buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#69 Oct 11, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
if they were upset huck, why didn't they ruin the obama signs?
Man, you really are paranoid...
They ruined the opposition's signs because they couldn't find any other way to express themselves. Part of that 47% maybe?
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#70 Oct 11, 2012
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>Man, you really are paranoid...
They ruined the opposition's signs because they couldn't find any other way to express themselves. Part of that 47% maybe?
One day later........

http://www.newsleader.com/article/20121010/NE... |topnews|text|Frontpage DontMiss

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#71 Oct 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Recent polls don't mean shyt. Speaking of criminal acts, how bout those republicans registering non-existent ppl. in FL.
By the way, placing a sign up on State property is illegal. I'd pull the bytch down too.
LOL I would sure like to see you do that no-show. I would arrest you in a heart beat, even if it was a NObama sign.

Name a date and time for you to prove what you said and I will be there nothead!
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#72 Oct 11, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
One day later........
http://www.newsleader.com/article/20121010/NE... |topnews|text|Frontpage DontMiss
Chalk it up to our divider-in-chief...

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#73 Oct 11, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
if they were upset huck, why didn't they ruin the obama signs?
WHY do the Obama signs not have Biden on them?? I have yet to see an Obama/Biden sign. Could it be that Obummer's ego is so big that he can't share the spotlight with anyone else? Or, is he so ashamed of his choice for VP that he won't put Biden's name on the signs? Remember the VP is only a heart beat away from being the President.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#75 Oct 11, 2012
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>WHY do the Obama signs not have Biden on them?? I have yet to see an Obama/Biden sign. Could it be that Obummer's ego is so big that he can't share the spotlight with anyone else? Or, is he so ashamed of his choice for VP that he won't put Biden's name on the signs? Remember the VP is only a heart beat away from being the President.
https://store.barackobama.com/featured-15/oba...
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#76 Oct 11, 2012
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>Chalk it up to our divider-in-chief...
Like the candidate that says 47% of the country is lazy? That brings people together.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#84 Oct 11, 2012
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>WHY do the Obama signs not have Biden on them?? I have yet to see an Obama/Biden sign.
I've got one across the street from me. Would you like a photo?

Anyway, do you know how dumb that statement is? Anybody can write obama/biden on a sign and put it up.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#85 Oct 11, 2012
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>WHY do the Obama signs not have Biden on them?? I have yet to see an Obama/Biden sign. Could it be that Obummer's ego is so big that he can't share the spotlight with anyone else? Or, is he so ashamed of his choice for VP that he won't put Biden's name on the signs? Remember the VP is only a heart beat away from being the President.
I think the majority of republicans would hope that the Romney/Ryan sign only had Ryan on it. It was funny the other week when he had to stop the crowd cheering "Ryan", and remind them to also include "Romney" in the cheer. Priceless.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#86 Oct 11, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the candidate that says 47% of the country is lazy? That brings people together.
47% of the obama SUPPORTERS. Get your "facts" straight. Typical liberal thinks they are the only ones in the universe.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#88 Oct 11, 2012
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>47% of the obama SUPPORTERS. Get your "facts" straight. Typical liberal thinks they are the only ones in the universe.
I think it is the other way around. Perhaps you should listen to the video again. He said 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes. You can continue to deny what he was saying. The fact that the 47% also includes elderly and troops currently fighting. Are you saying that it is a fact that these only support Obama?

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#89 Oct 11, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
Thanks for helping me make my point. Out of 156 Obummer items for sale on the link you posted, only 29 mentioned Biden's name. Looks like even Obummer realizes what a loser Biden is. And during tonight's debate the whole world will witness his incompetency.

Midlothian, VA

#90 Oct 11, 2012
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for helping me make my point. Out of 156 Obummer items for sale on the link you posted, only 29 mentioned Biden's name. Looks like even Obummer realizes what a loser Biden is. And during tonight's debate the whole world will witness his incompetency.
NObama's masters don't want to remind America that if anything happens, Idiot Joe would be in charge. They are losing ground to Romney fast enough already.

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote, "first we kill all the lawyers".

November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.

It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!
Romney Ryan

Charlottesville, VA

#91 Oct 11, 2012
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for helping me make my point. Out of 156 Obummer items for sale on the link you posted, only 29 mentioned Biden's name. Looks like even Obummer realizes what a loser Biden is. And during tonight's debate the whole world will witness his incompetency.
Biden is a complete and udder fool!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#92 Oct 11, 2012
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>47% of the obama SUPPORTERS. Get your "facts" straight. Typical liberal thinks they are the only ones in the universe.
We are the only ones in the universe, you others are aliens from Romneys other Swiss bank account.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#93 Oct 11, 2012
Romney Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is a complete and udder fool!
Can you prove he is a fool? He became the VP, whats your claim to fame.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#94 Oct 11, 2012
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
Like Lyin Ryan will put in a stellar performance.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#95 Oct 11, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I would sure like to see you do that no-show. I would arrest you in a heart beat, even if it was a NObama sign.
Name a date and time for you to prove what you said and I will be there nothead!
You might not want to tangle with the hammer...i'd smash you into a mag-pie.

Midlothian, VA

#96 Oct 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You might not want to tangle with the hammer...i'd smash you into a mag-pie.
LOL Like the last 3 times you didn't show up nothead???

You are not only a racist moron, you are also a proven coward!
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#97 Oct 11, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the majority of republicans would hope that the Romney/Ryan sign only had Ryan on it. It was funny the other week when he had to stop the crowd cheering "Ryan", and remind them to also include "Romney" in the cheer. Priceless.
I see you get all your news from MSNBC. Their coverage of that event was selectively edited; it was in fact the opposite - Romney got the crowd to include RYAN in their chant. Google it and find out for yourself since you probably wouldn't take my word for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) 16 hr lavasmoke 4
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... Wed Phyllis Schlafly ... 18
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Tue The Commentator 1
Review: Speedy Cars Inc (Apr '14) Dec 16 happywithspeedy 3
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 15 Rainbow Kid 5
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 14 The Commentator 1
My Heart Bleeds for The Oil Companies Dec 14 The Commentator 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web