First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The Sinner Syndicate

Petersburg, VA

#94 Apr 19, 2012
Factually speaking, squalid Voice of ??????, you are obviously from this pitiful dump from the birth of your, should we say, "hatching", your mindset fits right in and to quantify yourself as a voice of reality is really ludicrous. Check on your pregnant 13 year old, she might need some of your uplifting vocabulary.
The Sinner Syndicate

Petersburg, VA

#95 Apr 19, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit a nerve, have I? What the hell is a Duncan Doughnut? This little fighter wanabe is kind of funny. Sorry, boy, I do not live in Petersburg, I would not cross the city limits to go to Petersburg, I leave that to the poor trash like you to live in Petersburg.
OK dipwad, why is petersburg on your "homeboy" listing???
The Sinner Syndicate

Petersburg, VA

#96 Apr 19, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are mad because you have placed yourself (through bad life choices) in a position of little if any power. Face it, you are at the bottom of the status poll and will never do any better. You say that you did not tell them to get old? Well, they did not tell you to pop out a couple of kids before you got an education and stay poor. They have lived a long life with many memories, you are at the peak of your life today, cleaning the asses of those who have chosen a better life path than you. CNAs are a dime a dozen and like any tire on a car they can be replaced with ease. A CNA is nothing but the old hospital Orderly and Attendent, the only difference is because of the possibility of civil litigation they sit your butt for a week of class so they can CYA their own asses when you screw up.
You want to see how little value you have? Let a nurse, doctor or anybody with any status in the hospital hear you bad mouth a patient when you clean their asses. You will be gone in less time than it takes to spend your ADC check.
You are certainly clueless, you do not know the nature of the professionals you speak of.
Sinners Syndicate

Petersburg, VA

#97 Jun 14, 2012
P-Burger wrote:
I have seen the likes of some of the nursing homes workers at the off hours working, or better stated not working, and I will die at home, at least i would not starve to death or be over-medicated to death or neglected to death. I shudder to think to be stuck in some place where this sort of thing happens.
This is an excellent entry. When I was living in the old country, there was no such thing as the "warehousing" of the elderly, who were simply loved and honored by the offspring, watching out for their weelfare, or either taking them in and caring for their needs at home. In this day and time, the "Nursing Home Industry" who have conglomerated in to a massive industry to fleece the elderly of all their life savings, where upon, after all the wealth or goods were simply "Sucked away" by lazy, indolent, insubordinate front line workers, backed by the "so called management" who would fire the hard working nurse, instead of targeting the problem, The LAZY CNA, who as a charge nurse, nurse supervisor, nurse manager etc. would go and first ask them nicely to go and do their work, would just become ordinary and simply vulgar, because no matter what they did not do, or did do, like eating the patients food right in front of them, taking three hour lunch breaks, or simply never even staying at their work station, then the elderly would get up and break a hip, then the end result is death.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#98 Jun 15, 2012
Slurpee Summit wrote:
Thought I responded to this, guess not.
Whatever I said must have been too much of the truth for the public to stomach.
Professional Butt Wipers are valuable to family members whom don't want the responsibility. In the future, don't go crying to the moderator, use those pen ringing calloused hands for something other than silencing an opinion.
I sort of remember exactly what I said, you're lucky that I'm about to commute, chump.

I got your chump swinging
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#101 Mar 9, 2013
Slurpee Summit wrote:
Anger? Concealed Weapon Permit, buddy. I'd say whatever I felt like saying, whenever I felt like saying it and to whomever I felt like saying it to. I, also, have money for an attorney as well as bail not bond; I'll get my money back, when I beat the charge of voluntary manslaughter.
Umbrella Insurance for when your family feels that you were unjustly erased. Unlike yourself, I'm the type of person who doesn't have car insurance, will drive drunk, kill a family of four, pay all associated costs in cash and be at work the next; because I was wearing an 8 point seat belt and a helmet.
You'd rather put you car in drive, lay your head in front of the wheel and let it slowly squish your brains through the orifices in head than think about being confrontational with the likes of me.
In my younger days, if we had a problem, I'd solicit your old lady, screw her and tell you about it just to give you a little motivation to perform better. Threats of violence doesn't bother me; been there, done that. I laugh at your existence.
In your younger days, what a laugh, blowboy, big threats ha ha
Benny Shields

Petersburg, VA

#102 Oct 22, 2013
Slurpee Summit wrote:
<quoted text> You're still trying to tell me where I live? I'm no gun enthusiast and a gun collection is worthless to me. I own two weapons, a Sig and a federal backup pistol.
How do you hold your pants up?
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#109 Nov 28, 2013
wondering about wow wrote:
1. You speak of the state. The state did not fill out their applications. You speak of 200%, the requirements are a 1/2 hour lunch and 2 ten minute breaks. The rest of the time the requirements are that you work in accordance with policy and hopefully take pride in your work, you mention neither.CNA spends time doing two rounds instead of 4, LPN spends the most on the med cart and all work under the license of the RN. Then you bring in racism, I speak of quality of care. Then you speak of disrespectful Residents, note that the workers are there for the resident not vise versa. Wrong again pal, the state did not fill out the applications, the applicant did. Obviously you never heard the lamentations of the Residents or you would not be so obtuse. I agree the American educational system is a paltry representation of what it should be and statistics prove this p-burg ranks lowest, wrong again, buddy. At least you have said one truth that the parents teach the children and seemingly, in your case, it was racial. You are once again right when you say ignorance can be changed with knowledge but obviously you have not hurtled the ignorant barrier. The eating is not a disorder, misinformed one, it is a sickness, rampant with in certain subcultures and the lower intelligent quotient individuals, in all probability, like you. Understanding is a trait that is learned by exposure to what is right compared to the workings of wrong, you are so off base, not stupid, just unenlightened. Then throwing in Holidays and the eating disorders, it must be a daily holiday for the some whom have double the body fat of the ideal, did you not mention yourself, in this equation, because you seem to mention holidays?
REPARATION? You work within the guidelines of the assignment sheet made out by the RN because they have the greatest amount of responsibility and understanding to see the needs met by the workers that they have. In case you are still in the dark, pal, when one CNA goes to the other to demean, while away the time, hide, eat out of turn, not take responsibility for the assigned task, instead making the RN look for them and then indignantly speak to the Resident population, that, wow, is what happens. It is obvious you have never done dressing changes, residents who were not turned and repositioned pressure sores uneaten meals due to inattention by the CNA you so ardently defend, therewith you think the RN does not spend the most time with the Resident. Way off base pal. Nosocomial infections are the number one cause of extended stay second to the stasis ulcerations resultant of the indolent CNA, and for your information, color notwithstanding.
Before you show your true color and I.Q. in this arena against me, wow, perhaps you might want to start out by thinking through your thoughts with the real ideals compared to the verbose utterings of an uninformed individual looking to put their dull self into an arena in which they are not qualified to address.
It is obvious, you are a visitor or some mediocre number cruncher that visits from time to time and never even pulled back a sheet, unplugged a g-tube, marked the patients diaper with a magic marker to see, if indeed they had been turned, checked the Resident for dehydration, etc. etc. all the duties incumbent upon the duties of the CNA. Seems better for you to stay behind the forklift or the desk and simply continue to visit and look but not see. Try to tred in my footsteps and see what the real deal is before you spout off at the mouth with nothing but hot air. keep racial and anger issues to yourself, as you seem to dwell and reinforce your pallid attempt at argumentative reprisal with them. They not only show you to be a racist, but a "pented up anger retentive " person who is out of their league.
Quite a lot of verbiage with little content, eh?
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#110 Nov 28, 2013
vn redpatch wrote:
who="Voice of Reality"]<quoted text>
First of all, little man, you are the very definition of a martial arts wanabe. I remember one of the first and perhaps still one of the best Martial Arts Teachers (Coach Willis from Va. State) always saying that you never had to worry about anybody who talked about their ability, they were nothing but posers. The ones you had to worry about where the quiet ones standing in the corner, saying nothing.
Good for you for still having your screen beret, I mean Green Beret, I have one of those as well as two Republican Guard Berets.
Now, as for the guns, you are quite funny in your disdain for guns as ,despite your bluster, all men are not equal in the physical department and never will be, that is why there are weight classes in boxing and olympic style wrestling.
I am quite sure that your dojo or sensi would be quite displeased with your big mouth because every actual and qualified master of martial arts are action and not brag prone people. Go and put some more Martial Arts Tapes in your vintage VCR and live your dream, the couch is waiting.
your couch (coach) is a lack of instruction. Anytime punk, any place in the dark and with nobody around, punk and then we will see what you can do with your soft pudgy hands. You got a big mouth and nothing to back it up. You make me laugh. I love taking out couch potatoes like you. Make sure your health and dental are paid
Smae as you with your guns, I have two also, you only have a trigger finger
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#111 Nov 28, 2013
vn redpatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, fat boy, so I can go to Spook ville and get shot from a fat slob that has belly handles like a rippling pond. If you can ever get off the couch, fat boy, and make it to a quiet time and place, leave your gun behind chicken shit, because you would blubber like a baby after I tighten you up, oh, I forgot, you can't get off the "Lazy Boy" without spilling the Duncan donuts. hahaha Semper fi vn vet from the 6200 intelligence and reconnaissance, bring back the right ear, leave the rest.
Frces dumps off on w. tabb st. you are a blubber coon
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#112 Dec 23, 2013
wondering about wow wrote:
1. You speak of the state. The state did not fill out their applications. You speak of 200%, the requirements are a 1/2 hour lunch and 2 ten minute breaks. The rest of the time the requirements are that you work in accordance with policy and hopefully take pride in your work, you mention neither.CNA spends time doing two rounds instead of 4, LPN spends the most on the med cart and all work under the license of the RN. Then you bring in racism, I speak of quality of care. Then you speak of disrespectful Residents, note that the workers are there for the resident not vise versa. Wrong again pal, the state did not fill out the applications, the applicant did. Obviously you never heard the lamentations of the Residents or you would not be so obtuse. I agree the American educational system is a paltry representation of what it should be and statistics prove this p-burg ranks lowest, wrong again, buddy. At least you have said one truth that the parents teach the children and seemingly, in your case, it was racial. You are once again right when you say ignorance can be changed with knowledge but obviously you have not hurtled the ignorant barrier. The eating is not a disorder, misinformed one, it is a sickness, rampant with in certain subcultures and the lower intelligent quotient individuals, in all probability, like you. Understanding is a trait that is learned by exposure to what is right compared to the workings of wrong, you are so off base, not stupid, just unenlightened. Then throwing in Holidays and the eating disorders, it must be a daily holiday for the some whom have double the body fat of the ideal, did you not mention yourself, in this equation, because you seem to mention holidays?
REPARATION? You work within the guidelines of the assignment sheet made out by the RN because they have the greatest amount of responsibility and understanding to see the needs met by the workers that they have. In case you are still in the dark, pal, when one CNA goes to the other to demean, while away the time, hide, eat out of turn, not take responsibility for the assigned task, instead making the RN look for them and then indignantly speak to the Resident population, that, wow, is what happens. It is obvious you have never done dressing changes, residents who were not turned and repositioned pressure sores uneaten meals due to inattention by the CNA you so ardently defend, therewith you think the RN does not spend the most time with the Resident. Way off base pal. Nosocomial infections are the number one cause of extended stay second to the stasis ulcerations resultant of the indolent CNA, and for your information, color notwithstanding.
Before you show your true color and I.Q. in this arena against me, wow, perhaps you might want to start out by thinking through your thoughts with the real ideals compared to the verbose utterings of an uninformed individual looking to put their dull self into an arena in which they are not qualified to address.
It is obvious, you are a visitor or some mediocre number cruncher that visits from time to time and never even pulled back a sheet, unplugged a g-tube, marked the patients diaper with a magic marker to see, if indeed they had been turned, checked the Resident for dehydration, etc. etc. all the duties incumbent upon the duties of the CNA. Seems better for you to stay behind the forklift or the desk and simply continue to visit and look but not see. Try to tred in my footsteps and see what the real deal is before you spout off at the mouth with nothing but hot air. keep racial and anger issues to yourself, as you seem to dwell and reinforce your pallid attempt at argumentative reprisal with them. They not only show you to be a racist, but a "pented up anger retentive " person who is out of their league.
Quite a bit of hot air for a clown who is not a balloonist!
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#113 Dec 23, 2013
vn redpatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, fat boy, so I can go to Spook ville and get shot from a fat slob that has belly handles like a rippling pond. If you can ever get off the couch, fat boy, and make it to a quiet time and place, leave your gun behind chicken shit, because you would blubber like a baby after I tighten you up, oh, I forgot, you can't get off the "Lazy Boy" without spilling the Duncan donuts. hahaha Semper fi vn vet from the 6200 intelligence and reconnaissance, bring back the right ear, leave the rest.

That is where all the dope dealing coons live, I thought with all the glory blurting you do you might live in Walnut hill or somewhere more upscale than some flop rancher on tabb st haha.
Hey

Hopewell, VA

#114 Dec 23, 2013
DP why are you digging up all this old stuff? Someone ought to club you like a baby seal.
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#115 Dec 24, 2013
that would be a sight, I thought this had to do with work ethics in general.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 25 min colemanfloridadaddy 2
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 26 min colemanfloridadaddy 2
Yes There us Taxation without Representation 27 min colemanfloridadaddy 3
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... 28 min colemanfloridadaddy 2
ISIS Already in U.S. 30 min colemanfloridadaddy 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 33 min barefoot2626 12,061
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 5 hr laquesabe 289

Chesterfield Jobs

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE