance in the scope of things. You are truly a racist idiot, uneducated and totally a fool.
Is it your desir to support what a communist said...man get the hell outta here. You have shown your true colors about being a patriot. You are nothing but puke. Never would've believed a former USA military person gives aid and comfort to a awoved enemy. You are truly disgustiong....burn your damn uniform and don't ever tell anyone you served this country. COWARD COWARD COWARD!!!!!!!!!!AND MORE OF A COWARD WHEN YOU ARE AWAKE.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Sep 6, 2013
WHOA!! WHAT BALLS !!!

Seems THE WORLD is SICK and TIRED...of American Politicians... THINKING their SH!T don't Stink!!

With this Syria Issue..WE ARE SEEING COUNTRIES.. Having a BACK BONE..and arguing the FACT..of When. Where and How did this Chemical Attack take place!!

I don't EVER remember ANYTHING like this EVER happening before..AMERICA is bring called on the Rug..AND it is being pulled right from underneath it!!

WHOA!!

HISTORY is being MADE here!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#9 Sep 7, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHOA!! WHAT BALLS !!!
Seems THE WORLD is SICK and TIRED...of American Politicians... THINKING their SH!T don't Stink!!
With this Syria Issue..WE ARE SEEING COUNTRIES.. Having a BACK BONE..and arguing the FACT..of When. Where and How did this Chemical Attack take place!!
I don't EVER remember ANYTHING like this EVER happening before..AMERICA is bring called on the Rug..AND it is being pulled right from underneath it!!
WHOA!!
HISTORY is being MADE here!!
Those chicken shyt countries are scared of China and Russia.....they just might start WW3. If thats the case, let the bombing start. Afraid to die? We must protect Israel at all costs. The world could ill afford to allow rogue gas masters to flaunt their evil all over the middle east. Bomb them Obama.
from germany

Germany

#11 May 9, 2014
i watched putin very closely for several month. i think putin knows that the people have some basic instict for the truth. people can feel it when a person speaks the truth - it is attractive to them in a very special way.

this is reason why putin is trying to be honest as much as he can. putin knows for himself that this is the way to become a really powerful leader.

just look at the facts: he is the leader of russia for more then 10 years, opinion polls shows over and over: the russian people love him.

now look at germany. the mass media over there is bashing putin the whole day on every single tv channel. let me tell you: it is so much propaganda, you cant avoid it at all. the german news-media constantly throwing one egg after another in putins face. in fact all german news-stations behaving like "putin-haters" for many month. the german government is also bashing putin and they want to put sancions on russia for the "takeover" of crimea.

but despite all of this, a recent study shows that the german people, more than 80% of them, are on putins side. they dont agree with their government at all.

believe me, there is nothing in this world that is more powerful than the truth. if you want a nother example for this: just look at ron paul or nigel farage. these men are all driven by this kind of power which money cant buy.

fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#12 May 9, 2014
from germany wrote:
i watched putin very closely for several month. i think putin knows that the people have some basic instict for the truth. people can feel it when a person speaks the truth - it is attractive to them in a very special way.
this is reason why putin is trying to be honest as much as he can. putin knows for himself that this is the way to become a really powerful leader.
just look at the facts: he is the leader of russia for more then 10 years, opinion polls shows over and over: the russian people love him.
now look at germany. the mass media over there is bashing putin the whole day on every single tv channel. let me tell you: it is so much propaganda, you cant avoid it at all. the german news-media constantly throwing one egg after another in putins face. in fact all german news-stations behaving like "putin-haters" for many month. the german government is also bashing putin and they want to put sancions on russia for the "takeover" of crimea.
but despite all of this, a recent study shows that the german people, more than 80% of them, are on putins side. they dont agree with their government at all.
believe me, there is nothing in this world that is more powerful than the truth. if you want a nother example for this: just look at ron paul or nigel farage. these men are all driven by this kind of power which money cant buy.
So it doesn't bother you that Putin said there were no Russian soldiers in Crimea and then after the vote admitted that they were Russian soldiers in uniforms with all insignia removed. Now he claims there are no Russian troops in Ukraine. He is a liar and you are gullible. Anyone who speaks out against Putin is arrested or put under surveillance in very threatening manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... 7 hr mrlinnie23803 6
Trapped Humans vs. Trapped Animals 16 hr The babies are cr... 3
a smart ass yankee! 17 hr Freeman 1
News Son seeking Moore's Lake memorabilia (Oct '06) Jul 28 Sharon 108
Obama Again Calls Kettle Black Jul 28 Angry American 1
Martial Arts School, Owner LIES about military ... Jul 27 A real Marine 1
Mental health question Jul 26 Done 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages