Girl claiming to be RunAway from Richmond,Va

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 21, 2013
Hello, I'm just trying to help find out who this girl is, and if what she is saying is true.....She says she is a run away from Richmond, Va! I have a link, to the person, who is trying to find out who she is and her pictures and info is there! I don't wish to get in any trouble for sending a link, but if this girl is indeed a run away from your area, I want to do all I can to help! https://www.facebook.com/simon.shaw.7712
adult

Hopewell, VA

#2 Dec 21, 2013
If she is 18 she is an adult and free to do and be where she wants to be. sorry

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2013
She may or may not be an adult now? She said she "ran away" and stated her parents would not allow tats, so seems she is implying that she was underage ,when she went missing! She is now out of the country (a man found her out of the country) and if all is true (by what she is telling this man)....May be in serious danger (human trafficking) and needs help to get back home!
adult

Hopewell, VA

#4 Dec 21, 2013
Is this guy she is telling and with a human trafficker???? I'd start with the police see if there is a missing person If she is an adult can't no one make her come back to the states unless she wants too.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 21, 2013
The guy she is telling, actually helps runaways/The Missing . They are trying to find out more info on her (age, real name, and so on) to put everything together and get her back to the states safe! I'm sure if all is as it seems, that she is in fear of someone/something and if she is being/has been trafficked.....She does not know for sure who to trust!
Joey

Hopewell, VA

#6 Dec 21, 2013
Obviously the guy toook the pics of her. Did he buy her and held her captive/ How do you know show much about him his facebook doesnt say anything about him and it was just made. Sounds fishy to me If she was being trafficked she would not be out in public liike that to be able to flee she would be locked away somewhere turning tricks

Location hidden

#7 Dec 22, 2013
No, the guy didn't take the pics. The pics were off of some kind of chat room account, that she has on Tagged. I guess she chats with the guy on that and on her profile there, it does say she is from Va, U.S.A. and now in Thailand, but likely is using a Alias name than that of her given name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... 18 hr VN Vet 5
Black people should recieve Reparations (Nov '08) 18 hr VN Vet 181
Dougie Pearson? 18 hr hidyhidy 1
comedian jack willhite Sun comedy groupies 1
College Aged and Wanting to Meet New People? Sun NotFromRichmond 1
Review: Paul and Son Emergency Locksmith Sun GloriaHolden68 1
Richmond and Louie Lujan take a new approach to... Mar 25 Jack Russell Terr... 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]