McAuliffe, Warner attend Equality Virginia dinner

Apr 7, 2013 Full story: Washington Blade 10

RICHMOND, Va.-Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe on Saturday reaffirmed his support of marriage rights for same-sex couples during Equality Virginia's annual dinner that took place at the Greater Richmond Convention Center.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Terry McAuliffe stated I came out early because I thought it was the right thing to do.

What he didn't say is he only did it to hopefully pick up the LGBT votes, not because he agreed with it.

The carpetbagger needs to go back home or to Mississippi where he started his failed car company. His fake politics are not needed here.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Apr 8, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
Terry McAuliffe stated I came out early because I thought it was the right thing to do.
What he didn't say is he only did it to hopefully pick up the LGBT votes, not because he agreed with it.
The carpetbagger needs to go back home or to Mississippi where he started his failed car company. His fake politics are not needed here.
and i guess old mcdonnell will be investigated for questionable shenanigans regarding several companies he had control over. the gop are crooks also.

Midlothian, VA

#3 Apr 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
and i guess old mcdonnell will be investigated for questionable shenanigans regarding several companies he had control over. the gop are crooks also.
Well go for it no-show. Nothing to investigate, but go a head and waste your time nothead.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Apr 9, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
Too bad you'll only get one vote.

hahahahahahahaha

Midlothian, VA

#5 Apr 9, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you'll only get one vote.
hahahahahahahaha
I use it every election. Most people don't.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Apr 9, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I use it every election. Most people don't.
So do I. I helped bury the last two inept rnc nominees for the WH.

hahahahahahahahaha

Midlothian, VA

#7 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
So do I. I helped bury the last two inept rnc nominees for the WH.
hahahahahahahahaha
Congratulations. Most Victicrats are not willing to admit they voted for NObama and his idiot sidekick Double Barrel Joe.

Nice to have it on record you are part of the crowd that wants to destroy the country.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#8 Apr 9, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations. Most Victicrats are not willing to admit they voted for NObama and his idiot sidekick Double Barrel Joe.
Nice to have it on record you are part of the crowd that wants to destroy the country.
America survives. It always has. Only you were destroyed.

hahahahahahahahaha

Richmond, VA

#9 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
America survives. It always has. Only you were destroyed.
hahahahahahahahaha
Your victicrat mental defiency is showing again.

Had I been destroyed,I would not be posting here idiot.

You lose again.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#10 Apr 10, 2013
Only anti-American parasite WORMS(slugs) voted for Obama. They are trying to destroy the USA. Obama has a big party at the White House, and won't let the school kids come for a tour. What a "F"ing POS. They are all Traitors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 10 hr barefoot2626 12,036
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 10 hr WeThePeople 1
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 10 hr WeThePeople 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sun IM NOT FAT OR LAZY 1,359
Government Experiments at VCU/MCV Sat Thunder Chief 1
Review: Wipe ME Down Mobile Detailing Sep 24 WipeMeDownVA 1
Review: Pearson Kia Sep 24 pearsonkiahva 1

Chesterfield Jobs

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]