First Prev
of 3
Next Last
some one who knows kelly

Milton, FL

#44 Mar 27, 2012
Kell has some serious issues with drinking i never said she didnt. She also needs to be punished for what she did. But just bc she did this does not give any of you the right to say she has no remorse and make it out like she enjoys getting drunk and killing people!!!! I know for a fact that she feels guilty i think she needs to be in prison again bc she did kill someone slse but i also think they need to get her some help while she is there as i said its not our place to judge her it is gods. she is being punished for her crimes so stop talking like she is still on the streets drinking

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#45 Mar 27, 2012
How many people does she need to kill? That little girl should've been a wake up call for the most hardened drunk.(alcoholics go to the meetings). So don't get on here professing her to be brand new. She killed 2..two..TWO people doing the same stupid crap. 1st time is a mistake, some mercy is appropriate. Second time, her drunk ass has learned NOTHING and punishment is the only option. This comes from a retired cop that has had to notify families of their loved ones demise from the hands of a drunk driver. Not a pleasant thing to have to do.
Justice Served

United States

#46 Apr 6, 2012
I'm glad to see that justice is served. It is funny to see that people always talk about how good a person is when they do crap like this. She was not a good person! Good people don't kill someone with their car and run, let alone do it twice! Good people know the hazards of drinking and driving and don't do it! Good people don't break the law! Also, it is pretty funny to see how religious people get and say that only "god" can judge them. Bullshit! We judge all the time, that is why we have this novel thing called COURT! We have become way to much of a politically correct society when we give a shit about how a turd like this Kelly feels. She obviously feels nothing when she didn't learn from the first accident. I say bravo to the courts on this one! Thanks for getting this shitbrick off the street.
brandi

Jackson, TN

#47 Jun 3, 2012
PAH wrote:
I went to school with Kelly, she was a preachers daughter and always wild
She deserves to rot in hell.
Long-past friend

Henderson, TN

#48 Aug 14, 2012
I worked with Kelly once upon a time. She was very manipulative--she went as far as hiding her past DUIs from our employer, who never bothered to do any kind of background check on her. She came to work on more than one occasion reeking of the previous night's drnking binge. And these are facts that can be verified easily. Am I judging her? No. The courts have done that, and justice has been served. If she has truly repented in her heart of her actions, then anything further is between her and God. I really hope that her time in prison can at least help her to get her head together and her priorities straight.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#49 Aug 14, 2012
Long-past friend wrote:
I worked with Kelly once upon a time. She was very manipulative--she went as far as hiding her past DUIs from our employer, who never bothered to do any kind of background check on her. She came to work on more than one occasion reeking of the previous night's drnking binge. And these are facts that can be verified easily. Am I judging her? No. The courts have done that, and justice has been served. If she has truly repented in her heart of her actions, then anything further is between her and God. I really hope that her time in prison can at least help her to get her head together and her priorities straight.
Let sleeping dogs lie. No need to dredge up unwarranted venom.
Long-past friend

Henderson, TN

#50 Aug 15, 2012
I don't read what I said as venomous, but if it were, it certainly wouldn't have been unwarranted.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#51 Aug 15, 2012
Long-past friend wrote:
I don't read what I said as venomous, but if it were, it certainly wouldn't have been unwarranted.
This is old news, leave it alone.
Sister of Rose Melton

Goodman, MS

#52 Aug 30, 2013
DrunkAgainstMaddMothers wrote:
Kelly is a wonderful person. She is very loving and caring and she absolutely feels horrible for what happened. She has a few problem, drinking being one of them. However she is a good woman and has a good heart. She will pay for what she did, but lets let the courts decide her fate and not try her in the media. As far as the MADDMOM goes, you obviously don't know how the media puts a spin on things.That is pretty messed up that you posted that whole article however it doesn't tell you the fact that the man she hit was an illegal immigrant. I mean I am not making any excuses for Kelly but the guy she hit shouldn't have even been walking down the road to begin with. He should have been back in India where he belonged. If our borders were a little more secure she wouldn't have hit anyone. SO why blame her when we should blame our border agents who let this guy in? Seriously she was in the wrong but I don't feel that she should be charged with murder on someone who shouldn't even have been in the country. Maybe for the hit and run or for the dui but the murder charge should be thrown out the window.
Yea and not even 6 months after being released from prison she killed a 64 year old man with the same M.O. and even left the scene yet again. Kelly deserves to rot in jail
Sister of Rose Melton

Goodman, MS

#53 Aug 30, 2013
The little girl that Kelly ran over and killed was my little sister. For those of you defending her actions, I really hope that you never have to endure the same pain that my family has. The aftermath of what Kelly did has come so close to destroying my family. My mother went crazy, I slipped into a world of numbing myself with narcotics, and our father passed shortly after. My mother still has difficulties facing July 29th and February 10th (Rose's birthday) every year. My little brother will never get to meet her. Our lives have changed dramatically and it is all Kelly's fault. I can't bring myself to forgive her, especially not after she killed and elderly gentlemen the same way. She has no remorse for what she did. She showed no remorse during her sentencing, she lied to fellow inmates while she was in prison, and did not learn anything from her "punishment". If I sound venomous then that is because I am filled with rage against that sorry excuse of a person. Only through hard work and dedication to my little brother have I straightened my life out. I still think about that night and often wonder "what if"....I honestly and truly hope with all that there is inside of me that Kelly dies in prison and no one is there to claim her body.
Sister of Rose Melton

Goodman, MS

#54 Aug 30, 2013
some one who knows kelly wrote:
Kell has some serious issues with drinking i never said she didnt. She also needs to be punished for what she did. But just bc she did this does not give any of you the right to say she has no remorse and make it out like she enjoys getting drunk and killing people!!!! I know for a fact that she feels guilty i think she needs to be in prison again bc she did kill someone slse but i also think they need to get her some help while she is there as i said its not our place to judge her it is gods. she is being punished for her crimes so stop talking like she is still on the streets drinking
She doesn't have to be on the streets drinking...they can make wine in prison....she is still drinking and probably doing drugs
Sister of Rose Melton

Goodman, MS

#55 Aug 30, 2013
Just because some one may have been an illegal immigrant does not making murdering them wrong. He was still a person that had a family and children. Kelly should have been charged with murder when she killed my sister
Crying in VA

Gardners, PA

#57 Apr 25, 2014
Kelly is where she belongs the rest of the family should be there too. The mother should be there because of her addiction to pain medicine and alcohol. Brother, Roger with his couple of DUIs. Sister, Kimberly with her multiple DUIs in a 24 hour period and being let go several several times. Can we never had a chance. Maybe the whole Payne family should be put in jail before they cause any more pain any other families.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#58 Jul 8, 2014
Just bumping this back up for more comments........We should NEVER forget
Sure

Powder Springs, GA

#59 Jul 14, 2014
Crying in VA wrote:
Kelly is where she belongs the rest of the family should be there too. The mother should be there because of her addiction to pain medicine and alcohol. Brother, Roger with his couple of DUIs. Sister, Kimberly with her multiple DUIs in a 24 hour period and being let go several several times. Can we never had a chance. Maybe the whole Payne family should be put in jail before they cause any more pain any other families.
You say the mother because of addiction. Do you think people with cancer should be sent to prison? Addiction is a disease and is no difference then cancer. It's a shame you weren't the one she hit.
Steve

Papillion, NE

#60 Jan 17, 2016
I was the coworker with Kelly that day at auto pawn, when I had tried to stop her in the parking lot, she almost ran me over before speeding off. I still question myself if I could've done more to save the life of mr. Patel, when she was hired at the pawn shop, she had never told us about her past, she had always said she was doing missionary work in another country, I never questioned her about it. Kevin and her had a booty call relationship with her, he let a lot of things go, he lied to the prosecution about her. He send her home when she refused to preform oral sex with him that day, they were seen drinking shots with each other throughout the day when the investigators showed me the survalence footage to identify Kevin, Kelly, and Kevin's office where they were drinking at. It was behind closed doors so no one saw her drinking other than Kevin, she was chewing on breath mints all day, me and the other 3 coworkers never smelled alcohol on her breath, only Kevin because he was doing shots with her and undressing her in his office. The amount in the crown royal bottle that was missing was not a third, it was more like two thirds. Kevin had also smoked 3 joints with her that day, and gave her 4 Vicodin pain killers, all of which was on the video tape. The day I had seen that tape is the day I had quit working at the pawn shop, it's also the same day I had made a phone call to Kevin's wife and let her know what I had seen on that video. 3 days later Kevin had quit working at the pawn shop and took a job in South Carolina working at a Harley Davidson factory. I hope this adds insight to the way Kelly was acting during the day and adds some sort of closer to all of those affected by her decisions that day, for me, I'll be dealing with this the rest of my life.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone 13 hr Prison Officers A... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages