Richmond man accused of leading polic...

Richmond man accused of leading police on chase, causing crash - wtvr

There are 26 comments on the WTVR story from Sep 6, 2010, titled Richmond man accused of leading police on chase, causing crash - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

The following is a news release from the Virginia State Police Department: CHESTERFIELD Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#21 Sep 9, 2010
where wrote:
If teacher's retirements depend on speeders, who in the hell is paying them? Why is there always a debate on whom the biggest criminal is? Greg and Taz are two semi-conservative pukes that are clueless. I know a man with no hands that has a better grip on life than they do.
The system doesn't operate because of the people locked up, it operates because of the ones who have those reocurring debts. You can blame it all on Odumbo, even after he is gone but the fact still remains....it was somebody else that had the bright idea to makeit possible for him to be president. It was somebody else that decided abortion wasn't a good thing. And the fact still remains that 500 today is equal to 20 dollars in 1913 because a certain group of people couldn't curtail reproducing.
Now, all of the peasants are mad because the government has to step in and create a portion of a dollar for the next million muthafuckkas that the United States doesn't have the resources to support. See the fallacy in your own fucked up Ideologies. then attempt to criticize why the adaption of your policies by others isn't a good thing.
have fun!
Well "where", may I ask where your feeble brain is? I suppose I've seen similar nonsense on here but I can't remember when. This "semi-conservative" has paid his dues ( and plenty of taxes too ) and at least what taz and I have to say makes sense even if you care to disagree.

I'm sure in the darkness of your home and mind, you have a grip on something but it sure as hell isn't reality.

Rooted in Reality

#22 Sep 9, 2010
tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>yes it can be blamed on government.people are losing everything they have worked for moving back home because the projects are already full.no relief in sight.its coming soon to all neighborhoods.
Will you please explain to us what your failure to provide adequate shelter for yourself has to do with an idiot running from police and endangering innocent people? As far as the projects are concerned, I'm sure there will be enough killings there to provide a vacancy for you soon. If not then ohdumbo will provide for you as damocraps have always done. Not to worry, just take a couple of hits from the crack pipe and you'll be posting again in no time.
Democrat

Midlothian, VA

#23 Sep 9, 2010
greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please explain to us what your failure to provide adequate shelter for yourself has to do with an idiot running from police and endangering innocent people? As far as the projects are concerned, I'm sure there will be enough killings there to provide a vacancy for you soon. If not then ohdumbo will provide for you as damocraps have
always done. Not to worry, just take a couple
of hits from the crack pipe and you'll be
posting again in no time.
You sure are judgmental. May you are God? Or the exact opposite....

Rooted in Reality

#24 Sep 9, 2010
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are judgmental. May you are God? Or the exact opposite....
I know. And boy am I ashamed for telling the truth. cough cough.
Let's see, the word damocrap= endangered species. There are no virgins left because your ilk have screwed all of us. Times almost up.
Democrat

Midlothian, VA

#25 Sep 9, 2010
greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. And boy am I ashamed for telling the truth. cough cough.
Let's see, the word damocrap= endangered species. There are no virgins left because your ilk have screwed all of us. Times almost up.
As you and your party grow weaker and weaker I wonder do you know when you say times almost up u are referring to yourself!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#26 Sep 10, 2010
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As you and your party grow weaker and weaker I wonder do you know when you say times almost up u are referring to yourself!
LOL I doubt Greg is a Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2
News Dance cruises, Martin falls in election primaries (Jun '15) Jun '15 Silent Echo 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages