Richmond man accused of leading police on chase, causing crash - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

The following is a news release from the Virginia State Police Department: CHESTERFIELD Co.
Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chesterfield

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

hahahahaha so stupid! why do people run????
tyrone

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

chesterfield wrote:
sometimes thats the way its gotta be.win or lose, live or die.whats more impressive is if you actually make it.
LMFAO

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes thats the way its gotta be.win or lose, live or die.whats more impressive is if you actually make it.
yea figures a DRONE from Petersburg would be saying that
Elroy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
yea figures a DRONE from Petersburg would be saying that
you know it homie.
well

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

usually run when they have something to hide i guess
Mia

Pulaski, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

I'm relieved the troopers are going to be ok - and Tyrone; one of these days VSP will probably have to scrape your body up off the road. That's the real heartbreak - dummesses like this guy (in the story), like Fuseliere, like a kid on motorcycle (doa), they all THOUGHT like that, with a total disregard for their safety and the lives of others. And now look at them, in jail or dead. What's it worth for releasable charges - misdemeanors - and they turn it into prison time or a grave. Even worse, they hurt others!

I work with Troopers, and I take great umbrage when I read that a man or woman I know has been injured. I know their faces, names, and voices, and it really makes me sick and mad as hell when some moron sniggers, or giggles or makes light of injuring or maiming a friend. Lower than dumb animals, some people...
tyrone

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Mia wrote:
I'm relieved the troopers are going to be ok - and Tyrone; one of these days VSP will probably have to scrape your body up off the road. That's the real heartbreak - dummesses like this guy (in the story), like Fuseliere, like a kid on motorcycle (doa), they all THOUGHT like that, with a total disregard for their safety and the lives of others. And now look at them, in jail or dead. What's it worth for releasable charges - misdemeanors - and they turn it into prison time or a grave. Even worse, they hurt others!
I work with Troopers, and I take great umbrage when I read that a man or woman I know has been injured. I know their faces, names, and voices, and it really makes me sick and mad as hell when some moron sniggers, or giggles or makes light of injuring or maiming a friend. Lower than dumb animals, some people...
no one said anything againist the police.I was simply stating some people have nothing to lose.most of it is a direct result of our corrupt government.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>no one said anything againist the police.I was simply stating some people have nothing to lose.most of it is a direct result of our corrupt government.
One can't blame this on a so called "corrupt government". It's not the government's fault that these miscreants are allowed to walk the streets. Unless you count liberal judges that don't put these scumdogs away for life over something like this.

These dedicated law enforcement officers and troopers risk their lives daily to keep us safe and i applaud each and every one of them. Thank you.
paddle foot

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
One can't blame this on a so called "corrupt government". It's not the government's fault that these miscreants are allowed to walk the streets. Unless you count liberal judges that don't put these scumdogs away for life over something like this.
These dedicated law enforcement officers and troopers risk their lives daily to keep us safe and i applaud each and every one of them. Thank you.
yeah sure you're right greg. was the judge and the CA in chesterfield liberal enough in allowing a former high ranking state trooper to escape prosecution in a child rape case?you people are quick to forget.
Jeez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>

Guns, drugs, suspended license and a TV in the car...... Yep sounds exactly like our government - IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!
RVA

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

hah why the hell would u have a tv on while you are driving? Watching tv and driving should be done separately one would think.
tyrone

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

<quoted text>
yes it can be blamed on government.people are losing everything they have worked for moving back home because the projects are already full.no relief in sight.its coming soon to all neighborhoods.
richmond resident

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

good job troopers!
wheres the change

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

wow- another turd from the 1800 block of w. moore st...shocker.
use 10-0

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

Mia wrote:
Impressive..... and we care because???
Democrat

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

chesterfield wrote:
Because god gave of those things beneath our waist called legs. Idk y do u think

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

RVA wrote:
hah why the hell would u have a tv on while you are driving? Watching tv and driving should be done separately one would think.
Your first mistake was that you actually believed this idiot can "think".

Not an option for him.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

paddle foot wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah sure you're right greg. was the judge and the CA in chesterfield liberal enough in allowing a former high ranking state trooper to escape prosecution in a child rape case?you people are quick to forget.
NO ONE that I know of is claiming to support ANY child molester of ANY ilk. The criminal justice system exists for ALL people. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
where

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

If teacher's retirements depend on speeders, who in the hell is paying them? Why is there always a debate on whom the biggest criminal is? Greg and Taz are two semi-conservative pukes that are clueless. I know a man with no hands that has a better grip on life than they do.
The system doesn't operate because of the people locked up, it operates because of the ones who have those reocurring debts. You can blame it all on Odumbo, even after he is gone but the fact still remains....it was somebody else that had the bright idea to makeit possible for him to be president. It was somebody else that decided abortion wasn't a good thing. And the fact still remains that 500 today is equal to 20 dollars in 1913 because a certain group of people couldn't curtail reproducing.
Now, all of the peasants are mad because the government has to step in and create a portion of a dollar for the next million muthafuckkas that the United States doesn't have the resources to support. See the fallacy in your own fucked up Ideologies. then attempt to criticize why the adaption of your policies by others isn't a good thing.
have fun!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

where wrote:
If teacher's retirements depend on speeders, who in the hell is paying them? Why is there always a debate on whom the biggest criminal is? Greg and Taz are two semi-conservative pukes that are clueless. I know a man with no hands that has a better grip on life than they do.
The system doesn't operate because of the people locked up, it operates because of the ones who have those reocurring debts. You can blame it all on Odumbo, even after he is gone but the fact still remains....it was somebody else that had the bright idea to makeit possible for him to be president. It was somebody else that decided abortion wasn't a good thing. And the fact still remains that 500 today is equal to 20 dollars in 1913 because a certain group of people couldn't curtail reproducing.
Now, all of the peasants are mad because the government has to step in and create a portion of a dollar for the next million muthafuckkas that the United States doesn't have the resources to support. See the fallacy in your own fucked up Ideologies. then attempt to criticize why the adaption of your policies by others isn't a good thing.
have fun!
I want some of what you are smoking.

Talk about totally disconnected rants?

Are you related to nothead? I didn't think he mother had any children that lived?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 41 min WelbyMD 11,666
30mg 3 hr jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 21 hr ann ashby 288
Review: Klean Karz Mobile Detail Car Wash Detai... (Jul '12) 22 hr Chrissy 19
Scumbag having affair with staff member Tue Diehard12EEE 1
Arrest Made in Tifton Court Double Murder (May '08) Mon Miss_Guided 2
Question Aug 25 Really 2
•••
•••
Chesterfield Dating