VA Announces Alternate Fuel Effort

Virginia has signed agreements with two private fuel companies and joined in a multi-state effort to convert the state's vehicle fleet to alternative fuels. Full Story

“Equal Opportunity Not Results!”

Since: Nov 08

Charlottesville

#1 Oct 2, 2012
So where are all the McDonnell bashers?
so-what

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 2, 2012
C-Ville Patriot wrote:
So where are all the McDonnell bashers?
Picking up a load of BS demo-rats to spread around.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#3 Oct 2, 2012
About time!

Those darn Republicans. Going green every chance they get.

How dare they???

;>)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 2, 2012
so-what wrote:
<quoted text>Picking up a load of BS demo-rats to spread around.
Not this time, old mcdonnell is hiding out in some womans vagina making sure she is still pregnant. he he hee
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
About time!
Those darn Republicans. Going green every chance they get.
How dare they???
;>)
Green with envy.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#6 Oct 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Green with envy.
LOL You just prove every day how totally stupid you truly are no-show.

You are just upset a Republican did this and not one of your brain dead kool-aid drinking moron DemocRATS nothead.

This will save the taxpayers big $$$$$.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Oct 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You just prove every day how totally stupid you truly are no-show.
You are just upset a Republican did this and not one of your brain dead kool-aid drinking moron DemocRATS nothead.
This will save the taxpayers big $$$$$.
THe only thing republicans did was to allow those blind azz tea-partiers to f the economy up. Take the credit Mothrafudder.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#8 Oct 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
THe only thing republicans did was to allow those blind azz tea-partiers to f the economy up. Take the credit Mothrafudder.
Sadly, this is another time no-show was too stupid to read the article.

Keep proving you are a moron nothead. That is about the only thing you do well.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9 Oct 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, this is another time no-show was too stupid to read the article.
Keep proving you are a moron nothead. That is about the only thing you do well.
Any article detailing some stupid azz republican ain't worth reading.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#10 Oct 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Any article detailing some stupid azz republican ain't worth reading.
LOL You spew and don't even read the article no-show.

The Poll about you is right nothead, You are a troll.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
Barak Obama

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Any article detailing some stupid **** republican ain't worth reading.
This is Barak Obama and I approve this lie; I mean ad.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Barak Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Barak Obama and I approve this lie; I mean ad.
You would.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Oct 3, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You spew and don't even read the article no-show.
The Poll about you is right nothead, You are a troll.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
You have a gay azz son and your colored wife uses skin bleaching cream.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#14 Oct 3, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a gay azz son and your colored wife uses skin bleaching cream.
LOL youir record of being wrong is still perfect no-show. Idiot racist cowards like you always fail nothead. You give blacks a bad name.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Every time I see railroad car after railroad car I'll think of this. Every day, coal,coal,coal.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#16 Oct 3, 2012
thinking free wrote:
Every time I see railroad car after railroad car I'll think of this. Every day, coal,coal,coal.
And when the train is coming get your azz off the track.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 19 hr Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) Dec 18 lavasmoke 4
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... Dec 17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 13
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Dec 16 The Commentator 1
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Dec 16 happywithspeedy 3
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 15 Rainbow Kid 5
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:55 am PST