First Prev
of 5
Next Last
shakakahn

Montross, VA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Without trying to turn this into a race issue, I was wondering if their was any logical reason as to why black people tip 10 percent after working the hell out of you and compliment you on your service? Why not tip the standard 20 percent(please don't turn this into a race issue)
Silent Observer

Bristol, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Different cultural standards. In most Latin American countries, the waiters are seldom tipped, and many restaurants have to include the tip in the bill for this very reason.
Hootchie

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jul 30, 2012
shakakahn wrote:
Without trying to turn this into a race issue, I was wondering if their was any logical reason as to why black people tip 10 percent after working the hell out of you and compliment you on your service? Why not tip the standard 20 percent(please don't turn this into a race issue)
You mean we can't tell the truth??

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#4 Jul 30, 2012
shakakahn wrote:
Actually, the standard is 15%, 20-25% if the service is exceptional, but it IS "a black thing" as they say for them to generally tip lower than other "cultures".
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Jul 30, 2012
shakakahn wrote:
Shyt no.....do you tithe 10% to the local church; why not??? Someone got to keep the PopeMobile fueled up.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Hootchie wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean we can't tell the truth??
What truth? Like whitie tip 20% to the blacks...yeah right!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Jul 30, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the standard is 15%, 20-25% if the service is exceptional, but it IS "a black thing" as they say for them to generally tip lower than other "cultures".
Whites rarely tip the black service professional. They think blacks are their indentured servants anyway. Ante-up to 25% white ppl.

Richmond, VA

#8 Jul 31, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites rarely tip the black service professional. They think blacks are their indentured servants anyway. Ante-up to 25% white ppl.
Not a chance to trash like you nothead. Just the thought of you serving food to ANYONE is enough to make me sick.

I don't tip racist cowards like you anything!
Lucky Ned Pepper

Midlothian, VA

#9 Jul 31, 2012
I have a coworker who used to wait tables. She said that the restaurant wait staff refered to black people as "Canadians" because apparantly theres no tipping in Canada either.

And she confirmed what was said about blacks being very demanding and complaining over everything in an attempt to get a free meal. In short, she said they were a pain in the arse to deal with.

But let's not make this a racist thing...gnome sayin'...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Aug 1, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance to trash like you nothead. Just the thought of you serving food to ANYONE is enough to make me sick.
I don't tip racist cowards like you anything!
Too bad you are a stingy bast@rd. I hope your food gets dumped over your head.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Aug 1, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
I have a coworker who used to wait tables. She said that the restaurant wait staff refered to black people as "Canadians" because apparantly theres no tipping in Canada either.
And she confirmed what was said about blacks being very demanding and complaining over everything in an attempt to get a free meal. In short, she said they were a pain in the arse to deal with.
But let's not make this a racist thing...gnome sayin'...
Why conjure up another lie. Did white folks tip the hired help for cooking them surperb meals...hell no!!! you bast@rds deserve no tips either.
down with the brown

Winston Salem, NC

#12 Aug 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Why conjure up another lie. Did white folks tip the hired help for cooking them surperb meals...hell no!!! you bast@rds deserve no tips either.
well the "hired help" receives 10 dollars an hour while the server receives 2.25 an hour. and your people already complain about paying 10 dollars for their well done but not burnt house sirloin so imagine what would happen to that steak if the resturant had to raise labor cost? You would be more angrier than a black woman that got her hair wet. I know having a job is something you will never have(judging by how much time you spend on here) bc its easier living off the government dollar but for the other 60 percent of America that enjoys taking pride in themselves tipping 20 percent is no big deal bc they know how it is to work
Lucky Ned Pepper

Richmond, VA

#13 Aug 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say "black service professionals" we presume you're referring to yourself and your fellow hookers in Gilpin.....

Midlothian, VA

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say "black service professionals" we presume you're referring to yourself and your fellow hookers in Gilpin.....
LNP, you know the hooker's union rejected nothead's membership application just like the Communist Party and Westboro Baptist.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
Lucky Ned Pepper

Richmond, VA

#16 Aug 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LNP, you know the hooker's union rejected nothead's membership application just like the Communist Party and Westboro Baptist.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
taz, that is an awfully sad, sad thing to hear about poor ol' nothead. Even an ugly woman like her needs to make extra money to supplement her SNAP and EBT monthly stipends.

obama 2013

Winston Salem, NC

#17 Aug 2, 2012
Chooooo why should I beez tippin sum honkie at applebees when fo realz all I gotz ta do iz orda ma steak xtra xtra wellz dun eat 3/4 of it and say it burnt fo real and make a scene and dem crackas too scuured ova a angry black man to stand up so I just gets ma strawburry lemonade skrimpz and steak comp'd plus da manager be throwin me some gift cards to keep me happy and from callin corporate.silly ass white bread, urrrone knowz u be callin corpo ta get mo gift cards. Works urrry time fo sho..yo and if dat server get fired she deserve dat fo not lettin da H.N.I.C. Obama pay fo her education..stoopid azz white folk

Midlothian, VA

#18 Aug 2, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
taz, that is an awfully sad, sad thing to hear about poor ol' nothead. Even an ugly woman like her needs to make extra money to supplement her SNAP and EBT monthly stipends.
LOL True, especially after November 6, 2012 when his benefactor gets fired by the American people.

nothead is screwed.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#19 Aug 2, 2012
down with the brown wrote:
<quoted text> well the "hired help" receives 10 dollars an hour while the server receives 2.25 an hour. and your people already complain about paying 10 dollars for their well done but not burnt house sirloin so imagine what would happen to that steak if the resturant had to raise labor cost? You would be more angrier than a black woman that got her hair wet. I know having a job is something you will never have(judging by how much time you spend on here) bc its easier living off the government dollar but for the other 60 percent of America that enjoys taking pride in themselves tipping 20 percent is no big deal bc they know how it is to work
I'm retired you fatalistic moron. Its all to typical that white dogs like you want to see ppl. of color on the public dole so y'all would have something to complain about. Tip your azz off i really don't give a shyt. I'm willing to bet if your server was a minority you'd keep the tip in your pocket. Your kind makes me sick.
GET THE HELL OFF THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#20 Aug 2, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd like to believe that wouldn't you. Your poor azz domestic partner run the slums for money, thats how you're able to keep the roof over your head. PUNK!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#21 Aug 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamyce K. Vinson,
Bite a wolfs azz you dirty minded imbecile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Day of Infammy for America Tue yes or no 3
The Transgender Agenda is Being Imposed Without... Tue Culture Auditor 17
Hope Clinic Jun 28 Wonderer 1
Good fishing spot In chester Jun 28 Ted 2
Please Help These Beautiful Animals Jun 26 Dog Lover 1
Review: Famous Brown's Soul Food (Jun '13) Jun 26 Bell 19
White Master/ Black Slave RP (Dec '14) Jun 25 Kay 4
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE