Plz provide keywords to find a good place to live in Richmond Va
Posted in the Chesterfield Forum
#1 Aug 10, 2014
I hope this discussion is appropriate in this forum.
My wife,I, and our small dog (no child) will move to Richmond in a few month (<3) because of my new job at VCU. Since we are foreigners nationally and regionally, we have a difficulty in finding a 'good place' to live. I really hope to know some keywords to start home search. Before you recommend any place, please read our condition and preference:
1. Have two cars, bicycles,and a pet(<10 lb)
2. Willing to pay <$1300/month for renting a either house or apartment
3. Looking for a safe region to walk with our dog, ride a bike.
4. We are mid-30s. Like travelling, hiking, many outdoor sports.
5. We don't (actually can't) enjoy night club or any other night life things.
1. Since my wife is housewife, I hope there are some good market places nearby in walking or biking distance.
2. Parks for my dog? No need to be a dog park, though. She is extremely shy.
3. Place or community where I don't need to be jammed in a car everyday from work to home and vice versa.
4. Public transportation (bus), hopefully.
Maybe it sounds like we are looking for heaven, but we want to enjoy Richmond life altogether as much as possible.
Please provide 'location','community', or any keyword to start our home searching. Thank you for reading and I will appreciate any reply.
Add your comments below
|Habitual Offending Husband and Wife Arrested - ... (Aug '10)||11 hr||redeemed||84|
|Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ...||15 hr||Prince George||18|
|Save Our Supplemental Drugs from Big Pharmacy T...||17 hr||Concerned Citizen||1|
|The Glass Lady (Mar '09)||Fri||Jenny Martin||11|
|Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10)||Aug 25||Meow Meow Meow||178|
|Whitney Bsharah||Aug 24||Truth||2|
|Dangers of Autism in Children through GMO Foods||Aug 24||Concerned Citizen||1|
Find what you want!
Search Chesterfield Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC