HOLMBERG: Did mayor push out Richmond schools superintendent?

Apr 16, 2013 Full story: WTVR Richmond

The new City Jail is taking firm shape in Shockoe Valley, more than 30 years after the old one needed replacing.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2013
King Jones wants a school super. as dumb as the Chief of Police.

Somebody stupid enough to say "Yes Boss" when ever king Jones spews another idiotic order.

Richmond is screwed yet again.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#2 Apr 17, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
King Jones wants a school super. as dumb as the Chief of Police.
Somebody stupid enough to say "Yes Boss" when ever king Jones spews another idiotic order.
Richmond is screwed yet again.
Maybe you and your thugs should have him targeted and gangstalked or do you only pick on people you think won't fight back??

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#3 Apr 17, 2013
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and your thugs should have him targeted and gangstalked or do you only pick on people you think won't fight back??
I have no thugs and never "gangstalked" (Is that a word?)anyone. I only show the world what you morons are truly like.

Sucks to be you.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#4 Apr 17, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no thugs and never "gangstalked" (Is that a word?)anyone. I only show the world what you morons are truly like.
Sucks to be you.
You are also a psychopathic liar. Sucks worse to be you.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Apr 17, 2013
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are also a psychopathic liar. Sucks worse to be you.
LOL Tis you that is delusional and psychopathic and needs to be locked down moron.

You are paranoid in that you think you are actually worth somebody/anybody chasing you for 30 years.

Submit your application to move in to the half way house where they can monitor your meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
join the great illuminati in Kebbi state to get... 5 hr Dr Evans 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 14 hr barefoot2626 12,316
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 15 hr Fed 4
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) 16 hr Proud 33
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Mon quality 1
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Sun skruyu 1
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug '14 Rife 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield Jobs

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]