Can a bailiff enforce debt owed by so...

Can a bailiff enforce debt owed by someone on you because the person used your a

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

noginetyqtewilmo zoth

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Can a bailiff enforce debt owed by someone on you because the person used your address as correspondence?I live with my nephews and nieces in my property and one of their cousins (no relations with me) used the address for correspondence which i was not aware of. Now I started receiving letters in his name and the first letter i got, i opened it cos i thought it was mine. we share the same first name. He has called the bailif to tell them he doesnt live at the address. he offered to give them his address but they are not willing to take it. I have called them to tell them the property belongs to me and the boy has never lived in the property. they told me me i have to send them my mortgage statment to prove the boy doesnt live there otherwise they will still enforce the debt. do they have the right to do this and why shoudl i have to give them my mortgage statement. your advice will be appreciated.
baronehulexlvyan

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 11, 2013
noginetyqtewilmozoth wrote:
Can a bailiff enforce debt owed by someone on you because the person used your address as correspondence?I live with my nephews and nieces in my property and one of their cousins (no relations with me) used the address for correspondence which i was not aware of. Now I started receiving letters in his name and the first letter i got, i opened it cos i thought it was mine. we share the same first name. He has called the bailif to tell them he doesnt live at the address. he offered to give them his address but they are not willing to take it. I have called them to tell them the property belongs to me and the boy has never lived in the property. they told me me i have to send them my mortgage statment to prove the boy doesnt live there otherwise they will still enforce the debt. do they have the right to do this and why shoudl i have to give them my mortgage statement. your advice will be appreciated..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High School Swimming Wed Coach Kelly Cleary 1
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance