Romney to Attend Richmond Rally on Friday - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is making another campaign stop in Virginia this week.
Comments
21 - 40 of 121 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2012
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Lynchburger wrote:
Oh and, in more news, Michelle Obama had a rally in Loudoun County today. They tried (for three days) to hand out 1,500 tickets but ... alas, only 800 showed up. I'm afraid the thrill is gone.
Big deal. Might as well get your nut with hula-hoop romney.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal. Might as well get your nut with hula-hoop romney.
Truth hurt no-show? Seems your boy is toast nothead. Better buy those new knee pads with your next welfare check nothead. You're going to need them.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney 47% comment sounded just like his sister Leona Helmsley.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Lynchburger wrote:
Oh and, in more news, Michelle Obama had a rally in Loudoun County today. They tried (for three days) to hand out 1,500 tickets but ... alas, only 800 showed up. I'm afraid the thrill is gone.
The thrill isn't gone.

http://host.madison.com/news/local/govt-and-p...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/...
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

The GOP thought it was a gaffe from Biden when he made the comment about "back in chains". Maybe he was right on.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives...
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Romney 47% comment sounded just like his sister Leona Helmsley.
Well, Tony...let's apply the same yardstick to Obama.

In 2007 in New Orleans he said to an entire black audience "What 'bout y'all Stafford dollars? Seems like nonbody cares about New Orleans." In a souuthern drawl and negro cadence we had never heard before. So he was writing off the 86% Americans who are not black.

Of course he didn't tell them that he had ALREADY VOTED AGAINST Stafford Act money for Louisana.

Romney was in a closed door stragedy meeting saying he would never win over the 47% Obama diehards. Filmed secretly by Jimmy Carter's grandson, who always seems to need money. He was making a political point.

Obama was playing the race card again to get votes.

Vote him out.
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

hondacivic wrote:
The GOP thought it was a gaffe from Biden when he made the comment about "back in chains". Maybe he was right on.
Biden's from Delaware. So am I. He was voted into the senate on a sympathty vote when his wife and daughter were tragically killed in an MVA.

He has never ackowledged anyone unless they could do something for him. He's really a jerk.
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

JCS wrote:
Where has our civility gone? Let's just focus on getting this country moving again. We can do it, we have done it before!
Whew! I agree this thread nasty. I thought Richmond was the 'gentle south.'

Wait till Obama takes away your coal and military bases.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew! I agree this thread nasty. I thought Richmond was the 'gentle south.'
Wait till Obama takes away your coal and military bases.
NObama won't have the chance!

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote, "first we kill all the lawyers".

November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.

It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!
Patty

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of the sign Romney should get it in the face.
Spoken like a true lefty!
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tony...let's apply the same yardstick to Obama.
In 2007 in New Orleans he said to an entire black audience "What 'bout y'all Stafford dollars? Seems like nonbody cares about New Orleans." In a souuthern drawl and negro cadence we had never heard before. So he was writing off the 86% Americans who are not black.
Of course he didn't tell them that he had ALREADY VOTED AGAINST Stafford Act money for Louisana.
Romney was in a closed door stragedy meeting saying he would never win over the 47% Obama diehards. Filmed secretly by Jimmy Carter's grandson, who always seems to need money. He was making a political point.
Obama was playing the race card again to get votes.
Vote him out.
What was also in the bill with the funding for Katrina? It also had more money for Iraq strapped to it. A war that he was against.

Romney's comment about the 47% wasn't just a political point. It showed his true colors of what he thought of the 47%.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden's from Delaware. So am I. He was voted into the senate on a sympathty vote when his wife and daughter were tragically killed in an MVA.
He has never ackowledged anyone unless they could do something for him. He's really a jerk.
You must really like Romney. Don't let facts get in the way when making a statement. So he was elected on a sympathy vote before his wife was killed?

Biden described how he first learned of the accident on Dec. 18, 1972, just weeks after he was first elected to the U.S. Senate from Delaware. While he was in Washington, D.C., his wife, Neilia, one-year-old daughter, Naomi, and sons, Beau and Hunter, were Christmas shopping in Hockessin, Del. Their car was struck by a tractor-trailer.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/...
Dude

Purcellville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

I see the party of acceptance and tolerance has been busy committing criminal acts in Waynesboro.
I guess the recent polls have them worried

http://www.newsleader.com/article/20121009/NE...
bumpy

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Does anyone remember the character from SNL, the liar, who used to say something about Morgan Fairchild ...... The recent turns in the campaign made me think of that the other day.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dude wrote:
I see the party of acceptance and tolerance has been busy committing criminal acts in Waynesboro.
I guess the recent polls have them worried
http://www.newsleader.com/article/20121009/NE...
If they're worried, why do you think vandalism would help their case in swaying votes, particularly if signs are so easy to replace? I'll suggest this could be a republican tactic to discredit the other side. Any proof that liberals did this?
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmm....tell that to the haters out there. The tea-baggers and the Talibanlicans caused a giant rift amongst the haves and have nots. Of course you have that evil empire FOX adding Koch fuel to the fire.
Hammer, heed thy own words...you are the king of the haters on this thread.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

hondacivic wrote:
Didn't one of your most recent darling liberals come from Ark?(Bill,the liar,Clinton) Move to Ark and begin the cleanup there...
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't one of your most recent darling liberals come from Ark?(Bill,the liar,Clinton) Move to Ark and begin the cleanup there...
What does Bill Clinton have to do with the views of the republican in the article and his views? As many lies that come from Romney, Clinton looks like a saint.
yep

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Bill Clinton have to do with the views of the republican in the article and his views? As many lies that come from Romney, Clinton looks like a saint.
Reliable sources show your King and Romney in a tied game of truth/fact/lies....
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
The republican in the article is from arkansas and the paper is published in arkansas, and Bill Clinton was the governor of Arkansas before he became president, doofus

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 4 min positronium 11,452
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... 12 hr Lena 2
Battle Flag 15 hr YoungPotters 4
Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness... (Nov '13) 18 hr Jan 3
Marriages destroyed by SSRI's/SNRIs - ANTIDEPRE... (Sep '08) Tue btd 6
Family and couples nudist resort events Tue Tom Yarrington 4
richmond dmv driving route Jul 20 New driver 1
•••
•••