Chesterfield woman found guilty in bus stop assault

May 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC12

All lanes are closed on I-95 North and South at mile marker 78 due to an incident involving a construction crane and power line.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated May 29, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#1 May 16, 2012
Too bad she didn't pull the trigger. One less animal for the taxpayers to support!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 May 16, 2012
Guns are worthless if you don't intend to use it. A gun is NOT something you pull out to threaten anyone.

If she had a problem that warranted the use of a gun it was not mentioned in the article. A gun is for self defense or for the protection of another.

She got off easy.

The next trial she might not be so lucky.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3 May 16, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Too bad she didn't pull the trigger. One less animal for the taxpayers to support!
We've been supporting your animals far too long also.
Get off the kkkracker pipe.

Richmond, VA

#4 May 16, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been supporting your animals far too long also.
Get off the kkkracker pipe.
We have been supporting you animals far too long nothead.

Nobama 2012!

Kiss your welfare check bye bye.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#5 May 17, 2012
The article states "There was an unusual moment in court today. A judge forcefully addressed the 16-year-old victim -- telling her to stop smirking and laughing while the defendant was testifying."

Then look at the video of the victims' mother and you can see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Is there any doubt that the "victim" is anything other than a typical ghetto thug who was acting in a typical ghetto manner. A female version of Trayvon Martin.

Another middle-class neighborhood destroyed by the Section 8 undertow.

We need more Susan Desantiago's and fewer thugs.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#6 May 17, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
The article states "There was an unusual moment in court today. A judge forcefully addressed the 16-year-old victim -- telling her to stop smirking and laughing while the defendant was testifying."
Then look at the video of the victims' mother and you can see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Is there any doubt that the "victim" is anything other than a typical ghetto thug who was acting in a typical ghetto manner. A female version of Trayvon Martin.
Agreed!!!

Between Section 8 and affirmative action the Ghetto gets closer and closer. Untrainable animals used to be shot. Like hunting dogs that didn't hunt when cut lose in the woods. Some how they didn't make it back to the truck. Call the buzzards!!
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#7 May 17, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!!
Between Section 8 and affirmative action the Ghetto gets closer and closer. Untrainable animals used to be shot. Like hunting dogs that didn't hunt when cut lose in the woods. Some how they didn't make it back to the truck. Call the buzzards!!
And unfortunately, they continue to follow us everywhere when we try to get away. No place East of the Mississippi River is safe for humans for very long.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8 May 17, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
Always a racist thought that pops up everytime you post. Must be the curse of your ancestral heritage.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9 May 17, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been supporting you animals far too long nothead.
Nobama 2012!
Kiss your welfare check bye bye.
No welfare oh fired WH mole. You are still a racist pig.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 May 17, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
And unfortunately, they continue to follow us everywhere when we try to get away. No place East of the Mississippi River is safe for humans for very long.
Try going to hell and see if you have any takers. Write soon.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#11 May 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Always a racist thought that pops up everytime you post. Must be the curse of your ancestral heritage.
I just call a spade a spade...whoops!
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#12 May 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Try going to hell and see if you have any takers. Write soon.
By "hell" you must mean any place that you people exist, because thats what they all places end up looking like after you move in.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 May 19, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
By "hell" you must mean any place that you people exist, because thats what they all places end up looking like after you move in.
Suffice it to be where you now reside. You ppl. made this world hell to live in. Don't leave your forwarding address either.

Richmond, VA

#14 May 19, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothead won't admit responsibility for what they do. Just like her type refuses to work and support themselves.
COTUS Obammy

Richmond, VA

#15 May 20, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
...Then look at the video of the victims' mother and you can see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
I think you meant that the dog turd doesn't fall far from its butthole.
Just sayin'
Lucky Ned Pepper

Midlothian, VA

#16 May 20, 2012
COTUS Obammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant that the dog turd doesn't fall far from its butthole.
Just sayin'
I like your description much better. I'd like to borrow it for future use if you don't mind...
Lucky Ned Pepper

Midlothian, VA

#17 May 20, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffice it to be where you now reside. You ppl. made this world hell to live in. Don't leave your forwarding address either.
I have to remind you, for the umpteenth time, that it if wasn't for us that you'd still be walking around buck naked with a spear in your hand and a bone jammed through your nose and spending your evenings in a mud hut with a dirt floor.

I just described your world without us. You are free to return to your ancestral paradise anytime you wish. No one will try to stop you.
COTUS Obammy

Richmond, VA

#18 May 20, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your description much better. I'd like to borrow it for future use if you don't mind...
Of course Luck Ned. Thank you for asking.

(see nothead - that's the difference, you take: he asks. Ah, you'll never get it. You're biologically incapable of getting it.)
Question

Richmond, VA

#19 May 29, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Guns are worthless if you don't intend to use it. A gun is NOT something you pull out to threaten anyone.
If she had a problem that warranted the use of a gun it was not mentioned in the article. A gun is for self defense or for the protection of another.
She got off easy.
The next trial she might not be so lucky.
Of course they didn't post everything that was said in the court room. NBC 12 only posted bits and pieces of the truth...the reporter also happens to be black?????

Midlothian, VA

#20 May 29, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they didn't post everything that was said in the court room. NBC 12 only posted bits and pieces of the truth...the reporter also happens to be black?????
So you think the woman was right to go back and confront the teenage bimbo with a gun?

Not under any circumstances. A gun is NOT a toy or something you use to intimidate. She had no intention to use it for self defense.

Like I said, she got off easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 8 hr Chris 11,712
Hidden building at Byrd Park 17 hr jkkk 2
Huge Asteroid to Hit The Earth Fri WatchmanOnTheWall 1
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) Aug 29 Tuco Blondie 10
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Aug 28 salvismorey 114
30mg Aug 27 jkkk 2
•••
•••
•••