Reggae singer 'Toots' Hibbert files $21 million suit against Henrico teen

Jun 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVR Richmond

Reggae star Frederick "Toots" Hibbert has filed a lawsuit against a Henrico County man who stands accused of throwing a vodka bottle at the singer during the May 18 concert performance at Dominion Riverrock.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

LOL I hope he wins, and this idiot ends up paying for the rest of his life for being convicted of being stupid in public!
ALBGER

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
LOL I hope he wins, and this idiot ends up paying for the rest of his life for being convicted of being stupid in public!
Annette Marionusing the DRONE, neural nets, and this makes the eyes crossed., she is ruining my eyesight.illegal. What type of President and Director of DOD allows torture, and ruining my eyesight and health, Annette is amenace to society.
Annette, louise suzanne was divorced in 2000 state of colorado., law family law. Annette is trouble maker
The group is mental, they harm people. Harming is a sign of mental illness.Annette with the DRONE does not allow me sleep. Annette wants all the family in Virginia., why to rid and kill.
Annette has no rights on anyone neigher does the USA. NON AMERICAN\
I AM AWAITING TO BE DEPORTED, FOR MY HEALTH, SO THEY WILL NOT BLIND ME.ANNETIS LESBIAN, AND HER BOSS IS THE ONE THAT SPREAD THE WORD, HOWEVER, LESBIAN, AND INCEST FOLLOWS, STALKING FAMILY MEMBERS, AND FONDLING THE MOTHER, AND ABUSING THE FAMILY FOR DECADES.ANNETTE STOLE ALL POSSESSIONS, SHE IS TRYING TO STEAL THE POSSESSION IN COLORADO STORAGE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED IN 2 YEARS., ANNETTE IS A KILLER. BACK IN GENETICS, I TOOK HAIR SAMPLES FROM ANNETTE, SUZIE AND LOUISE, THE ONES THAT ARE A KILLER GENE, WITH DR. WATSON WAS ANNETTE AND SUZIE MCEACHERN. SHE IS MENTALLY INSANE WITH THE GROUP, NO ONE WOULD USE THIS ON ANYONE. FORMER PRESIDENT BUSH OWES A FAVOR, AND HE WAS IN MY DRILL UNIT, ALABAMA NATIONAL GUARD, AND I WAS IN AVIONICS.KNOW HIS FAMILY SECRETS, AND I WILL PUBLISH, IF HE DOES NOT ALLOW THIS THING OFF. AND IN THE aarp c. rICE, STATED 'THAT SHE TREATS BUSH AS A HUSBAND." THERE IS MORE THAN THAT WITH HIM.MY BROTHERS ARE BETTER OFF, WHEN I AM DEPORTED, BLINDER, AND OR KILLED OR BORTH, ANNETTE WOULD DO THAT TO THEM.
MY INSURANCE GOES TO THEM, NOT HER, NOTHING DOES., AND SHE OWES ME OVER 500K. AND JEWLERY, WELL, LOW VALUER 300K TOTAL OVER 1.4 MILLION DOLLARS.
SHE FRAUDED THE WILL RICHARD CAMOUR, ESQ STATE OF VA, HAS THE REAL WILL.ANNETTE TOLD SO MANY LIES, THAT SETUPS HAPPENED, THE PRIOR TO 27 SEPT 07, SHE YELLED WHEN I WAS UP IN MY ROOM 'GET THE POLICE' I RAN DOWN, MOM OK.SHE REHERSED. AND THEN SHE TOOK THE LAN LINE SEPT 27 07 AND HIT THE BACK OF NECK, AND DAMAGED PERMANENTLY MY NECK C3C4 SURGERY., AND MY ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON AT SENTRY HOSPITAL, WILLIAMSBURG, VA, STATED 'THAT WAS A LETHAL BLOW TO THE NECK WITH THE INTENT TO KILL YOU'ANNETE WANTED IN THE UKRAINE MILITARY POLICE FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER, HACKING, STALKING, AND ROBBIN.
WHAT GROUP WOULD FOLLOW. THIS GROUP FELT THAT THERE WAS THIS 'COMMUNICATION DAY, SIGNAL, AND AN ALIEN MAN IN RUSSIA, UKRAINE, AND THAT SHE WOULD STEAL IT, AND HIM, AND EVERYTHING, I HAD/HAVE,'ALIEN OFF WORLD' THERE IS NONE NEVER EVER.
SHE ALWAYS STOLE EVERYTHING FROM THE FAMILY FOR DECADES, NO ONE DO/DID ATHING., I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT STATES STOP "NO MORE STEALING PROMISED MOM TO TELL ALL OF THE EVIL OF AMERICA AND

GERALD J (FOR YVETTE)
ALBGER

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

ANNETTE MARION, SHE DAMAGED THE FATHER AS DR HARRT STATED 'SHE WOULD RID AND KILL THE FAMILY'
ANNETTE MARION, IS THE YOUNGEST AND HAS NO 'PECKING ORDER'.
DR WATSON STATED,'SHE IS THE KILLER, HARMER, KILLER OF THE CHROMOSOME', HE KEPTED HIS DATA AT AUBURN UNIVERSITY, ALABAMA, I WENT TO PHARMACY SCHOOL THERE, AND TOOL GENETICS, AND ORGANIC IN MONTGOMERY, MY FORMER HUSBAND DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI STATIONED AT MAXWELL AFBANNETTE IS USING ON THE DRONE NOW, IN COLORADO, SO THAT IS INTERSTATE, TORTURE. SHE IS IN COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO.
SHE IS SO CRAZY THAT SHE THINKS IF SHE TOOK AWAY WALMART, I WOULD BE HURT., HER GOAL HURT, EYESIGT. WHAT IS HER PROBLEM, LIES.
I OWN 6604 OAKWOOD DR., FALLS CHURCH VA 2204L. ROSEMARY DEARDEN, WEBSTER ST., NE HAS DEED, MOM GAVE TO ME T BECAUSE I TOOK CARE OF HER 'CAREGIVER', ANNETYTE OWES SALARY DUMP CAR,S POSSESSION SHE STOLE, JEWLERY, MACY CHARGE CARDS, VISA, CHECK BOOKS ETC., NAVY FEDERALD CRED UNION,LIVED 40 YEARS., VA IS A 'HELL HOLE AND THE USA., NOTHING GREAT NOR GOOD, HAPPENED TO ME IN MY LIFE
DICTATED TO BE THERE, FORCED TO WORK FOR DOD, AND TAKE CRAP JOBS, OUT OF MY CAREER CHOICE, PHARMACY, BIOLOGY, I AM A MICROBIOLOGIST
NO CHOICE IN THE USAANNETTE IS ILLEGAL.CONSTITUTIONAL LAW 4TH AMMENDMENT,'RIGHT TO LIVE WHERE THE INDIVIDUAL SAYS TO LIVE
I AM NOT FORCED IN THE USA, NEED MONEY GET OUT OF USA., NEVER TO RETURNGERALD J(
FOR YVETTE)ALBERT 'YOU KILLER ANNETE YOU KILLER , BLINDER, STALKER, HARMER, STEALER OF DECADES
GERALD J (FOR YVETTE)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••