Romney to Attend Richmond Rally on Friday - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is making another campaign stop in Virginia this week.
Comments
81 - 100 of 121 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2012
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

CvilleGordo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you get all your news from MSNBC. Their coverage of that event was selectively edited; it was in fact the opposite - Romney got the crowd to include RYAN in their chant. Google it and find out for yourself since you probably wouldn't take my word for it.
I googled it and found the video for the entire speech. I don't take you word for it. If you don't believe me, watch the video. You can go to the 17 minute mark and watch for yourself. When the crowd is chanting "Ryan", he stops them. Just lie like Romney and Ryan, it will eventually become true.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Here is the entire speech.

hondacivic

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for helping me make my point. Out of 156 Obummer items for sale on the link you posted, only 29 mentioned Biden's name. Looks like even Obummer realizes what a loser Biden is. And during tonight's debate the whole world will witness his incompetency.
Kettle meet pot. I went and looked at Romney's website. He has 239 items for sale. Out of these, 33 mentioned Ryan's name. So let's look at percentages. Obama's items for sale mention Biden 18.6%. Romney's items mention Ryan 13.8%. I guess the debate will tell.
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Barach Hussein-as-salaam-alaikum Obama, mmm, mmm, mmm is a one term wonder. Get over it tofu slurpers.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

CvilleGordo wrote:
Barach Hussein-as-salaam-alaikum Obama, mmm, mmm, mmm is a one term wonder. Get over it tofu slurpers.
Never tried tofu. I am more of a steak and potato type person myself. Your a Romney supporter so you must enjoy caviar and an ice cream sundae topped with gold leaf while you partake in watching the sport of dressage on a leisure Sunday afternoon.
NoBama

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Romney will be spreading more lies, deceit, and distortion. Mr. Flip Flop coming to Richmond.
Why doesn't Romney/Ryan tax plans not adding up?
And I guess your current president is just a saint, yeh right. Obama bin lyin ever since you first heard of him.
NoBama

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
Never tried tofu. I am more of a steak and potato type person myself. Your a Romney supporter so you must enjoy caviar and an ice cream sundae topped with gold leaf while you partake in watching the sport of dressage on a leisure Sunday afternoon.
You must not have seen Romney eating pizza out of the box tonight when he responded to Ryan's debate, surely was not caviar.

Wow, I eat steak and potatoes too, but I am also not blind and have not been since before the 2008 election.

Maybe if Romney is elected, he will donate his time as president to help toward the 4 billion a day debt we find ourselves in now, since he has been a governor for four years free of charge for Mass. The man is already more than rich and sure as the hell does not need to rip off us tax payers to get more money.

People should do their research before just voting for a candidate and now it's easier, we can just look at Obama's terrible track record from the first term. But oh well, every Reagan needs a jimmy carter before him.

"If you voted in 2008 to make history or to prove you are not racist, then vote in 2012 to prove you are not an idiot."

"It is just as racist to vote for a candidate because of his color as it is to vote against a candidate because of his color."
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

NoBama wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is already more than rich and sure as the hell does not need to rip off us tax payers to get more money.
People should do their research before just voting for a candidate
I couldn't agree more. Romney is playing a nice game right now. He is trying to appear as a moderate to the public who haven't been paying attention. Saying all the right things that people want to hear, and then his campaign quietly releases a press release after he speaks to correct what his position really is. He did it the other day on abortion.

He is rich, and he will look out for himself. He won't say what tax loopholes and deductions he plans to get rid of to pay for his tax cuts. He won't say if he will take away the mortgage deduction that the middle class benefits from. He has stated that the capital gains will not be on the table. Who benefits from this? Romney himself. He will look out for himself and the wealthy donors who donated to him. If you are middle class and vote for Romney, you truely are voting against your self interests.
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
All of a sudden you bums care about what happens in the political arena, especially when a rethugs is runniing. You hypocrites said not a damn word when those FOX tea-baggers/racists attacked President Obama. Its still the color thingy.
What attack are you talking about?
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> AND THAT HALF BREED
You lost all credibility after your first four words. Welcome to the 21st century.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> half breed NEGRO MUSLIM
See previous post. Welcome to the 21st century.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> YOU DUMB **** " you re-elect that half breed NEGRO MUSLIM, again and your dumb ****'s will be more than sorry. that evil **** homosexual lying negro paraste ****, will show you dumb ****'s his real colors real quick. just remember this" this **** will never need your vote agin, and so if" you re-elect him: then his **** is tottaly free to do as he pleases. which your dumb asss are not going to be happy with, because he has a lot of surprizes in store fo you.
Hey crazy, ease up. While I defend your right to speak your mind, you only incite more "hate slinging" BS from the left when you drop to their level (using curse words and such). Take it easy, they are running scared right now.
Angela Lee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>The liberal left is worried, especially after the poor showing at the debate.
What poor showing at the debate? I live very close to Danville and it was a mob scene regards number of people there and great enthusiasm regards the VP debate. What was with Ryan and all that water drinking going on? He looked either decidedly nervous or else he was preparing for a trip through the Sahara Desert.
Angela Lee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Oh and the vandalizing of signs is not one way or the other - just some people are stupid (see a small sampling of vandalism on Obama signs):

Obama Campaign Sign Vandalized With Racist Message In Front Of ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/25/obama-sign-... ...
Sep 25, 2012 ... A Texas woman said one of her neighbors had to inform her of removing a sign on her front lawn that was vandalized with racially insensitive ...
Obama Signs Vandalized
www.huffingtonpost.com/news/obama-signs-vanda...
Sep 25, 2012 ... My dad hates having political signs in his yard. But, this year he's so fed up with the way things have been going that he agreed put an Obama ...
[ More results from www.huffingtonpost.com ]
KABB Fox San Antonio :: Top Stories - Obama Signs Vandalized
www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/vi...
13 hours ago ... KABB Fox San Antonio :: Top Stories - Obama Signs Vandalized - By: Grace WhiteFollow Grace on Twitter Grace__White and on FacebookIn ...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

CvilleGordo wrote:
4 more years to FORWARD his agenda. America will thrive under his leadership again. Romney on the other hand just want to be the first Mormon president...it just won't happen this time around.
Bye bye...Mothrafudders.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Angela Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
What poor showing at the debate? I live very close to Danville and it was a mob scene regards number of people there and great enthusiasm regards the VP debate. What was with Ryan and all that water drinking going on? He looked either decidedly nervous or else he was preparing for a trip through the Sahara Desert.
The presidential debate...drinking the water is a tactic to help you maintain your cool when you have a pompous, arrogant, smart-aleck opponent like Joe Biden.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

NoBama wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guess your current president is just a saint, yeh right. Obama bin lyin ever since you first heard of him.
R&r are the biggest liars ever to run for the high offices.
In 1 lie, out with another lie.
That which enters a man doesn't defile him, its whats in his heart by the opening of his mouth that defiles him.
R&r have consistently revealed their true heart to the American ppl.. We've got it on tape if you need proof.
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Angela Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
What was with Ryan and all that water drinking going on? He looked either decidedly nervous or else he was preparing for a trip through the Sahara Desert.
He was drinking a lot of water. He works out a lot, he is probably used to drinking a lot of water to rehydrate. All I could think of was 'no break for 90 minutes -- I wouldn't be chugging all that water...'
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

NoBama wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have seen Romney eating pizza out of the box tonight when he responded to Ryan's debate, surely was not caviar.
Wow, I eat steak and potatoes too, but I am also not blind and have not been since before the 2008 election.
Maybe if Romney is elected, he will donate his time as president to help toward the 4 billion a day debt we find ourselves in now, since he has been a governor for four years free of charge for Mass. The man is already more than rich and sure as the hell does not need to rip off us tax payers to get more money.
People should do their research before just voting for a candidate and now it's easier, we can just look at Obama's terrible track record from the first term. But oh well, every Reagan needs a jimmy carter before him.
"If you voted in 2008 to make history or to prove you are not racist, then vote in 2012 to prove you are not an idiot."
"It is just as racist to vote for a candidate because of his color as it is to vote against a candidate because of his color."
You same ppl. would've voted against Colin Powell if he were the nominee. Admit it....you hate black leadership when you think a white man needed to shine.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
What attack are you talking about?
Dementia is contagious amongst those tea bagging rethugs, eh m@ron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30mg 5 hr Jennied 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 5 hr EasyEed 11,661
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 6 hr ann ashby 288
Review: Klean Karz Mobile Detail Car Wash Detai... (Jul '12) 7 hr Chrissy 19
Scumbag having affair with staff member 18 hr Diehard12EEE 1
Arrest Made in Tifton Court Double Murder (May '08) Mon Miss_Guided 2
Question Mon Really 2

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
•••
•••