McDonnell Budget to Cut Accelerated VA Sales Tax - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports an...

There are 8 comments on the Dec 11, 2012, NBC29 Charlottesville story titled McDonnell Budget to Cut Accelerated VA Sales Tax - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports an.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The revised budget Gov. Bob McDonnell presents to legislators next week will end the accelerated sales tax for all but about 200 Virginia retail merchants, freeing 98 percent of dealers from the 3.5-year-old budget-balancing scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Back to Reality

Rocky Mount, VA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Finally one thing I agree with from the Governor. Did this idea occur to him after he removed his magical necktie? All things are now possible. Next thing you know he'll announce his new realization that the "Stepford Wives" was a fictional story.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Here we go again, the Bovernor is messing with VAs economy. This thing is destined to uproot sound policy. It reminds me of Ole Mr. Gilmore with his "no car tax" pledge. We remember rethugs.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Here we go again, the Bovernor is messing with VAs economy. This thing is destined to uproot sound policy. It reminds me of Ole Mr. Gilmore with his "no car tax" pledge. We remember rethugs.
Idiots like you don't have a clue no-show. Cowards like you never do nothead.

Morons like you think all taxes are just wonderful because you welfare slackers don't pay any.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you don't have a clue no-show. Cowards like you never do nothead.
Morons like you think all taxes are just wonderful because you welfare slackers don't pay any.
I'd much rather call it a tax than pass it off as a user fee. Idiots like you will support a tax/user fee on the southern portion of I-95. The GOV wants this to happen to keep his cronies in the contracting industry in business. Why do rethugs want to tax the drivers to death?
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do rethugs want to tax the drivers to death?
that's what happens when u give states rights
Dude

Warrenton, VA

#7 Dec 14, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
huck, why are most of you jerks from Charlottesville **** pukes? We have a constitution, you punk parasites want to destroy it. I took an oath to defend it(so did Obama, but he lied) and if you must end so be it.
^^^ a perfect example of why the US education problem is a matter of national security. No wonder China is going to eclipse the US economy in 20 years. You better polish up on your Mandarin, thank goodness you've never wasted your time to learn English.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Only southern red-neck governors come up with crazy shyt. The Bobvernor will leave VA in a lurch before exiting the mansion.....just like Gilmore did.
I'm sick of republican quasi leaders, they don't have a damn clue about anything.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#9 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Only southern red-neck governors come up with crazy shyt. The Bobvernor will leave VA in a lurch before exiting the mansion.....just like Gilmore did.
I'm sick of republican quasi leaders, they don't have a damn clue about anything.
Then why are you "a top senior adviser to the governor" no-show?

That was your claim right after he took office nothead.

Perchance, you were lying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Fri mikethedestroier 32
Relocating to Chesterfield Mar '15 countrygirl 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '15 Ian 3
News SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools (Aug '14) Aug '14 Rife 1
Who won the Chesterfield Clerk of Court Election? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Policepro 1
News Getting Lost (Jul '14) Jul '14 travelbug 1
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Jul '14 Sure 55
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE