|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh taz the azz...you have a defeatist attitude. Pack your shyt up and get the hell outta America. You sumbytches LOST!!!!!!!!!!
Not until you move back to Africa no-show.

I will be here long after you nothead. Cowards like you run away.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not until you move back to Africa no-show.
I will be here long after you nothead. Cowards like you run away.
My native American blood won't let me share africa...

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
My native American blood won't let me share africa...
Native Americans are not cowards like you nothead. Quit lying!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans are not cowards like you nothead. Quit lying!
Certainly we were not cowards....just out gunned by you white savages.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly we were not cowards....just out gunned by you white savages.
So now you are claiming to be "native American" and nopt black as you have for the last 2 years no-show?

J. K. Vinson

nothead mug-shot aka Hammertime/glen allen clone/new hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka Faith Person….

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0...

Or take the “What do you think is wrong with Not a Teahead?” Topix Poll.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...

You still look black to me nothead!
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Tea Party Shuts Down Government to kill off Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, Medicare, etc.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Follow the Money.........

The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.htm... - Similar to The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
Aug 28, 2010 ... The Koch brothers and Rupert Murdoch have self-interested agendas that go well beyond the interests of those who carry their banners.

Brendan DeMelle: Study Confirms Tea Party Was Created by Big ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/brendan-demelle/study-... ...- Similar to Brendan DeMelle: Study Confirms Tea Party Was Created by Big ...
Study Confirms Tea Party Was Created by Big Tobacco and Billionaire Koch Brothers. Posted: 02/11/2013 1:26 pm. Follow. Tea Party , Americans For Prosperity ...

Charles Koch & David Koch, Billionaire Brothers,...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/23/charles-koc... ...- Similar to Charles Koch & David Koch, Billionaire Brothers,...
Aug 26, 2010 ... The Kochs are longtime libertarians who believe in drastically lower personal and corporate taxes, minimal social services for the needy, and ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Ken Cuccinelli, Just another Koch Brothers" Stooghe

Ken Cuccinelli Receives $50,000 Koch Brothers Contribution
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/ken-cuccine... ...- Similar to Ken Cuccinelli Receives $50,000 Koch Brothers Contribution
Jan 15, 2013 ... WASHINGTON -- The gubernatorial campaign of Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli (R) raised 40 percent of its more than $1 million haul ...

Cuccinelli's Koch Party - Progress|VA
www.progressva.org/2013/05/cuccinellis-koch-p... - Similar to Cuccinelli's Koch Party - Progress|VA
May 29, 2013 ... But tonight, Cuccinelli will be collecting big checks from Koch and his ... The Koch Brothers have spent hundreds of millions of their over $60B ...

Koch Brother To Host A Fundraiser For Ken Cuccinelli - BuzzFeed
www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/koch-brother-to-h... ...- Similar to Koch Brother To Host A Fundraiser For Ken Cuccinelli - BuzzFeed
May 22, 2013 ... Oil billionaire David Koch is raising cash for the Republican candidate for governor of Virginia next week. Setting "the tone for the 2014...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Tea Party Koch Stooges

Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan headlined Koch summit - Kenneth P....
www.politico.com/story/2013/08/eric-cantor-pa... ...- Similar to Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan headlined Koch summit - Kenneth P....
Aug 7, 2013 ... Rep. Paul Ryan, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez secretly spoke to wealthy donors at the Koch ...

"Transcript" Of A Tamaya Meeting Between The Koch Brothers ...
joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-t... ...- Similar to "Transcript" Of A Tamaya Meeting Between The Koch Brothers ...
Aug 9, 2013 ... Present: Governor Susana Martinez, The Koch brothers, Rep. Paul Ryan, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and the man behind the curtain,...

Susana attends Koch Brothers event, meets with Paul Ryan and ...
newmexico.watchdog.org/19201/
Susana attends Koch Brothers event, meets with Paul Ryan and Eric Cantor. By Rob Nikolewski on August 7, 2013. Print This Post · NM Watchdog photo.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

David Koch has Never changed his mind about Abolishing all these programs and agencies.

David H. Koch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Koch - Similar to David H. Koch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koch was the Libertarian Party's vice-presidential candidate in the 1980 presidential ... The Clark–Koch ticket promising to abolish Social Security, the Federal ... He wanted less government and taxes, and was talking about repealing all these ...

Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedi...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of... ...- Similar to Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedi...
David H. Koch was a Libertarian Vice-Presidential candidate in 1980. He advocated the abolition of Social Security, the FBI, the CIA, and public schools. Koch ...

[ More results from en.wikipedia.org ]
David Koch weeps for researchers in need of day care, not for ...
www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2013/10/09/david-... ...
Oct 10, 2013 ... David Koch, philanthropist, was so moved by the pleas of MIT lab ... David Koch is also the current target of environmental activists, who want ... Back in 1980, when David Koch ran as the vice-presidential candidate on the Libertarian ticket, he embraced a platform that called for abolishing Social Security,...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Swamp Fox wrote:
The Eisenhower Presidential Papers; Document #1147
I call your attention to the paragraph beginning with the words, "Now it is true that I believe.........."
http://www.eisenhowermemorial.org/presidentia...
Here's the whole paragraph: Ike is talking about the John Birch Society and Fred Koch, the Father of the Koch Brothers trying to get rid of Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, the Farm Bill, and Labor Laws, including the 40 hour work week and overtime pay, and the Minimum Wage. Fred Koch was a Founding Member of the John Birch Society.

"Now it is true that I believe this country is following a dangerous trend when it permits too great a degree of centralization of governmental functions. I oppose this--in some instances the fight is a rather desperate one. But to attain any success it is quite clear that the Federal government cannot avoid or escape responsibilities which the mass of the people firmly believe should be undertaken by it. The political processes of our country are such that if a rule of reason is not applied in this effort, we will lose everything--even to a possible and drastic change in the Constitution. This is what I mean by my constant insistence upon 'moderation' in government. Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are H. L. Hunt (you possibly know his background), a few other Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or business man from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

From The Papers of Dwight David Eisenhower, Volume XV - The Presidency: The Middle Way
Part VI: Crises Abroad, Party Problems at Home; September 1954 to December 1954
Chapter 13: "A new phase of political experience"
Document #1147; November 8, 1954
To Edgar Newton Eisenhower
http://www.eisenhowermemorial.org/presidentia...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Republican President Dwight David Eisenhower would say the Very Same Thing about today's Republican Tea Party.

Eisenhower was neither a right winger, nor, a left winger. Ike was a Middle of the Roader. Eisenhower called it the "Middle Way."
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

John Birch Society also wants to Abolish Social Security. Fred Koch, the Father of the Koch Brothers was a Founding Member of the JBS.

John Birch Society - Agnosticism / Atheism - About.com
atheism.about.com/library/glossary/western/bl... ...- Similar to John Birch Society - Agnosticism / Atheism - About.com
The John Birch Society has advocated things like abolishing progressive income taxes, eliminating social security, pulling out of the United Nations, a return to ...
John Birch Society | Infoplease.com
www.infoplease.com/encyclopedia/history/john-... - Similar to John Birch Society | Infoplease.com
John Birch Society, ultraconservative, anti-Communist organization in the ... the abolition of the graduated income tax, the repeal of social security legislation, the ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Republicans have been trying to get rid of Social Security since 1935.
It looks like they will never give up...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 12 min xxxrayted 11,447
Battle Flag 2 hr YoungPotters 4
Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness... (Nov '13) 5 hr Jan 3
Marriages destroyed by SSRI's/SNRIs - ANTIDEPRE... (Sep '08) Tue btd 6
Family and couples nudist resort events Tue Tom Yarrington 4
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Jul 21 Jenny 1
richmond dmv driving route Jul 20 New driver 1
•••
•••