What is the best USA car insurance for me to get?

Posted in the Chesterfield Forum

Anonymous

Dublin, OH

#1 Feb 28, 2013
What is the best USA car insurance for me to get?
-
Ok, i m a little confused here. Basically my insurance expires in a few days and i m coming up to 4 years no claims. I ve never protected these claims (obviously as you cannot protect less than four years) and on my renewal i ve come to a dilemma;

1) I have got a fairly cheap quote which includes courtesy car, legal cover and windscreen cover (this is cheaper offer but doesn t offer protected no claims).

or

2) courtesy car, protected no claims and windscreen cover (this is a little more expensive but doesn t have legal cover).

Now my question is (since I don t know much about car insurance, i just know its a law), how important is legal cover? i m assuming its very important but for the last four years i ve never had any claims or been in any accidents, and i really want to start protecting my claims since my car is kind of old now and i m worried about losing the last 4 years, any tips or advice? oh this is on comprehensive by the way.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
-
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 40 min laquesabe 291
Richmond Job, decent pay, no drug test (Jun '10) 2 hr strawberry 59
State Worker Pay Disgraceful Thu American 13
wondering May 18 trying new things 1
News Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) May 18 barefoot2626 12,486
Gender Fluidity is the Politically Correct War ... May 16 Culture Auditor 1
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) May 15 the Ace of Spades 52
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]