Romney to Attend Richmond Rally on Friday - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is making another campaign stop in Virginia this week.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>The republican in the article is from arkansas and the paper is published in arkansas, and Bill Clinton was the governor of Arkansas before he became president, doofus
If you aren't a genius. We knew that they were from the same state. My point is the radical view of some of the members in the GOP. So Biden might have been closer than the GOP just saying it was a huge gaffe.
Porky

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't a genius. We knew that they were from the same state. My point is the radical view of some of the members in the GOP. So Biden might have been closer than the GOP just saying it was a huge gaffe.
And the radical members of the gop, as well as the radical members of the democrats (Biden, Obama, Clinton, et al) are different how? you asked the dumb question. I answered it...
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Porky wrote:
<quoted text>And the radical members of the gop, as well as the radical members of the democrats (Biden, Obama, Clinton, et al) are different how? you asked the dumb question. I answered it...
The GOP has really drug out some real winners this year. They are so far right, they are out in the Atlantic Ocean. From Aiken "a woman's body has a way to shut out a rape to prevent pregnancy". To Hubbard's "slavery was a blessing in disguise". To West's "there are 78-81 communists in the democratic party. To Bachmann's "the Muslim Brotherhood is invading the government". The republicans have ran off anything that resembles a moderate. At first they condemned Aiken's comments, and now the GOP is slowly lining up behind him. That is pathetic. Continue to put party over the country by supporting comments so stupid is pathetic.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Watched the Frontline piece last night, very enlightening on both parts, Romney's a polygamist, Obama's a wimp. Not that it makes a difference, people vote for ideals no the person, I hope. Either way we lose.
Dude

Purcellville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

thinking free wrote:
Watched the Frontline piece last night, very enlightening on both parts, Romney's a polygamist, Obama's a wimp. Not that it makes a difference, people vote for ideals no the person, I hope. Either way we lose.
OK my Waterford neighbor
Please name the other wives of Romney, when they were married and names of their children
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurt no-show? Seems your boy is toast nothead. Better buy those new knee pads with your next welfare check nothead. You're going to need them.
We'll see on Nov. 6th. Polls don't mean shyt when the odds are great.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tony...let's apply the same yardstick to Obama.
In 2007 in New Orleans he said to an entire black audience "What 'bout y'all Stafford dollars? Seems like nonbody cares about New Orleans." In a souuthern drawl and negro cadence we had never heard before. So he was writing off the 86% Americans who are not black.
Of course he didn't tell them that he had ALREADY VOTED AGAINST Stafford Act money for Louisana.
Romney was in a closed door stragedy meeting saying he would never win over the 47% Obama diehards. Filmed secretly by Jimmy Carter's grandson, who always seems to need money. He was making a political point.
Obama was playing the race card again to get votes.
Vote him out.
Jimmy Carter's grandson didn't do the filming, he got the video from some woman who attended the affair. Are republicans that stupid to allow a democrat within their ranks. C'mon, no where did our President use the race card for votes. Seems like Willard has jettison his can'tservative positions just to win the independent votes....yeah, that sneaky b@stard is desperate.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Patty wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true lefty!
He looks like a cowpie.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dude wrote:
I see the party of acceptance and tolerance has been busy committing criminal acts in Waynesboro.
I guess the recent polls have them worried
http://www.newsleader.com/article/20121009/NE...
Recent polls don't mean shyt. Speaking of criminal acts, how bout those republicans registering non-existent ppl. in FL.
By the way, placing a sign up on State property is illegal. I'd pull the bytch down too.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Lynchburger wrote:
Good to hear he's going to be in Richmond. Now, NBC29, how about doing the story on the Romney signs damaged and covered with excrement in Albemarle County? Ahh, the tolerant Left.
http://p.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-poli...
That's a myth. I'm a leftie, and I'm intolerant as hell when it comes to Romney and his fellow lemmings.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't one of your most recent darling liberals come from Ark?(Bill,the liar,Clinton) Move to Ark and begin the cleanup there...
Where does Lyin Ryan come from? He comes from home grown domestic terrorists territory. Yeah, the place that breeds nazi skinheads that kill innocent ppl.....no wonder Lyin Ryan has it in for poor ppl.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>The story states:
"Sign wars are a traditional part of campaigning, and operatives use all sorts of tactics to try to put up as many signs as they can, and to protect their signs from vandalism by angry opponents." I don't remember ANY time when something this low down has occurred. Are we to accept this as the next level in "sign wars"?
Right along with those voter i.d. signs falsely suggesting that picture i.d.'s are required when they are not.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
OK my Waterford neighbor
Please name the other wives of Romney, when they were married and names of their children
The record of such is in hiding just like his tax returns..albeit in a Swiss bank vault and the Cayman Island lost treasures.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

heh wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it was Republicans framing Democrats for some headlines.
It wouldn't surprise me. Why should Republicans just stop at lying and taking away voting rights?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew! I agree this thread nasty. I thought Richmond was the 'gentle south.'
Wait till Obama takes away your coal and military bases.
Speaking of nasty, I refer you to your own bullshit in post #33.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Recent polls don't mean shyt. Speaking of criminal acts, how bout those republicans registering non-existent ppl. in FL.
By the way, placing a sign up on State property is illegal. I'd pull the bytch down too.
How do you explain all the voter signs at the schools on election day?
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The record of such is in hiding just like his tax returns..albeit in a Swiss bank vault and the Cayman Island lost treasures.
Kind of like the pres's thesis and his "work" in college???
CvilleGordo

North Garden, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Oct 11, 2012
 
Lynchburger wrote:
Good to hear he's going to be in Richmond. Now, NBC29, how about doing the story on the Romney signs damaged and covered with excrement in Albemarle County? Ahh, the tolerant Left.
http://p.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-poli...
I read all the stories including the Drudge-linked Schilling piece about the sign defacing and free-speech suppression incidents in Albemarle County; and as much as I dislike Barack Hussein-as-salaam-alaikum Obama, mm, mmm, mmm and his minions; I still think that these incidents were a bunch of petty BS and are being overly hyped by local republicans. DouglASS "assaulting" the reporter was a joke, for goodness sake he smacked him with a pamphlet. The horror!
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Oct 11, 2012
 
CvilleGordo wrote:
<quoted text>
I read all the stories including the Drudge-linked Schilling piece about the sign defacing and free-speech suppression incidents in Albemarle County; and as much as I dislike Barack Hussein-as-salaam-alaikum Obama, mm, mmm, mmm and his minions; I still think that these incidents were a bunch of petty BS and are being overly hyped by local republicans. DouglASS "assaulting" the reporter was a joke, for goodness sake he smacked him with a pamphlet. The horror!
I think the actions are those of desperate individuals who were further upset by the poor showing by "his highness" at the first debate.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Oct 11, 2012
 
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>I think the actions are those of desperate individuals who were further upset by the poor showing by "his highness" at the first debate.
if they were upset huck, why didn't they ruin the obama signs?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••