Lynn

AOL

#167 Sep 7, 2012
this post is old news wrote:
Get over your vendetta people dragging this on isent doing a thing.do you not think he reads this and lauphs at you???hiding your idenity!! hello like he dont know who each one of you are?? get over it,like a stupid soap box convention!!
Spell check. Who gives a rats ass if he knows who each person is he is a coward. This post is not for him hopefully it will keep someone from being his next victim
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#168 Sep 7, 2012
old news........
victim

Martinsville, VA

#169 Sep 8, 2012
there a few things out there but were is the rest of the proof.what other victims?post the news articals,or let someone as recent as 4 yrs say something...jumping to conclusions and haveing a mob mentality makes for a linch mob without judge or jury! put up the proof within
4 yrs or shut up already!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#170 Sep 8, 2012
old news..........
Laughing

Pahoa, HI

#171 Sep 22, 2012
this post is old news: He belongs in a psych ward. Until he is dead, back in prison, or committed to an asylum for the criminally insane it is not old news.

Actually, I think you might be Taylor...woops real name is Warren Windstead.

I will continue to warn people about him. I even found a pic from his facebook profile that was taken down as soon as I started posting about him.
Laughing

Pahoa, HI

#172 Sep 22, 2012
I gave pics of Warren to all my neighbors so they will know if he shows up on this island. HEY Warren!! You are well known and infamous on the Big Island!
wackowatch

Charlottesville, VA

#173 Sep 29, 2012
victim wrote:
there a few things out there but were is the rest of the proof.what other victims?post the news articals,or let someone as recent as 4 yrs say something...jumping to conclusions and haveing a mob mentality makes for a linch mob without judge or jury! put up the proof within
4 yrs or shut up already!
victim,
you don't understand that when a psychopath comes into your life , with all his lying, cheating ,stealing, conning, acting, story telling bullshit, that people don't easily forget. his victims might be too ashamed to come forward, or are afraid. but he can't outrun this blog.you need to tell us how you know ole tricky warren .
sissylynn

La Crosse, WI

#174 Oct 9, 2012
I need to know exactly what he did to go to prison at age 23... I knew him as a young kid, very nice, and helpful in a theater troupe I was in...what the hell happened????
not a victim

Charlottesville, VA

#175 Oct 10, 2012
hes still a nice guy,trys to live peace,dont bother any one.writes his books more of a observer type person who moves around alot...so what.never encountered a problem ..and people if he was so bad believe me they would of got him by now,,hes all over face book not trying to hide from anyone...its time to move on and stop this hate..you can send him privat messages if your smart enough to do so...)
Lynn

AOL

#176 Oct 10, 2012
not a victim wrote:
hes still a nice guy,trys to live peace,dont bother any one.writes his books more of a observer type person who moves around alot...so what.never encountered a problem ..and people if he was so bad believe me they would of got him by now,,hes all over face book not trying to hide from anyone...its time to move on and stop this hate..you can send him privat messages if your smart enough to do so...)
spell check.
wackowatch

Charlottesville, VA

#177 Oct 11, 2012
not a victim wrote:
hes still a nice guy,trys to live peace,dont bother any one.writes his books more of a observer type person who moves around alot...so what.never encountered a problem ..and people if he was so bad believe me they would of got him by now,,hes all over face book not trying to hide from anyone...its time to move on and stop this hate..you can send him privat messages if your smart enough to do so...)
you are a weak -minded person who is easily charmed by a con man. he is a USER not an observer.
not a victim

Charlottesville, VA

#178 Oct 11, 2012
or mabe im not a person who believes what people say untill i know for sure my self what brings all this on..i just dont jump on a band wagon with out proof.iv seen none of what you are saying..untill i do ???weak minded no im just not a follower and can make up my own mind..im not a judgfe or jury..if he is this bad as you say why is he still around..lol come on..think about it...hes all over the internet,every one talks to him apparantly not you..he makes no bones about were he lives come on get off it!!
wackowatch

Charlottesville, VA

#179 Oct 14, 2012
not a victim wrote:
or mabe im not a person who believes what people say untill i know for sure my self what brings all this on..i just dont jump on a band wagon with out proof.iv seen none of what you are saying..untill i do ???weak minded no im just not a follower and can make up my own mind..im not a judgfe or jury..if he is this bad as you say why is he still around..lol come on..think about it...hes all over the internet,every one talks to him apparantly not you..he makes no bones about were he lives come on get off it!!
why don"t you send him a private message and ask him how much of his adult life has been spent in prison.
not a victim

Charlottesville, VA

#180 Oct 15, 2012
not a speller either,but is that a reason to condem me??why would i message this man?i have nothing against him!I really dont care about prision people change .to me you sound like the person to be aware of!full of hate and mabe you do have a reason but to drag others in to do your fighting well im not going in that direction..you must be a relitive or something,or x wife.not sure..but you email him,your and this other person seem to have a problem with him and seeing as what iv read going way.. way back..he i guess is no were near you ,so let it go already..mabe say a pray to your God to help you deal with this....get on with your life...and if i want to misspell word (i love to do that makes people crazy) i will do so...may God bless ya all...
wackowatch

Charlottesville, VA

#181 Oct 19, 2012
sissylynn wrote:
I need to know exactly what he did to go to prison at age 23... I knew him as a young kid, very nice, and helpful in a theater troupe I was in...what the hell happened????
sissylyn,
go to comment #95 of this forum by PRODUCE DEPT. and click on the links he provides!
you will find two articles reporting on how WARREN WINSETT, 22 (TAYLOR WIND SET) took JANICE BERGHOEFER,23 out into the desert near the town of Indio, california and shot her in the back of the head with a black powder gun. he put a ball into her head in cold blood. he did very little time in prison for that horrible crime as the courts in california were way too liberal in the 70's.He should still be serving a life sentence for that crime. Janice went to high school with Warren's older sister who still must be terrified by his actions.
Jesus rules

Charlottesville, VA

#182 Oct 20, 2012
then let the law deal with it.,im pretty sure they know were he is and if there not concerned then thats that..evidently thim man is not wanted by the fbi or any one else other then you..if he did this thing he has to live with it.every day of his life.. that cannot be fun...sorry your filled with such hate that isent a good thing.espesially for you mental health..let it go....
wackowatch

Charlottesville, VA

#183 Oct 20, 2012
Jesus rules wrote:
then let the law deal with it.,im pretty sure they know were he is and if there not concerned then thats that..evidently thim man is not wanted by the fbi or any one else other then you..if he did this thing he has to live with it.every day of his life.. that cannot be fun...sorry your filled with such hate that isent a good thing.espesially for you mental health..let it go....
As a good christian you would expect Warren to feel remorse,but sadly he cannot. he is a true psychopath and is unable to feel remorse for his victims. In fact studies have shown that just coming in contact with him can impart sickness of some kind. Clearly you have never come into contact with Taylor or you would not be gushing about him. If you have had only short or casual contact with a PSYCHOPATH then you might find them charming . But his fake persona will come out.These comments are put here to warn others . We don't enjoy this. Yes , we are trying to do the right thing, the CHRISTIANLY thing, by helping others that need this information if they come into contact with TAYLOR WIND SET aka on facebook Taylor Breakshorses, and used to be named WARREN TAYLOR WINSETT .
Jesus rules

Charlottesville, VA

#184 Oct 21, 2012
WELL YOU NEED TO CONSENTRATE ON YOU AND AS MY MOM USED TO TELL ME ALL THINGS SHALL PASS AND THOSE WHO ARE EVIL SHALL PERISH IN THE EYES OF THE lORD...IN TIME THINGS WILL RIGHT IYTSELF AND YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH AND LET OTHERS TAKE CARE OF THEM SELVES.YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU CAN ,ITS TIME TO BE RID OF YOUR DARK CLOUD..FOCUS ON THE SUN.....
Be Carefull

Pahoa, HI

#185 Dec 27, 2012
If he is sorry for what he has done why did he recontact people in my family this year and scared them? Women in my family. He preys on weak minded women. This is current not old old news. If he never re-contacted us I would not be writing this. All of my neighbors have pics of him. I live in a tight knit rural community and the cops will be called if he shows his face here! He is a dangerous conman. The best defense against this crazy person is to tell everybody.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#186 Dec 27, 2012
Let this saga/drama cease...its so yesterday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr WelbyMD 12,326
ISIS Already in U.S. 23 hr nonewhammers 3
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... 23 hr hummertime 3
Yes There us Taxation without Representation 23 hr no hammer time 4
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 23 hr AreYouSaying 3
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 23 hr Stewart 3
cherise.... where are you when i need you? 23 hr Tumlin 2
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield Jobs

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]