First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 13, 2012
I understand that in the past three years Millionares have been collecting unemployment benefits.It's been a total 2,400 millionares.If this is what has been happening that's one reason why the economy is in such bad shape and probably won't get much better.If the government can allow rich thugs to rob poor people's accounts and entitlements no wonder there isn't even enough money to create jobs.Also if Romney becomes president he will continue this type of thievery.Also there are a lot of people walking around with millions of money from Social Security while others are dieing, waiting for their disability benefits.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Oct 13, 2012
QueenX218 wrote:
I understand that in the past three years Millionares have been collecting unemployment benefits.It's been a total 2,400 millionares.If this is what has been happening that's one reason why the economy is in such bad shape and probably won't get much better.If the government can allow rich thugs to rob poor people's accounts and entitlements no wonder there isn't even enough money to create jobs.Also if Romney becomes president he will continue this type of thievery.Also there are a lot of people walking around with millions of money from Social Security while others are dieing, waiting for their disability benefits.
LOL Do you actually believe the crap you spew?

"Also there are a lot of people walking around with millions of money from Social Security"?????????

That is about the dumbest post this week.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 13, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Do you actually believe the crap you spew?
"Also there are a lot of people walking around with millions of money from Social Security"?????????
That is about the dumbest post this week.
Fact-check is availble. Its the go to tool for accurate info......unlike Faux Fetched FOX. You are the dumbest poster.

Midlothian, VA

#5 Oct 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact-check is availble. Its the go to tool for accurate info......unlike Faux Fetched FOX. You are the dumbest poster.
Spell check is available no-show. Try it some time. And as to her "Also there are a lot of people walking around with millions of money from Social Security"?????????

Name one person that EVER made millions on social security nothead!

You are a bigger moron than she is!
S4A Superior 2 Ux2

Bluefield, WV

#6 Oct 13, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell check is available no-show. Try it some time. And as to her "Also there are a lot of people walking around with millions of money from Social Security"?????????
And now for something you'll really enjoy:
&feature=endscreen&NR= 1

Midlothian, VA

#7 Oct 13, 2012
S4A Superior 2 Ux2 wrote:
<quoted text>And now for something you'll really enjoy:http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=08e9k-c91E8XX&featu re=endscreen&NR=1
Nobody enjoys your conspiracy theory spews $hit4Brains.

Hint: The world is not flat, 9/11 was not a government plot, and you are NOT superior to anyone, even nothead!
S4A Superior 2 Ux2

Bluefield, WV

#8 Oct 13, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: The world is not flat, 9/11 was not a government plot, and you are NOT superior to anyone, even nothead!
So what is your point.

Midlothian, VA

#9 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>So what is your point.
OK, I will type it real sloooooow just for you $hit4Brains.

The world is not flat, 9/11 was not a government plot, and you are NOT superior to anyone, even nothead!

NOBODY !!!!!
S4A Superior 2 Ux2

Bluefield, WV

#10 Oct 13, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I will type it real sloooooow just for you $hit4Brains.
The world is not flat, 9/11 was not a government plot, and you are NOT superior to anyone, even nothead!
NOBODY !!!!!
Sad .

Midlothian, VA

#11 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text> Sad .
Yes, you truly are sad $hit4Brains.
Queenx218

Petersburg, VA

#12 Oct 20, 2012
In USA Today it states that
"Throughout the federal government, improper payments totaled $125 billion last year, up from $110 billion in 2009,O Carroll said"
In bloomberg.com/ it states
"Almost 2400 people who received unemployment
insurance in 2009 live inhouseholds with annual incomes of $1 milliom or more, according to the Congressional Research service."
So if you want to know where the money is being wasted, it's wasted on rich pigs,which Romney will continue to feed if he bemes predident.

Midlothian, VA

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Queenx218 wrote:
In USA Today it states that
"Throughout the federal government, improper payments totaled $125 billion last year, up from $110 billion in 2009,O Carroll said"
In bloomberg.com/ it states
"Almost 2400 people who received unemployment
insurance in 2009 live inhouseholds with annual incomes of $1 milliom or more, according to the Congressional Research service."
So if you want to know where the money is being wasted, it's wasted on rich pigs,which Romney will continue to feed if he bemes predident.
LOL Read your own post queenie. Those slime were on the NObama payroll.

Romney will eliminate them and nothead's welfare fraud.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#14 Oct 20, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversely, name one poor person that has a Swiss bank account.
You are still a stup[d Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#15 Oct 20, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Read your own post queenie. Those slime were on the NObama payroll.
Romney will eliminate them and nothead's welfare fraud.
Thats a damn lie. The blame rests squarely on the system for not cross-checking information. Yes, those filthy pigs knew better and they should all be arrested.

Midlothian, VA

#16 Oct 20, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a damn lie. The blame rests squarely on the system for not cross-checking information. Yes, those filthy pigs knew better and they should all be arrested.
And it happened on NObama's watch no-show. During HIS administration.

Just like the murder of our Ambassador nothead.

Your posts just get stupider by the day.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Romney is not going to do anything but go after the Social programs and government entitlements while he continues to help rich people waste this economy.I posted the information about the rich people here in America,because we do have a class war which has been spewing before Obama took office.I don't know why the gap has widened between the rich and poor,but I still believe in our current president and hope and pray that he'll do what he says.I don't trust the incumbent Mr. Romney at all.
Oh,our Ambassador got killed.Sorry for that but it ain't as bad as 3000 American civilians getting killed under George Bush.
HOPEWELL

Hopewell, VA

#18 Oct 23, 2012
LOOK THIS SHIT UP YALL!!!!! http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/22/ch...

COMMUNIST ENDORSE OBAMA!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#19 Oct 23, 2012
HOPEWELL wrote:
LOOK THIS SHIT UP YALL!!!!! http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/22/ch...
COMMUNIST ENDORSE OBAMA!!!!!
Well, its better than an endorsement from the kkk.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#20 Oct 23, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, its better than an endorsement from the kkk.
Two of them endorsed your pappie for HOBO of the month!!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#21 Oct 23, 2012
Queen, you don't know what the F you are talking about. You are a brain-washed fool, or what Stalin said" a useful idiot". I feel sorry for you and your kind. Just pitiful parasites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr Guru 12,461
44. Delegate Joe Morrissey (Jul '11) Wed Something wrong here 10
moving from ky to va help me Jan 27 Buddy Mitchell 6
Group stages die-in at Richmond Police Departme... Jan 22 pragmatist 1
HOLMBERG: Hood-jumping "put 'em in a coffin" tr... Jan 22 pragmatist 1
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Jan 21 Silent Echo 42
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Jan 20 DNF 15
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:53 pm PST