Legal American Citizen

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Obama care is messing up our medical system.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2 Mar 31, 2013
That was his whole idea, and then he will destroy our whole form of government. He is a traitor. You can help fix it by voting out Warner and the other loonie-toons that follow his lead. Other wise, you can get use to no freedoms or liberty, and march to the tune of the UN.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Legal American Citizen wrote:
Obama care is messing up our medical system.
how is that possible when its not fully implemented yet?
can't be no worse than allowing Bush to mess up our economy.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
That was his whole idea, and then he will destroy our whole form of government. He is a traitor. You can help fix it by voting out Warner and the other loonie-toons that follow his lead. Other wise, you can get use to no freedoms or liberty, and march to the tune of the UN.
you fright-wingers are trolling out the non-sense again. go back to sleep, you old fart.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Apr 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
That was his whole idea, and then he will destroy our whole form of government. He is a traitor. You can help fix it by voting out Warner and the other loonie-toons that follow his lead. Other wise, you can get use to no freedoms or liberty, and march to the tune of the UN.
Agreed 100%!
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#6 Apr 2, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
how is that possible when its not fully implemented yet?
can't be no worse than allowing Bush to mess up our economy.
Obama has been in over his head since he got into office. As the Republican House Member stated when he blurted out "YOU LIE" in the floor this has been proven to be true. Obama stated that the his plan was fully funded and now new taxes would be needed. Well, little brown, you already had to deep six a part of it because of lack of funding and we are just learning how much this will actually cost when this debaucle IS fully implemented. Many workers in med to small business will loose their company health care as many of these owners have decided it is cheaper to pay the 2,000 per employee penalty to the government rather than to get into Obama care. Obama further stated that the plan would regulate health care cost, well, little man health care has risen by about 25 to 40% since you passed your little bill. The only people who have actually had any benefit from this plan are the 18 to 26 year olds who can stay on the parents plan and any doctor or pharmacist will tell you that 90% of people do not even see a doctor when they are between 24 to 40 years of age.
Speaking of doctors and pharmacist, so many of the American born doctors and pharmacist are getting out of the business because of the restricted reimbursement, length of time to get paid by the government and the mountain of paper work needed. This is why we see so many foreign doctors and pharmacist who can get their education for free and then come here and practice without the debt of an American Education.
Doc Lenonard Edlow was a direct victim of the government slow and low pay plan. He catered to the low income government dependent people of his area and could not pay his bills for drugs on time and had to eventually close his doors to all three of his stores.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has been in over his head since he got into office. As the Republican House Member stated when he blurted out "YOU LIE" in the floor this has been proven to be true. Obama stated that the his plan was fully funded and now new taxes would be needed. Well, little brown, you already had to deep six a part of it because of lack of funding and we are just learning how much this will actually cost when this debaucle IS fully implemented. Many workers in med to small business will loose their company health care as many of these owners have decided it is cheaper to pay the 2,000 per employee penalty to the government rather than to get into Obama care. Obama further stated that the plan would regulate health care cost, well, little man health care has risen by about 25 to 40% since you passed your little bill. The only people who have actually had any benefit from this plan are the 18 to 26 year olds who can stay on the parents plan and any doctor or pharmacist will tell you that 90% of people do not even see a doctor when they are between 24 to 40 years of age.
Speaking of doctors and pharmacist, so many of the American born doctors and pharmacist are getting out of the business because of the restricted reimbursement, length of time to get paid by the government and the mountain of paper work needed. This is why we see so many foreign doctors and pharmacist who can get their education for free and then come here and practice without the debt of an American Education.
Doc Lenonard Edlow was a direct victim of the government slow and low pay plan. He catered to the low income government dependent people of his area and could not pay his bills for drugs on time and had to eventually close his doors to all three of his stores.
you are convincing no one dude.....penning a book no one wants to read.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8 Apr 2, 2013
books books books
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#9 Apr 2, 2013
This is what happens when you put the illegitimate child of a welfare trash in the White House. Let's hope Dr. Ben Carson runs and shows the lying Marxist liberals how a REAL BLACK MAN can handle the situation.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Apr 3, 2013
ok....the opportune time will be set for this to happen.
make sure he dots every i and crosses every t.
oh wait a minute...don't we have a more pressing issue with the n. koreans. they are not very fond of the USA starving them into submission. suit up fake vet....we got to draft your old behind.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#11 Apr 3, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
ok....the opportune time will be set for this to happen.
make sure he dots every i and crosses every t.
oh wait a minute...don't we have a more pressing issue with the n. koreans. they are not very fond of the USA starving them into submission. suit up fake vet....we got to draft your old behind.
The 3 generations of Kim Jung idiots have starved their country no-show.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards nothead.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#12 Apr 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are convincing no one dude.....penning a book no one wants to read.
Most American Coon are not interested in facts, they are more interested in crying racist when they get kicked off of a topix board. Right, little girl?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Most American Coon are not interested in facts, they are more interested in crying racist when they get kicked off of a topix board. Right, little girl?
you know the truth dont'cha boy....your ppl. control the board.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#14 Apr 5, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
The 3 generations of Kim Jung idiots have starved their country no-show.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards nothead.
pretty much how the coal industry has starved the appalachian hillbillies.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#15 Apr 5, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you know the truth dont'cha boy....your ppl. control the board.
What is the matter, little girl, your panties still in a bunch about getting kicked off of this board? You keep yelling racist, my question is, how do the people who check this board know that you are black? Is it the pathetic way you attempt to communicate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 8 hr WelbyMD 12,326
ISIS Already in U.S. Fri nonewhammers 3
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... Fri hummertime 3
Yes There us Taxation without Representation Fri no hammer time 4
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS Fri AreYouSaying 3
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS Fri Stewart 3
cherise.... where are you when i need you? Fri Tumlin 2
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield Jobs

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]